Eminem rising?

miquar

I would have said maybe Gemini rising, but there's so much air in his chart already - even more than the Sun and Moon. But Gemini rising might fit, especially with potentially hard-nosed Saturn on the Ascendant. His reference to his childhood as 'trailer trash' could reflect a Saturn rising sense of social hierarchy. And Gemini rising would give more prominence to his Mercury in Scorpio. I would say that Saturn rising with chart ruler in Scorpio fits his persona quite well.

MSO

Scorpio rising, definitely. He's very passive aggressive and very fixed in his thinking. Although all of this can be explained by Mercury in Scorpio, I think Scorpio being on the ascendant really pushes these characteristics into the foreground.

savanna

Neptune on the ascendant makes sense since he had problems with addiction.

AFTM1286302CD.jpg

The themes of his last two album were about his battles with drugs and alcohol.

juicey J.

Banned
According to this site it's Sagittarius rising.

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Eminem

Well if the time is accurate it makes sense with his say what i want when i want personae having Sagittarius rising. Also, venus in fall conjunct the mc shows his involvement in music but shows its controversial (along with the square to saturn) also, the fall and the square to saturn shows he's not always the most lovable person, and saturn in the 7th house of relationships further shows his unluck in said area of life.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Also, with addiction his 12th house (of escapism and self imprisonment) lord venus being not only fall but also square saturn might lead someone down the path of addiction (escape from woes of life, especially relationship based ones), the fact the lord of his venus sign mercury is pergrine doesn't help matters (if it was in dignity it would help to some degree to counter the debility of the fall). Also, venus rulling the 12th house, fall, and square saturn shows or fits with the fact many of his only friends are thugs or at least former gangsters. Not saying the time given is accurate but it does seem to fit to at least some degree. Also, his moon peregrine, non angular along with its sign lord Saturn peregrine (the fact neither receives friendly light from the benefics isn't good) shows along with the venus in fall/square to saturn his difficulty in relating to and having relationships with women.

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Love Eminem! I think he would have a mercurial ascendant, Gemini or Virgo. Virgo would put mercury in H3 and neptune H4 (He always raps about growing up with a drug addict mother lol) Gemini, he would have Taurus in H12 and he has venus in detriment so that could explain his problems with addiction. Also puts Saturn in H1 (He does have a sort of cappy look.) Also he has a cleft in his chin and a long, angular nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

juicey J.

Banned
opps in my post i meant to say with eminem's 12th house lord mars being determint with its lord venus in turn being fall and square to saturn might fit with his being a drug addict. Yes a debilitated 12th lord would fit with his being an addict so maybe gemini rising........

Hekate

soft sign rising
perhaps cancer although a fighting cardinal sign also libra
hes such a loveable rogue

I agree.
Water sign rising, because of his extremely emotional expression.
Or perhaps Libra or Virgo, because of his gentle face traits...

Pisces rising makes sense in my opinion, for example.

So, it puts 5th house of creativity in Cancer and its rouler Moon in 12th house (mothers addiction, but the 12h house is also talent for music). Saturn in IVth house explaines a cold and difficult childhood. Pisces rising, sign which is frequently present in the charts of great musicians and its rouler Neptune conjuncted to the MC (careere in the music).
Sun (and Mars) in the 8th house, with Mercury in Scorpio, that gives him a note of anger.

Attachments

• EMINEM.gif
    EMINEM.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 47

aquarius7000

Hi,

He has this youth softness to his face. I am going to go for an air rising. Virgo (due to Mer) or Aries (Mars describes him/his mannerism well in many ways) are the onlys sign I'd go with outside air.

The rising signs I would want to rule out are Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, Sag, Leo, Cancer.

:)AQ7

Hekate

I apologyse, I have put a wrong data (City) of born...:andy:
So, I'll try to fix.:lol:

I think Water is Dominant in his way of expression. He has a dominant Pluto (on IC), though.

As emma proposed, Cancer rising would suite quite right. Its ruler Moon in the 8th house as ''problems'' with the mother figure, feeling of anger and ''revange'' towards her and his own past, ''obsession about''...

He is a very magnetic man (Mars in Libra). Mars in IVth house indicates also problems in his childhood and home. A source of his creativity is his memory about the childhood (Sun in the IVth house). Mars in detriment explaines also some aggressivity, expecially towards himself (ones he tried to suicide himself).

Neptun in 5th house of creativity explains his expression through the music and Mercury in the same house, his way of doing it (through the rap). A words, as he were 'talking', is his way of ''singing''. Rap is un unusual way of singing, do you agree? In Scorpio explains his anger in expressing thoughts about somethig.

Attachments

• EMINEM.gif
    EMINEM.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 53
Why would anyone pick Cancer rising?

Your ascendant rules your image; your image before others, your life path.

Cancer is associated with family, family life, home, security. His life and image doesn't revolve around these things. He's a performer, he's creative, in show-business, he's a showman. These aren't the domain of a Cancer Rising.