Will I travel overseas in the near future?

insania

Is there a sign that I will travel because of legal and public matters?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_11_travel_hp.63011.28248.gif
    astro_w2at_11_travel_hp.63011.28248.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

tikana

hi

it is still 9th house issue

I dont think you are going though

Merc/venus dont meet
Moon/merc dont meet either

hmmm ... even if we look at jupiter .. still a no same reasons as above

plus i do not like jupiter/venus relationship here at all

good luck
T

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

South Node posited in the House of Journeys (9th house), plus no aspect between Mercury and Venus (querent's significator), rxSaturn in querent's house (1st house), Moon in applying opposition to Mercury, make me join Tikana's delineation and say this chart indicates a "no" answer to the question:

HOWEVER:

-the SN IS in the 9th house; could indicate travel due to TROUBLE of some kind
-Mercury (lord of 9th) DOES retrograde BACK and flow toward Venus which COULD indicate necessitated travel
-Venus DOES flow TOWARD the 9th house
-Moon's NEXT conjunction is with Saturn-but a RETRO Saturn; that retro Saturn direction of flow is backward toward the 9th house!
So there is a possibility of travel in this chart, but no pleasure cruise-no holiday! A forced or otherwise necessitated travel is a definite possibility here...

insania

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

South Node posited in the House of Journeys (9th house), plus no aspect between Mercury and Venus (querent's significator), rxSaturn in querent's house (1st house), Moon in applying opposition to Mercury, make me join Tikana's delineation and say this chart indicates a "no" answer to the question:

HOWEVER:

-the SN IS in the 9th house; could indicate travel due to TROUBLE of some kind
-Mercury (lord of 9th) DOES retrograde BACK and flow toward Venus which COULD indicate necessitated travel
-Venus DOES flow TOWARD the 9th house
-Moon's NEXT conjunction is with Saturn-but a RETRO Saturn; that retro Saturn direction of flow is backward toward the 9th house!
So there is a possibility of travel in this chart, but no pleasure cruise-no holiday! A forced or otherwise necessitated travel is a definite possibility here...

That is what I meant. I am sorry if I was unclear in my OP.

Thanks for both answers!