The Problem With Men & Women

MaeMae

Banned
Men need to make things happen.
Women need to understand them.
When a man wants to understand something, he'ss considered a wuss.
When a woman wants to fix something, she's considered a ball buster.
Why weren't humans created as amphibians?
I think we were.
View underwater video of bullfrogs and water polo players.
but anyway ~
the power game is played above and below.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
i dunno.
men make demands and are considered decisive.
women make demands and are considered bossy.
try this ~
tell a man he looks good in that shirt. he puffs up and says, "thanks"
tell a woman she looks good in blouse and she says, "oh, this schmata, it makes me look fat..."

what do we teach our sons that we don't teach our daughters?

With my two boys ive noticed its a bit challenging to get them to respect me as a person aside from being their mommy/servant. Ive made it a priority and my partner has as well to ensure they grow up with respect tor women and appreciation for the hurculean efforts I (and all moms) make daily. I think the fact that most boys just get a lot handed to them because they don't always naturally notice interpersonal dynamics I.e. when someone they love is stretched to the limit. Girls seem naturally more interested in how their moms are FEELIING and what they can do to contribute. The selfish instincts are just as natural and important in Boys,but I feel must be tempered somewhat in childhood with awareness of others, and especially respect for women. Sorry its a tangent! :)

Also, I think the difference in how the brains work can be fairly astounding. I was just listening to a radio show which featured highly original thinkers at the top of their field. The men happened to be mathematicians, the women social scientists. The women had incredible ideas for implementing change in education and social work, real world application. The men had almost no interest in the real world application of their theories...they were only interested in the pure math.

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

well, sniper, self vs others, for sure ~
but moon is so crucial in emotional motivation/process of men and women, too, that it must be a factor?

Don't forget that Sun as well. Another crucial point. I suppose that's why men were attributed Mars, the Sun and Saturn in general while women were attributed Mercury, the Moon and Venus in general.

Of course I have no idea what say Jupiter has in this.:biggrin: