MarsJupiter and Pluto in Leo..overbearing pride?

Chillaxer

Would this signify and pompous, regal traits, getting your own way, wanting to be the ultimate authority? Also if the South node is like 29.5 Cancer, and therefore maybe some Leo influence there too.

What would these factors say about someone?

(It isn't my chart)

sibylline

It says the willpower and self-belief are strong, ambition is emphasized, the desire to overcome all obstacles in the way of accomplishing goals. It could very well display itself as all of the traits you listed but it depends on where it is placed in the chart and other factors in the chart.

I would not count the South Node as anything Leo.

MiaMiaMia

Would this signify and pompous, regal traits, getting your own way, wanting to be the ultimate authority? Also if the South node is like 29.5 Cancer, and therefore maybe some Leo influence there too.

What would these factors say about someone?

(It isn't my chart)

There is always a negative side, often driven by illusions and unfounded anxieties, but please don´t forget about the positive.
Leo is not a tyrant, it´s a benevolent King, so yes, feeling entitled, but also gentle and protective, and not to forget entertaining.:w00t: Leo is a performer, so you might let out some of that spotlight-hunger by speaking up for other, acting, being seen for your NOBLE qualities:rightful:

Finally, the biggest thing about lLeo isn´t the mane, nor the ego, but the heart, so here you can (theatrically, sure) spread your love and friendship with those planets.

Chillaxer

It says the willpower and self-belief are strong, ambition is emphasized, the desire to overcome all obstacles in the way of accomplishing goals. It could very well display itself as all of the traits you listed but it depends on where it is placed in the chart and other factors in the chart.

I would not count the South Node as anything Leo.

Hello. I got the south node wrong, it's in Capricorn 29.5.

It's my Dad's chart. My NN is in Leo, but no planets there and all mine in Cap/Aqua/Pisces opposite. So maybe I also have more trouble exhibiting those traits. It seems to be a more of a taken as a given superiority and worth and used to having power thing.