Overseas Volunteer Programme in Japan

Noelb

Dear all,

there is a university volunteer programme that I would like to sign up. The scope of the programme is to help those less unfortunate, the elderly, and especially the community which is in need of social and economic infrastructure reform and building.

Should I register for the progamme and will I be picked by the organising committee?

With gratitude,

B

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_b_eve.14768.7849.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_b_eve.14768.7849.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 25

Sunrise

Dear all,

there is a university volunteer programme that I would like to sign up. The scope of the programme is to help those less unfortunate, the elderly, and especially the community which is in need of social and economic infrastructure reform and building.

Should I register for the progamme and will I be picked by the organising committee?

With gratitude,

B
dear, if I understood well this is a voluntary program and it is from the university. And you ask if you finally get in on this volunteer program ??? there is no payment! I'm trying to see what planet I will get for this voluntary program! Iam little confused. Iam thinking: 9th or 10th house???? can please anyone help???

Last edited:

Noelb

Dear Sunrise,
thank you for your response. There is no payment involved, save for the air tickets. There will be a selection process for the applicants, and my question is, will I be able to travel overseas this year on a volunteer programme?

With Regards,

B

Culpeper

Premium Member
There appears to be a possibility here. As the querent your significator is Mars because Scorpio is rising. The Moon ruler of the ninth house is significator of the "Overseas Volunteer Programme in Japan". Since the ruler of the ninth house is in use, use the ruler of the third house Saturn for the University. Jupiter in the 12th whole sign house is trying to help you by aspect and reception but is weak in the twelfth house. The Moon will make square aspect with the Sun which is unfavorable. Then is must hit Saturn which is actually blocking it before it can complete an aspect with Mars.

The significators do not show great strength and there are obstructions in your way. The indications are mixed and could go either way. You will have to put in a very good application with the University to get into the programme. The outcome is not certain by indications of the chart. In addition, I see that Mercury rules the 11th whole sign house. It is under the beams and retrograde indicating that your hopes may fail.

Sunrise

Dear Sunrise,
thank you for your response. There is no payment involved, save for the air tickets. There will be a selection process for the applicants, and my question is, will I be able to travel overseas this year on a volunteer programme?

With Regards,

B
Thank you
I think no
Let us know please....

Chrysalis

Saturn in 2nd and moon will conjunct saturn before being able to trine yourself mars.

Looks like a No to do with 2nd house issues.

Noelb

There appears to be a possibility here. As the querent your significator is Mars because Scorpio is rising. The Moon ruler of the ninth house is significator of the "Overseas Volunteer Programme in Japan". Since the ruler of the ninth house is in use, use the ruler of the third house Saturn for the University. Jupiter in the 12th whole sign house is trying to help you by aspect and reception but is weak in the twelfth house. The Moon will make square aspect with the Sun which is unfavorable. Then is must hit Saturn which is actually blocking it before it can complete an aspect with Mars.

The significators do not show great strength and there are obstructions in your way. The indications are mixed and could go either way. You will have to put in a very good application with the University to get into the programme. The outcome is not certain by indications of the chart. In addition, I see that Mercury rules the 11th whole sign house. It is under the beams and retrograde indicating that your hopes may fail.

Dear Culpeper,

I will apply for the programme in any case. Thank you for your insights, and I'll let you guys hear the news if I were to get it, :)

With gratitude,

B

Noelb

Saturn in 2nd and moon will conjunct saturn before being able to trine yourself mars.

Looks like a No to do with 2nd house issues.

Dear Chrysalis,

I would apply as such, but I do hope there's a faint chance of getting into the programme.

With gratitude,

B