My destiny or my biggest potential to be happy?

Matricaire

Hey,

I was wondering if you could help me out. I have decision making problems. Can you tell from my natal chart if I am destined to do something with my life? Or maybe I should choose some particular path to be happy? Any potential ways for success?

For now I feel like I do not have control over my life, I depend on other people. I do not have financial independence an the age of 34, and I feel like in prison. How can I change that? How can I feel happy, free, alive?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

Many Kissess!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_a.59194.41656.gif
    astro_2gw_01_a.59194.41656.gif
    98.6 KB · Views: 39

Rawiri

Greetings,

Unfortunately you have a "bondage/imprisonment" combination, caused by the nodes of the moon in your case. One of them pulls you into the world - and the other pulls you away from the world at large, to the home. Thus they neutralize and you are stuck.

They're also currently both "activated" at a 'peak' by one of the primary cycles in your life. They both started activating at the end of February. They actually were in a peak during the very first year of your life as well. Something related must have been felt at that age (though of course, you won't remember)...but its effects are ringing through your life.

Though this will be with you, to some extent or another, your whole life (if things stay as they are) - the peak activation will end starting October 2017 (so about 11 more months). From that time on, you will be more free - so I hope you can at least take heart that there is an end to this extreme.

Your problems with decision making are caused by Venus in the 6th, exacerbated currently by the bondage problem.

Is the name you gave in your chart your correct name? If so, despite not being financially independent, it looks like your material needs are well taken care of currently - primarily due to husband I imagine.

With your Saturn in the first, strong like that you must no doubt be incredibly worried naturally - it is an incredibly pained position for the personality (I have a similar one myself).

Actually, your particular "destiny" is not a "path" at all. You were born with your moon in the star group called "Svati" - they are responsible for growing everything in your life, and the ideal way specifically for YOU to grow and move through life. Their main power is to cause things to "scatter like the wind" and cause constant transformations, moving in various directions etc. If you can accept that, then you will be happier. Because that is your path - not a path at all.

Due to that, I recommend you just make decisions - any decisions. Without worrying about it being the correct one. There is no "correct one" because you are here to "scatter like the wind."

As to the bondage yoga, I would recommend you make some donations (it does not have to be large) regularly, especially over the next year, to organizations who help those "wrongly imprisoned" (innocence project, equal justice initiative are both examples you can look up online - though I have not analyzed whether they are worthwhile charities myself). Or you may work towards anything that frees animals etc, even freeing them yourself (responsibly, mind you). The most ideal day to do this is Saturday.

There are other things that could be done, but I'm uncertain of your inclinations - and this is an easy and effective way to interact "directly" with these issues in your world. I won't promise it will entirely dissolve your current issue, but it will alleviate it greatly. Especially if you set about doing a little something like that every Saturday (the amount doesn't matter particularly).

Last edited:

Matricaire

Hello Rawiri!

Greatly appreciate your post! I am impressed how accurate I feel about what you said.
"bondage/imprisonment" combination - my God, so whatever I will try to do I will end up staying home? That is how it works for me right now. I dream to be outside, with people, working, exploring, but my duties are home :(
Additionaly, yes my name is Anna and I am dependant on my husband financially. This makes me crazy cause I like control and independance.

"With your Saturn in the first, strong like that you must no doubt be incredibly worried naturally - it is an incredibly pained position for the personality (I have a similar one myself) "- yeah - agree - plenty deep, soul pain.

"scatter like the wind" - OMG - this is the worst path I could imagine for myself, not path at all. So simply just exist? Well, I am not sure right now if I should even try to get another job or keep my present one, or try anything new, because it will be all for nothing and in the end I will end up home with nothing, right? I wanted to be a writer one day, after my kids grow up.. do you think I can do that?

bondage yoga - yes, I will definitely try it ...on Saturdays :) it is worth a shot...

Rawiri

"my God, so whatever I will try to do I will end up staying home?"

Not forever. But it is likely the case over the next year or so. The charities, if done regularly (for full effects they need to be done consistently week after week and honestly that is where most fail) will either dissolve the issue entirely, or at the very least partially resolve it and the emotional disturbances around it so you can be more at peace.

In your case, I'd say you would need 3 months of weekly charities to definitely notice major effects which are more undeniable. Full removal for "life" may take up to 9 months - though should not be necessary to resolve current problems.

So simply just exist? Well, I am not sure right now if I should even try to get another job or keep my present one, or try anything new, because it will be all for nothing and in the end I will end up home with nothing, right?
Not at all. You are still able to gain things. "Scattering like the wind" is simply the means of moving through life - not the result. Seeds from a dandelion are scattered all over by the wind - and then many of them root and grow. Throwing out hundreds of cover letters to different jobs is also "scattering like the wind" - but someone could gain a job from it. Trying lots of new things is more or less exactly what your "path" is about. It is simply that you do not have any "one stable path" but will move from one path to another throughout your life, constantly transforming yourself and your surroundings each step of the way.

I wanted to be a writer one day, after my kids grow up.. do you think I can do that?
Were you writing or did you try writing anything in 2000/2001?

Regardless, yes. There is good writing potential in your chart. You could certainly do that.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

This is rather interesting. There's some similarities with my chart. I also have north node in the ninth and south node in the third, though mine are in Leo and Aquarius. I also have Chiron in 7th.

Anyhow, interesting you have Pluto on the Asc, maybe you are quite charismatic, in a Libran way, charming, and harmonious with the more intense Plutonic traits?

It seems like you have a bit of subconscious stuff to be aware of, with those 12th house planets, Saturn and Mars are malefics I think, not sure how this would manifest but something you hide from yourself or feel as a compulsion- I'm sure Saturn in the 12th is quite an intense, enigmatic, hard aspect, not sure how Libra causes it to manifest. Do you feel a compulsion to ambition or respect, or maybe you hide this from yourself or others? Or do you feel you give yourself a hard time over your appearance?

With the Chiron in Taurus in 7th, I think it's about being loyal or stable for someone else, or helping them find self worth or maybe out of materialism, showing them what to value.

I'd say with Cancer NN in the 9th, it could be that your bliss comes from pushing out of your conditioned local environment, and really feeling at home far away, and also more nurturing of people rather than an ambition or status concerned approach in your conditioning and environment that you tend to stick to.

This is sure the case with my Ninth and Third, I've looked at asteroids as well.

It seems it's about finding things out through travel and maybe laying roots down somewhere else- I have a stellium in the third so feel a strong need to stay about where I am but I don't think it's good for me.

Hope this is any help.

Matricaire

Rawiri "Trying lots of new things is more or less exactly what your "path" is " - that is exactly what my life looks like! volleyball, environmental science, property management, own bussiness, NGO organization, teaching... So a little of everything and nothing stable! Hopefully I will grow somewhere one day ;)

I will start donations this very Saturday ;) - I did some previously, not regularly, from time to time, all of them where for sick children - this subject is the closest to my heart,do you think it can be charities for children? Or for cancer research?

About writing, Great News.. I love it.. In 2000/2001 and other years also, I was writing diary and super long letters to my friend. It was something what I really enjoyed, it was also very helpful for me to get trough some difficult times in my life. Of course I want to write in my native language ;) For now it is very difficult for me to focus, with kids, housework, job.... but will be trying...

Your post are being very helpful and accurate!! Thank you!!! I did not expect so much accuracy!!

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Fascinating you mention writing too, as I am obsessed with that, must be a third ninth thing, but I push to hard and am not productive.

I think it might be the third house telling you to write, whereas the ninth is more about getting out of your head, experiencing thing beyond words.

Matricaire

Hi Chillaxer!

Appreciate your post!!

My Pluto on Asc - it might be something in there - I was a leader for my team, my class, my school even. When I truly believe in sth people will follow me, people trust me. I did not use this skill for many years, cause when I grew older I started to believe that nothing is black or white, I lost my confidence, life can really break you :D Or maybe Saturn? Saturn and Mars in 12th - oh yeah, I heard about that before! It is painful! Pain reaches very deep into the soul, sometimes I do not know how I survived...Oh and interesting.. I really do feel complusion to ambition and respect, it is like "it must be" in my life. Maybe that is my problem? Maybe I should not be ambitious and do not desire respect? Appearence is not a problem I believe...

I did not understand my Chiron yet, maybe you are right....My relationships are rather hard, complicated...

And actually I am moving a lot, so nowhere is my real home. I am making new home every few years somwhere else :D I am pretty elastic in that subject. But yeah I am concerned about my status, especially finance. I am so afraid of poverty, so I just want to secure my future, my kids. It is like my obssesion...

Are you doing something to dissolve this NN effects in your chart?

Matricaire

Fascinating you mention writing too, as I am obsessed with that, must be a third ninth thing, but I push to hard and am not productive.

I think it might be the third house telling you to write, whereas the ninth is more about getting out of your head, experiencing thing beyond words.

Wow! really? that is interesting! I feel it deep inside that I have to write! Still so little time in my life!

Oh and do not give up on writing! It is hard work! every writer has times of nonproductivity.. Be patient, step by step...think "out of the box" maybe...

Chillaxer

Hi Chillaxer!

Appreciate your post!!

My Pluto on Asc - it might be something in there - I was a leader for my team, my class, my school even. When I truly believe in sth people will follow me, people trust me. I did not use this skill for many years, cause when I grew older I started to believe that nothing is black or white, I lost my confidence, life can really break you :D Or maybe Saturn? Saturn and Mars in 12th - oh yeah, I heard about that before! It is painful! Pain reaches very deep into the soul, sometimes I do not know how I survived...Oh and interesting.. I really do feel complusion to ambition and respect, it is like "it must be" in my life. Maybe that is my problem? Maybe I should not be ambitious and do not desire respect? Appearence is not a problem I believe...

I did not understand my Chiron yet, maybe you are right....My relationships are rather hard, complicated...

And actually I am moving a lot, so nowhere is my real home. I am making new home every few years somwhere else :D I am pretty elastic in that subject. But yeah I am concerned about my status, especially finance. I am so afraid of poverty, so I just want to secure my future, my kids. It is like my obssesion...

Are you doing something to dissolve this NN effects in your chart?

The ambition thing would also tie in with the Capricorn south node. Maybe it's about finding balance there. Saturn in the 12th is an interesting one I recall from my looking at Ayrton Senna's chart- definitely someone who did not know when to stop and who's compulsive goals, work and concern with reputation was the self undoing- this time it was in Capricorn so multiplied. However, Saturn is exalted in Libra, a very different sign, it actually corresponds to learning balance and compromise with time. Maybe you have to dig a bit deeper to find answers (as it is the 12th house of the subconscious)? As it's Libra has indecision been a bit of a problem?

It's the sign of relationships too, so this would link to the Chiron in the 7th(also relationships)theme too, and also Chiron is known as the bridge between Saturn and Uranus. This might be where you have more of a maverick tendency or the ability to merge Saturn ans Uranus energies to make a difference. Chiron seems to be about your problem that you turn into a gift and offer to others as wisdom and insight.
Seeing as how it's about making use of what was an inward problem outwardly, and discovering power and satisfaction that way, it would seem to be that the 7th is kind of optimal for it to me. In Taurus it seems to be about worth and enduring security and stability.

It fits that you would be changing location as your node signs are cardinal, whereas mine are fixed. Maybe as you move a lot, the north node is more about getting your mind out of the local area, to bigger more philosophical things, or taking in foreign ideas and culture? Does that feel more like development and less familiar? Or maybe you get enough from the moves you do..? Or maybe it's about continual travel?

I do think Cancer NN in the 9th would seem to suggest growth and joy through putting down roots far from your birthplace.

Just some ideas.

Rawiri

Rawiri "Trying lots of new things is more or less exactly what your "path" is " - that is exactly what my life looks like! volleyball, environmental science, property management, own bussiness, NGO organization, teaching... So a little of everything and nothing stable! Hopefully I will grow somewhere one day ;)

You must have developed a lot of valuable skills and flexibility from all of that!

I will start donations this very Saturday ;) - I did some previously, not regularly, from time to time, all of them where for sick children - this subject is the closest to my heart,do you think it can be charities for children? Or for cancer research?

Good to hear. No. Those charities, while certainly commendable, will not work to resolve your current issue. It has to be the kind of charities I outlined for your case. Charities are a way to more directly interact with the "energies" moving in your life and you need to interact with the correct portion of those energies. All charities can have their benefits if done regularly, but they will be in different areas. The charity for sick children will benefit your Jupiter, for example - but Jupiter is playing no part in your current issue and so won't resolve it. The same goes for cancer charities.

About writing, Great News.. I love it.. In 2000/2001 and other years also, I was writing diary and super long letters to my friend. It was something what I really enjoyed, it was also very helpful for me to get trough some difficult times in my life. Of course I want to write in my native language ;) For now it is very difficult for me to focus, with kids, housework, job.... but will be trying...

Your post are being very helpful and accurate!! Thank you!!! I did not expect so much accuracy!!

Yep. Writing is often therapeutic. I like to write myself occasionally. I normally have to set aside time in the early morning if I'm going to do it regularly.

Thank you. I'm glad to be able to help.

Matricaire

Chillarex,

Senna super driver from Brasil, Love Brasil!! Indecision - that is my problem! your are right.

For now all this Chiron Saturn Uran connection is hard for me to understand. Maybe that is the subconscious problem here. I need to make it conscious., dig more as you have mentioned.

About my NN - yes, for now I am living far away from my birth place. I do not think I am going to come back, but you never know. I believe I will be moving again in the next 2 years, I do not know where yet... I am an open person and really enjoy to be around people from different cultures. But in spite of all I still have a dream to find my place, my home, grow some roots..

Chillaxer

Chillarex,

Senna super driver from Brasil, Love Brasil!! Indecision - that is my problem! your are right.

For now all this Chiron Saturn Uran connection is hard for me to understand. Maybe that is the subconscious problem here. I need to make it conscious., dig more as you have mentioned.

About my NN - yes, for now I am living far away from my birth place. I do not think I am going to come back, but you never know. I believe I will be moving again in the next 2 years, I do not know where yet... I am an open person and really enjoy to be around people from different cultures. But in spite of all I still have a dream to find my place, my home, grow some roots..

He also had Mars in there in the 12th like you it turns out!

Chiron seems to be like the compromise between the two, the conservatism of Saturn and rebellion of Uranus, so it's where you can still fit within parameters but be maverick perhaps.

Anyhow, it is a bit of an enigma to figure out.

Good luck.