Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 08-08-2012, 01:34 AM

Sharon Tate

Tate was an American actress and former wife of film director Roman Polanski. She was brutally murdered, while pregnant, by members of the Manson family at the young age of 26.

I find her chart interesting. She has a Air Grand Trine Kite in her chart. She also has Jupiter rising which would indicate luck, which she did have when it came to her career, but not so much her life since it ended so soon and so horrifically. I've read books on her and she was said to be a sweet, gentle and somewhat shy person who never said a bad word about anybody. After her death, the police interviewed numerous people in Hollywood (which can be a very bitchy town) and everyone had nothing but nice things to say about her. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous!!

Interesting interpretation of chart: http://astropost.blogspot.com/2009/0...questions.html

Thoughts??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_23_sharon_tate_adb.53992.18300.jpg (82.3 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by savanna; 08-08-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Unread 08-08-2012, 01:36 AM

Re: Sharon Tate

Some pictures:

Unread 08-08-2012, 01:59 AM
may28gemini

i'm from la and i live close to hollywood and i don't think it's right to say that hollywood is a b*tchy town. we're probably "crazy" or at least the rest of the world sees us as crazy but we're just regular people like anyone else. we just happen to be in the limelight a lot and people get all sorts of misconceptions and unrestrained tongues start to wag.

as for sharon tate, she was quite cool looking. it's unfortunately she got brutally murdered. i also have jupiter conj asc so i feel that. what a pity.
Unread 08-08-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
Tate was an American actress and former wife of film director Roman Polanski. She was brutally murdered, while pregnant, by members of the Manson family at the young age of 26.

I find her chart interesting. She has a Air Grand Trine Kite in her chart. She also has Jupiter rising which would indicate luck, which she did have when it came to her career, but not so much her life since it ended so soon and so horrifically. I've read books on her and she was said to be a sweet, gentle and somewhat shy person who never said a bad word about anybody. After her death, the police interviewed numerous people in Hollywood (a very bitchy town) and everyone had nothing but nice things to say about her. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous!!

Thoughts??
Here's some information on the horrific murder - interview with a participant

FULL VERSION: SUSAN ATKINS INTERVIEW (1976) - DESCRIPTION OF SHARON TATE MURDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZSTJcAWgY

QUOTE FROM NOTES:
"CALIFORNIA - Susan Denise Atkins (dob: 7 May 1948 - died: 24 September 2009) was a member of the 'Manson family', led by Charles Manson. Manson and his followers committed a series of murders in the summer of 1969"

SUSAN ATKINS 2002 INTERVIEW WITH DIANNE SAWYER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqoo...eature=related

THE MANSON FAMILY: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjv9...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by may28gemini View Post
i'm from la and i live close to hollywood and i don't think it's right to say that hollywood is a b*tchy town. we're probably "crazy" or at least the rest of the world sees us as crazy but we're just regular people like anyone else. we just happen to be in the limelight a lot and people get all sorts of misconceptions and unrestrained tongues start to wag.
I didn't mean it like that. I'm talking about Hollywood circles and famous types, not the everyday citizens of LA. My point is, Sharon was very well-liked and people who knew her, personally, never spoke ill of her.
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Here's some information on the horrific murder - interview with a participant

FULL VERSION: SUSAN ATKINS INTERVIEW (1976) - DESCRIPTION OF SHARON TATE MURDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZSTJcAWgY

QUOTE FROM NOTES:
"CALIFORNIA - Susan Denise Atkins (dob: 7 May 1948 - died: 24 September 2009) was a member of the 'Manson family', led by Charles Manson. Manson and his followers committed a series of murders in the summer of 1969"

SUSAN ATKINS 2002 INTERVIEW WITH DIANNE SAWYER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqoo...eature=related

THE MANSON FAMILY: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjv9...eature=related
I know all the details. Susan was a con and a manipulator who loved being the certain of attention just like Manson. She was a Taurus and Charles was a Scorpio. Odd they were responsible for the death of an Aquarius (Sharon) and a Leo (Abigail Folger). (All fixed signs)

Anyways, this thread is about Sharon and her chart. She had a good amount of air with Sun and Mercury opposite Pluto.
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:29 AM
may28gemini

Quote:
I didn't mean it like that. I'm talking about Hollywood circles and famous types, not the everyday citizens of LA. My point is, Sharon was very well-liked and people who knew her, personally, never spoke ill of her.
LOL i wasn't arguing with you and being defensive. i was merely illustrating the very nature and mentality of how hollywood really is! when people are in famous circles and in the limelight, there will be gossip floating about so a lot of them know how to handle/ deal with that. i think sharon tate definitely knew how to handle it even if she was a darling sweetheart. she was still an aqua and those people are usually stone cold in the face of their adversary!
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:39 AM
may28gemini

Quote:
I know all the details. Susan was a con and a manipulator who loved being the certain of attention just like Manson. She was a Taurus and Charles was a Scorpio. Odd they were responsible for the death of an Aquarius (Sharon) and a Leo (Abigail Folger). (All fixed signs)

Anyways, this thread is about Sharon and her chart. She had a good amount of air with Sun and Mercury opposite Pluto.
ewwww... i remember something about how they were all fixed signs. the 4 of them created a fixed grand cross so maybe that's why the energy was so violent and bloody. i still don't quite "understand" why manson wanted to go destroying so many people...unless the explanation is that he's pure evil.

as for susan, i'm not surprised that she's a taurus. i've met a lot of taurus women and they would ditch their friends at the drop of a hat to go with a man if he gave her attention. i don't think susan had any malice against the victims... i think she just did it to keep charles' affection going, even if it meant taking away other people's loved ones. thats not really an evil person but it's definitely a BAD person.
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
LOL i wasn't arguing with you and being defensive. i was merely illustrating the very nature and mentality of how hollywood really is! when people are in famous circles and in the limelight, there will be gossip floating about so a lot of them know how to handle/ deal with that. i think sharon tate definitely knew how to handle it even if she was a darling sweetheart. she was still an aqua and those people are usually stone cold in the face of their adversary!
I thought I had offended you When I read "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi (prosecutor in the Manson case), he referred to Hollywood as a "bitchy" town. I probably should have noted that OOPS!

From what I read about Sharon, she was a bit naive. She probably had no adversaries since nobody seemed to dislike her! People wanted to protect her since she had an innocent/vulnerable quality like Marilyn Monroe.
Unread 08-11-2012, 02:12 AM

Astrotheme link: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Sharon_Tate
Unread 08-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
i still don't quite "understand" why manson wanted to go destroying so many people...unless the explanation is that he's pure evil.
as for susan, i'm not surprised that she's a taurus. i've met a lot of taurus women and they would ditch their friends at the drop of a hat to go with a man if he gave her attention. i don't think susan had any malice against the victims... i think she just did it to keep charles' affection going, even if it meant taking away other people's loved ones. thats not really an evil person but it's definitely a BAD person.
I.e. the other option is he's innocent. But option C would be that he's been getting more and more ******* in the head by the glorious American prison system for one thing as part of an explanation.
Now I haven't any facts on the hand except from sources none I can rely on, regarding him, but AFAIk he'd been in and out a lot.

Now just having looked at interviews with Susan, she seems like a real ***** and a huge liar..... Well I'll stop there. (And I have a friend who's a Taurus, with Mars in Scorpio... He's hilarious in his money-making scehemes)

Well enough off the "sorta off-topic".

But hey, look on the bright side... I don't think Polanski would've done so many more great movies if she didn't die!
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Unread 08-11-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywomb View Post
But hey, look on the bright side... I don't think Polanski would've done so many more great movies if she didn't die!
I disagree completely. Sharon was on the verge of leaving Roman before she died. I honestly think she would have divorced him a little after having her baby. And I don't think Sharon's death played a role in his career. Sharon was alive when Rosemary's Baby was released, which is one of his biggest films. The only thing her death did was garner publicity for him, but that's it.

I find it interesting that he's a Leo and she was an Aquarius. Opposite signs, but they worked well together. Although Roman was a cheater, but Sharon was too naive and in love with him to want to "change him".
Unread 08-11-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I disagree completely. Sharon was on the verge of leaving Roman before she died. I honestly think she would have divorced him a little after having her baby. And I don't think Sharon's death played a role in his career. Sharon was alive when Rosemary's Baby was released, which is one of his biggest films. The only thing her death did was garner publicity for him, but that's it.
Agree, he was already a name when that happen.

Quote:
I find it interesting that he's a Leo and she was an Aquarius. Opposite signs, but they worked well together. Although Roman was a cheater, but Sharon was too naive and in love with him to want to "change him".
Hmm... it's interesting fact.... as for the poor Sharon, I think she was one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood. There's just something about her looks, she looks like(d) like a regular girl that you could easily hang out with, not like some Hollywood divas. Oh yeah, and she was gorgeous. Too bad her life ended like that.
Unread 04-06-2013, 04:43 AM

progressed chart on day of her death..

Unread 04-06-2013, 05:21 AM

A couple of years ago I wrote a blog post about Roman Polanski:

http://www.archiedunlop.com/2010/05/...oman-polanski/

It's possible, at some level, that what happens to you in influenced by the people you're hanging out with.

In Polanski's case, Sharon Tate was the second woman in his life to have been murdered while pregnant - his pregnant mother died in Auschwitz.

So perhaps if you want to understand what happened to Sharon Tate you have to look at Polanski's Moon, that was conjunct the MC in Cancer. In other words the Moon is the mother, it is also the feminine. His Moon is conjunct Pluto in Cancer, square Mars in Libra, square Uranus in Aries. In other words, it picks up on a Mars-Uranus-Pluto 'T' square. Even if you don't use the discovered planets, you still have the Mars aspect.

And then there's the obvious tie-up - Sharon Tate's 21 degree Cancer Ascendant is picked up by Polanski's Moon-Pluto conjunction, again in Cancer.
Unread 04-06-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattail View Post
A couple of years ago I wrote a blog post about Roman Polanski:

http://www.archiedunlop.com/2010/05/...oman-polanski/

It's possible, at some level, that what happens to you in influenced by the people you're hanging out with.

In Polanski's case, Sharon Tate was the second woman in his life to have been murdered while pregnant - his pregnant mother died in Auschwitz.

So perhaps if you want to understand what happened to Sharon Tate you have to look at Polanski's Moon, that was conjunct the MC in Cancer. In other words the Moon is the mother, it is also the feminine. His Moon is conjunct Pluto in Cancer, square Mars in Libra, square Uranus in Aries. In other words, it picks up on a Mars-Uranus-Pluto 'T' square. Even if you don't use the discovered planets, you still have the Mars aspect.

And then there's the obvious tie-up - Sharon Tate's 21 degree Cancer Ascendant is picked up by Polanski's Moon-Pluto conjunction, again in Cancer.
Wow. Thank you I like to learn new things
Unread 01-17-2014, 03:53 AM

I am curious how someone with Jupiter dominant in their chart (the sign of luck) could become a homicide victim? Is there something in Sharon's chart that would indicate her brutal death?
Unread 01-17-2014, 05:12 AM

Couple of observations: note that Lilith (crescent-on-cross Lilith) conjoins 1st house Jupiter (under 2 degrees); also note that the South Lunar Node (positing the 8th whole sign house) is in Parallel (within 2 degrees) with her Part of Fortune (also posited there in the 8th whole sign house), and Venus (also in the 8th house) is almost in conjunction with the South Lunar Node; the SN, Part of Fortune, Venus, Sun and Mercury are all in the 8th whole sign house, disposited by Saturn (and many would say, Uranus as well)-notice that Saturn and Uranus are in conjunction (within 5 degrees) together in the 12th whole sign house; also that Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith) is in Parallel with both Saturn and Uranus (dispositors of the 8th house) These potentially disruptive factors, particularly involving 8th and 12th house significations, might have played a role in possibly "cancelling out" the "lucky" influences of 1st house exalted Jupiter, in this chart, perhaps particularly so when we additionally find the rising Jupiter conjunct the very unfortunate star, Wasat, and the ascending degree connected with a star of mixed benefic and malefic potentials, Pollux (see indications for these stars eg in Robson, also constellationsofwords.com)...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
poyi (01-18-2014), savanna (01-18-2014), Shanti (01-19-2014)
Unread 01-17-2014, 02:18 PM

I find the close Contraparallel of Pluto to Mars important here.

Mars is parallel with fixed star Facies (violent death).

By the lens of whole sign houses there is a stellium in 8th house opposing Pluto.

At the day of death this potentially violent mars is set of by progressed ascendant semisquare it.
Neptune in 4th (whole signs) is squaring Mars in the natal chart.
This is set of by solar arcs and transits.
Which may suggest a mysterious violent event (Ma) in the home(Ne 4th).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shanti For This Useful Post:
dr. farr (01-18-2014), poyi (01-18-2014), savanna (01-18-2014)
Unread 01-17-2014, 02:22 PM

Solar return transits to her natal chart.

Transiting Uranus south node is right on her 4th house Neptune.
squaring Mars ( Mars Contraparallel Pluto).

LOY is Mercury (8th) exactly squaring Mars.
(The firdaria timelords are Mercury/Mars)
Attached Images
File Type: png tate.PNG (36.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Shanti; 01-17-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Unread 01-18-2014, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
I find the close Contraparallel of Pluto to Mars important here.

Mars is parallel with fixed star Facies (violent death).

By the lens of whole sign houses there is a stellium in 8th house opposing Pluto.

At the day of death this potentially violent mars is set of by progressed ascendant semisquare it.
Neptune in 4th (whole signs) is squaring Mars in the natal chart.
This is set of by solar arcs and transits.
Which may suggest a mysterious violent event (Ma) in the home(Ne 4th).
Very good observations! I shall add that Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith) is contra-parallel the Sun in the natal chart, and the natal Part of Murder (mercury+mars-saturn) falls in the 2nd house @ 26 Leo, its dispositor being the 8th house Sun, in opposition to Pluto (which is also in Leo along with the Part of Murder)
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Shanti (01-18-2014)
Unread 01-18-2014, 04:29 AM

I notice that the Nodal Axis in this chart runs 2nd house/8th house (24:59 Leo/24:59 Aquarius) The Nodal Axis has often been referred to as the "Line of Fate": notice that the Part of Murder is at 26 Leo, within a degree of exact conjunction with the Nodal Axis ("Line of Fate") We see a similar situation with JFK, Jr, whose natal Part of Accidents conjuncts his natal 1st house/7th house Nodal Axis ("Line of Fate") within 2 degrees: JFK, Jr died in a flying accident (the plane he was piloting crashed) Interesting too is the comment Sharon Tate made in July, 1968 (about a year before her murder), to a reporter who had asked her if she ",,,believed in fate"-Sharon replied..."Certainly. My whole life has been decided by fate. I think something more powerful than we are decides our fates for us. I know one thing-I never planned anything that ever happened to me." (cited from Wikipedia biography of Sharon Tate)...
Unread 01-18-2014, 04:32 AM

Well....not sure if anyone had mentioned this, the Lord of the 4th is placed in 8th, while South node (4 degrees to Venus) not close enough to make contact, they do share the same sign. On the day she died, Solar Arc SN conjunct Progressed Venus in 9th along with Part of Fortune. Solar Arc Moon actually partile conjunction with IC. Moon as her ascendant ruler.

Saturn as the ruler of the Aquarius disposed by severely combusted Mercury. Both Saturn and Uranus Rx in 11th a group of people, Saturn is in fact in the 12th sign together with the modern ruler Uranus Rx, so again Modern and Traditional rulers confirming each other.

Although the square between Venus and Uranus is loose in natal, but by progression surely perfected their course. At one stage Uranus due to locate at the very early degree of Aquarius retrograde back and forward between the late degree Taurus and early degree Gemini, should check the fixed stars and their perfected orbs against timing of death, the same with Saturn Rx at once stage very likely to have make perfected orb to natal Venus in 8th house. Uranus on the day of death was not retrograde in Progression, also made effective square to natal POF and Progressed/Natal SN.

Sun and severely combusted Mercury in Rx, in tight opposition to natal Pluto Rx, Sun and Mercury were both located in the 7th house but the 8th sign. The relationship of an open enemy operating to her death 8th, she died with a group of people, Mercury>11th Saturn Uranus in the 12th sign, Sun>2nd also the North node tight conjunction to Chiron.

Since she was murdered when she was pregnant. Solar Arc Vertex made earlier conjunction to natal Mars ruler of the 5th, on the day of death, SA Vertex was at 145 degrees away from the modern ruler Pluto in natal placed in 1st but in 2nd sign which was ruled by natal Sun in 7th house 8th sign. Interestingly also SA Mars and Progressed Mars both in exaltation placed in 7th the operation of this supposed to be good Mars at the house of Open enemy but then the Saturn in both natal, Progression was disposed by the combusted Mercury from natal as it was retrograde in natal, it hardly moved away from the natal position. But it was in direct motion at the time of event. Then again we can see that SA Vertex also in Capricorn place in the 6th house but the 7th sign.

SA Saturn in Cancer Detriment>so Mars in fact was in a very malefic but exalted status, extremely poor on top of the poor condition due natal combusted Mercury. SA Saturn was also at the anti vertex in Placidus 6th/12th axis and 1st/7th axis of whole sign.

astro_246gw_338_sharon_tate_adb_196989.18743.19655.jpg

I think death can surely be seen in the charts, this kind of work can be done. If I would like to truly see the way I will die in the future, that is another question....But surely if I was to analyze my own death, could still come up with something, just the same way we are backward checking her death here. But if I was to die this gruesomely I would rather not to know anything
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Last edited by poyi; 01-20-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Unread 01-18-2014, 04:48 AM

She was truly a very pretty woman. One of those classical American beauty, youthful, fairy like, stunning and sexy/magnetic.

Exalted Jupiter conjunct Lilith at AC, Moon in Virgo, disposed by Combusted Mercury in the 8th sign, in Air Grand Trine while tightly opposed Pluto in Leo, the significator of Beauty along with the Lunar influence for feminine attractiveness, Venus in Aquarius also placed in 8th house/sign. Mars contra parallel Pluto, Venus parallel Mercury, Sun contra parallel Saturn.

Anyhow, other than many significant indications of her death, the short life alone maybe indicated by the Ruler of the ascendant Moon making partile contact to her IC, died at home, end of her physical life, actually the symbolic Moon at Midnight. SA Moon 135 degrees Sesquisare to natal SN.
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
savanna (01-18-2014)
Unread 01-18-2014, 05:00 AM

Time of Death transits (chart erected for closest estimate of her time of death based on statements by the killers involved describing the timing and sequence of events at the murder house) Date: August 9th, 1969, time 1:10 AM (place Beverly Hills, CA, nearest location to the murder scene in Benedict Canyon)

Transit observations:
-natal Part of Murder squared by transiting Neptune (within 4 minutes of perfection)
-ascending degree of event chart (9 Gemini) within 4 degrees of natal Saturn (rising sign of event chart same as sign on 12th house of the natal chart)
-in the event chart Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith) returns to exact degree it occupied in the natal chart (16 Cancer) (a "Lilith Return")
-transiting Uranus exactly conjunct natal Neptune (1 Libra)
-transiting Jupiter 2 degrees conjunct natal Neptune
-Moon (the anareta planet of the natal chart) out of bounds in the event chart
-Mars (atmakaraka of the natal chart) also out of bounds in the event chart; transiting Mars Parallels natal Mars
(Lilith also out of bound in the event chart, and Parallels the out of bounds Moon in the event chart)
-transiting Neptune Parallels natal Mercury and Venus
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
poyi (01-18-2014)

Tags
sharon, tate