How shall I do ?

Sunny

Hello!
What could I do other than wait? J want to obtain a clear and open discussion with a person who dont like to be clear and dont like to discuss. That isn't really a fine situation. So, what does the chart show in this case?

Saturn, as the querent sits in the 8th in Libra where he is strong. The trigone to the Sun in the house of friends and future and in the sign of strangers, wisdom and liberation gives hope for a favorable contact. He is also in a sextile to Neptune and Chiron, showing spiritual and/or psychic wounds. But then he squares the Moon, the ruler of the quesited, conjuncting Jupiter, ruler of the 11th and Uranus, 2nd ruler of the ASC.
The time isn't so good as it seems, perhaps I have to wait when the Moon comes into Aries?

Pluton (secret) together with Mars (action) and Mercury (speach, communication) are in the 12th, the house of hidden ennemies. These planets have a square, too, to the planets in the 2nd house (the house of values and stability). It's difficult to come out? Have I to take care for me or for this person and to act with circumspection, and if it that, why?

Your comments would be very welcome!
Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Sunny

Attachments

• astro_w2at_13_what_shall_i_do_to_obtain_a_communicatio_hp.34083  -bross-.GIF
    astro_w2at_13_what_shall_i_do_to_obtain_a_communicatio_hp.34083 -bross-.GIF
    50.7 KB · Views: 20

Phoenix Venus

Hi, i'm a bit confused by your question. could you give some more background information? who is this person in relation to you and what do you want to talk to them about, what do you want to see happen?

if i were to guess that this person was ruled by the seventh house, he'd be ruled by the moon which is making no relation to saturn. in fact, both of you are sitting strong in your own 8th houses and in dignity (well, jupiter, secondary ruler of moon, is in dignity.) i see this as neither one wanting to let go or change stance

if we look at both of your 3rd houses (thoughts, communications) we see that his is ruled by venus, in its own house but in detriment. maybe they want to talk but is scared or blocked in some way.

we can see that your 3rd house is ruled by mars which is in capricorn. it is strong in dignity there and is seperating from a sextile to venus. maybe in the last conversation/contact you had, you were intimidating towards them (maybe a good meeting gone bad) and now the other person is sour about contacting you.

also the natural sig for communications is retrograde in the 12th house and applying to a conjunction to you. perhaps there is some thinking of the past and self undoing on your part that you might need to let go of.

i don't see much of reconciliation in this chart, sorry. but i am just a beginner so hopefully someone else has some thoughts as well. i'd say you might want to wait until they are ready to talk, and think about letting the issue go. otherwise you are being your own worst enemy with retrograde mercury conj. your mars in 12th house.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Since this is an advice-request horary, I (at least) do not delineate it as if it were a "regular" horary question. You asked the Cosmos, "What shall I do to obtain a communication?" Cosmos tells you that the person you wish to communicate with is in a negative state (7th house = Cancer = posits South Node = a very difficult person to deal with), but then you already were aware of this fact (based on what you wrote in the background to the question)
The Cosmos then directly answers your request for advice: 3rd house of communications (under Pisces) posits the Moon and Uranus> indication is that you should directly address the individual (Moon means change from your previous waiting and to move forward in an active fashion) and do this with force (Uranus) and do it suddenly (Uranus)/immediately (Uranus) with no further waiting; also Jupiter is posited here in the Moon/Uranus mix, in its domicile of Pisces: do the above in a friendly, generous and expansive manner (Jupiter), offering empathy at the same time (Pisces)-forceful and aggressive but not antagonistic, not angry, no Mars qualities should be involved.
...and that is what I think the Cosmos is saying would be the best approach to obtaining a communication.

Sunny

Hi,
so firstly many thanks to you two for having spent so much time for my problem!:happy:
You are right in your views, Phoenix Venus and Dr. Farr!
also the natural sig for communications is retrograde in the 12th house and applying to a conjunction to you. perhaps there is some thinking of the past and self undoing on your part that you might need to let go of.
Yes, Mercury retrograde - I even didn't see it - it gaves me the real reason of my sentiments for this question and which are really in the past of my first childhood. So I could do the relation between my deep wishes and the events passed long time ago. I think that's what is described with the conjunction of Pluton (deep underground), Mercury retrograde (memory coming back, yes) and North Node in the 12th - in my background. It helped me to relativize my situation.
Thank you once more, Phoenix Venus!

Now
Since this is an advice-request horary, I (at least) do not delineate it as if it were a "regular" horary question. You asked the Cosmos
As always and at every time, Dr. Farr, your original interpretations give so much new insights - all my thanks for this!
The Cosmos-question is the best solution, and even I could have asking the Yi King for it!:joyful:
(Moon means change from your previous waiting and to move forward in an active fashion) and do this with force (Uranus) and do it suddenly (Uranus)/immediately (Uranus) with no further waiting; also Jupiter is posited here in the Moon/Uranus mix, in its domicile of Pisces: do the above in a friendly, generous and expansive manner (Jupiter), offering empathy at the same time (Pisces)-forceful and aggressive but not antagonistic, not angry, no Mars qualities should be involved.
Yes, that is exactly the risk what could have happened and worsened the situation and therefore I preferred to wait. But now, as I analized it in depth, I am more able to do it like your advice!

I am very happy of your kind input, and thank you once more again!:happy:

Cheerfully
Sunny