Mean Girls

MaeMae

Banned
New Hadley, Mass.
Phoebe Prince.
Mean girls taken to the nth degree.
When people don't " belong " they get attacked.
Race, Religion, Gender.
Mean girls have fear of differences in other females. Comparisons perp'd by males and depression.
Scratch depression and you find anger underneath.
Why are mean girls angry and depressed?

sequestra

Used to be jealousy for me. I could be very catty and divisive when I was younger (teenager). Really territorial about friends etc... Tested their loyalties and basically pitted them against those I felt envious towards so they could prove their devotion to me. I was horrible, yuk. Like to think I've come a long way since then... Not to say I never experience jealous pangs nowadays, but I handle them much better consequent to forcing myself to question/explore them first in depth.

So jealousy gets lumped on pluto for the most part, eh?

My 90 year old cancerian grandmother (scorpio rising, scorpio moon) claims that she has never felt jealousy towards anyone, ever, in her entire life. :unsure:

Anachiel

My 90 year old cancerian grandmother (scorpio rising, scorpio moon) claims that she has never felt jealousy towards anyone, ever, in her entire life. :unsure:

HA! ROTFLMFAO! That right there proves Scorpios never tell it the way it is or, that they define what it is by a very different dictionary.

CapAquaPis

In these more gender-equal times, women are more openly expressing the worst side of people. This doesn't have to do with displays of masculinity or equality of women & men: Everyone regardless of gender can be mean or nice, because stereotypes aren't always accurate depictions of people.

The planet in Uranus post-Libra until it completes its transit in Pisces: I came to find a new generation of women whom appear more and more snotty, selfish, eccentric, hostile, bullyish and distrustful of others not in their cliques they claim to head or belong to.

Be in mind, not all women are in this category, then the Uranus in Aquarius & Pisces generations exhibit less of these traits and he Uranus in Libra or Scorpio in their 30s age range moved away from immature egoistic materialist personalities on learning to be kind toward others.

sequestra

HA! ROTFLMFAO! That right there proves Scorpios never tell it the way it is or, that they define what it is by a very different dictionary.

lmao I know right? Denial with a capital DDDD... obsession with getting to the bottom of the truth? Not in my experience :unsure: ... Though my mother (scorp rising conjunct mars & 8th house gemini stellium) calls BS on everyone... But to that I just say 'you can't BS a BS-er'.

sequestra

The planet in Uranus post-Libra until it completes its transit in Pisces: I came to find a new generation of women whom appear more and more snotty, selfish, eccentric, hostile, bullyish and distrustful of others not in their cliques they claim to head or belong to.

Be in mind, not all women are in this category, then the Uranus in Aquarius & Pisces generations exhibit less of these traits and he Uranus in Libra or Scorpio in their 30s age range moved away from immature egoistic materialist personalities on learning to be kind toward others.

And Uranus in Sag are lovvverrrly tyvm.

Anachiel

lmao I know right? Denial with a capital DDDD... obsession with getting to the bottom of the truth? Not in my experience :unsure: ... Though my mother (scorp rising conjunct mars & 8th house gemini stellium) calls BS on everyone... But to that I just say 'you can't BS a BS-er'.

Whew, that's a potent combo there. Wow, these were the women you were surrounded by?? Wow, you are strong and adept with people.

Love2Know

And Uranus in Sag are lovvverrrly tyvm.

I love sequestra! I cannot see you as being meannn ever, ok I can, my cancer sun moon 1st can get enraged by someone blinking funny at me (ok sun opp mars too) I would say what made me mean, was feeling hurt or disrespected, not heard or not taken seriously. Walked on or pushed over...... How would I get mean hmm......... I would usually just ignore the person. I was very black and white in my thinking but eventually I would forgive if they made an effort...... as I get older I can't totally hate someone who hurts me unless they really hurt someone I care for. My view of people becomes more balanced the older I get. This also has to do with venus I believe like friendships. So I mean if someone clowns around with me and lets me know they value my presence I am usually happy again. As a kid I felt picked on a lot, people told me I was not the innocent victom I sometimes imagined. If someone picked on me, I would become very passive aggressive... I mean was once picked on by these popular girls in elementry school and one of them seemed all nuts cuz I said the back street boys sucked. I mean I was like 10.... I was not romanticly swayed by douchy weirdos...... I thought they were just 'trending' and I wanted to upset them. So the next day I went through this girls desk on a break and tapped all these private love notes to it. Everyone came in and she started to cry like uncontrollably. I felt really bad and decided being mean wasn't for me. Plus I lose focus on others pretty fast and it goes back to me and what I have to accomplish in a day to feel less shitty (mars cap) :)

MaeMae

Banned
i like to hope that as women age and realize we are not enemy to one another, we begin to value our importance and value in one another's life.
The reason most girls/women get aggro with another, is usually because of a boy/man.
An 11 year old girl died from head injuries in a fist fight with another female classmate in Long Beach. Over a boy.
Women fight over male mates and sons with other women ~ ex girlfriends, mother in laws.
Why is it always a fight?
(noted: exceptions are present)

Love2Know

i like to hope that as women age and realize we are not enemy to one another, we begin to value our importance and value in one another's life.
The reason most girls/women get aggro with another, is usually because of a boy/man.
An 11 year old girl died from head injuries in a fist fight with another female classmate in Long Beach. Over a boy.
Women fight over male mates and sons with other women ~ ex girlfriends, mother in laws.
Why is it always a fight?
(noted: exceptions are present)

That is horrible and very preventable! As a kid and teenager the most physical or any physical confrontations I would get into was with men. Even as a girl I had a great respect for women lol. I figured if I hit a guy it was more acceptable. As a teenager I actually got in a punching match with a guy.... he punched me in the boob so hard, I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off him. Lol it is kinda funny for me now though. I remember it wasn't anger that modivated me but it became a challenege, cuz I remember people would say girls were weaker than boys. That didn't apply to me really I was a fat girl pumped up on steroids for my lungs. I was always half nuts/hyper and highly compeititve.... oh yeah I guess I got pretty bad in games, even cards I had to win. Like if I lost a game of cards I would calmly get up and throw the deck out the window or something. I didn't really feel angery though, I just didn't like the other person feeling superior over me. Know if I play cards or something I usually win. So I am ok with it, I get lucky a lot in trival games. Not the lotto..... :( I view mean girls as coupling together for a sense of superiority and power over others. In my mind that is what drove them, that group mentality. If I liked a guy and he focused more on another girl I would back off and focus on someone else. I need that great display of devotion to maintain or develope feelings. Venus leo ftw! This also made me look sketchy, especially after breakups the guy would ask if I cared so much how can I go on dates the next day.. this is becomes the heart may lag but time keeps ticking..... if someone shows you they are into someone else what can you do! Move on find someone more devoted to you..... why start an issue, that seems like even more of a humiliation.

Drowzy_Shooter

It's quite interesting in this thread to see the psychology of anger/rage.

From what I've seen, women get angry out of jealousy, whilst men get angry when they feel immasculated.

MaeMae

Banned
Used to be jealousy for me. I could be very catty and divisive when I was younger (teenager). Really territorial about friends etc... Tested their loyalties and basically pitted them against those I felt envious towards so they could prove their devotion to me. I was horrible, yuk. Like to think I've come a long way since then... Not to say I never experience jealous pangs nowadays, but I handle them much better consequent to forcing myself to question/explore them first in depth.

So jealousy gets lumped on pluto for the most part, eh?

that might be strong 7th house too. 7th house folks often employ others to do their talking for them.
it's like a mini mob rule. i had it happen in high school, some 33 years ago, but still remembered.
one of my friends went on a drunken sexpage at the beach, where i wasn't even there, and her mom found out and someone told someone and i was blamed, even though i knew nothing about it. i got hisses and catcalls for about a week, but when truth came out, it was one of her boyfriend guys. it was rough, but i had a general attitude of "f**k those bit*ches" and that i could give a **** what they thought. but they did make life at school hard for a week.
And then there's the matter of being great friends with women and being mean to men. i've done that. moon gemini in 11th.