Hello from HappyGirl!

HappyGirl

Hi All!

I started studying astrology in late 2012. I closed my design business and read everything I could about my chart and friends charts. I watched with amazement as events I saw in my chart unfolded! I've also conducted this "experiment" of mine with friends, as well. It's interesting to me how much is revealed in the chart, so long as we are honest with ourselves and the astrologer, if we're having our chart read by someone else.

One thing I'm interested in is psychology in the chart. I've, unfortunately, come to realize that psychopaths are not necessarily murderers and rapists, but everyday people that we interact with who have only their best interests at heart. From my study, I've been able to see psychopathy in charts, but I have so much to learn yet!

I'm grateful for a place where we can share ideas and questions, and I thank you in advance for your hospitality!

ashriia

One thing I'm interested in is psychology in the chart. I've, unfortunately, come to realize that psychopaths are not necessarily murderers and rapists, but everyday people that we interact with who have only their best interests at heart. From my study, I've been able to see psychopathy in charts, but I have so much to learn yet!
I'm grateful for a place where we can share ideas and questions..

Welcome to the forum.

Something murderers and rapists have in common are unresolved Pluto issues. Pluto issues are difficult to work out since they are much more difficult to recognize, as they dwell deep in the subconscious. But we are all born with difficult aspects, and there is never an excuse of not being accountable for violent acts and no self control.

HappyGirl

Horus, I'd love to do that, thanks! I just started two new jobs, so my time to write has had to take a back seat. Right now, I'm just trying to put it all back together! It seems that since the end of 2012, life has been upside-down... I just posted my progressed chart in that thread because I'm rather taken back by the "star" every time I open it. Not sure what it means, but somehow I believe a "star" made out of stars (so to speak) might mean something significant - good or bad.

Perhaps it has something to do with the psychopathy I've been dealing with...?

Thanks for listening!

HappyGirl

Ashriia, the psychopaths I've encountered haven't been rapists or murderers (that I know of, gosh that's even horrible to think!) but they are more parasitic in nature in that they suck the life and/or energy out of me. I agree that Plutonian energy plays a part, and that brings me to a question about something you said re: unresolved Pluto issues being buried so deeply. Do you think that we can resolve them if they are subconscious actions and if so, how?

Thanks, I look forward to your reply!

ashriia

Ashriia, the psychopaths I've encountered haven't been rapists or murderers (that I know of, gosh that's even horrible to think!) but they are more parasitic in nature in that they suck the life and/or energy out of me. I agree that Plutonian energy plays a part, and that brings me to a question about something you said re: unresolved Pluto issues being buried so deeply. Do you think that we can resolve them if they are subconscious actions and if so, how?

Hi again, HappyGirl.

Oh, you were referring to emotional vampires! Those I know well. It's good habit to realize that you cannot change the way people are. The changes must be done by you. Ask yourself why you attract these people into your life? You may have neptune hard aspects, trouble setting boundaries and in turn get/feel taken advantage of in some way by these kind of people. Setting better boundaries is key. Unless these people are family. They should get the door, you know what I mean? Toxic people take a toll over your well being, may even lead to the formation of disease down the road from the stress of it. So take care of you, always.:smile:

Pluto issues can be worked on of course. Astrology is a great tool in recognizing how pluto issues effect your life. As there may be blind-spots especially in the case of oppositions with pluto. But self development takes work, is not an easy road, and some people are too lazy to make changes or improvements. I have a great respect for Pluto. One of my favorite planets. It can transform your life for the better if you are open to change.

again, welcome.

Horus

Welcome to the forum.

Something murderers and rapists have in common are unresolved Pluto issues. Pluto issues are difficult to work out since they are much more difficult to recognize, as they dwell deep in the subconscious. But we are all born with difficult aspects, and there is never an excuse of not being accountable for violent acts and no self control.

Hi again, HappyGirl.

Oh, you were referring to emotional vampires! Those I know well. It's good habit to realize that you cannot change the way people are. The changes must be done by you. Ask yourself why you attract these people into your life? You may have neptune hard aspects, trouble setting boundaries and in turn get/feel taken advantage of in some way by these kind of people. Setting better boundaries is key. Unless these people are family. They should get the door, you know what I mean? Toxic people take a toll over your well being, may even lead to the formation of disease down the road from the stress of it. So take care of you, always.:smile:

Pluto issues can be worked on of course. Astrology is a great tool in recognizing how pluto issues effect your life. As there may be blind-spots especially in the case of oppositions with pluto. But self development takes work, is not an easy road, and some people are too lazy to make changes or improvements. I have a great respect for Pluto. One of my favorite planets. It can transform your life for the better if you are open to change.

again, welcome.

Wisely-written, Ashriia! And I must say that I love your avatar and signature line! :joyful:

I'm a clinical hypnotherapist, and I find that a number of different planets (not just Pluto), aspects, and house placements can reflect issues that reside hidden in the subconscious mind. These can be resolved with hypnotherapy and other techniques that affect the deeper self, and I use karmic astrology as an adjunct to hypnowork -they complement each other nicely. :smile: Astrology helps to see overall, larger patterns but it's a bit vague on many points and includes a range of interpretations and possibilities. Hypnotherapy is "Moon surgery" with a laser that cuts right to it.

If you are attracting energetic vampires, or power play/manipulators which of course have a "draining" effect on their targets, then I would certainly look to Pluto placements in the 7th or 11th, aspects to Venus which is magnetic, or the DSC -off the top of my head, there are more. And as ashriia pointed out, Neptune issues should be considered too because boundaries, illusions and deceptions can play a role in this. At the core, there is karma and lessons here, and once these are learned and the true intentions of Pluto and Neptune deciphered, then the positive polarity of those planets can be consciously pursued so the energy is manifesting happier results which serve your evolution more gracefully. And it wouldn't hurt to uncover, amend (or likely heal) the subconscious point of attraction, if you are truly in a pattern of attracting bad stuff. That usually requires deeper work, like that of my profession, or at the very least, some some meditation and certain exercises one can do themselves to facilitate deep exploration.

ashriia

Wisely-written, Ashriia! And I must say that I love your avatar and signature line! :joyful:

At the core, there is karma and lessons here, and once these are learned and the true intentions of Pluto and Neptune deciphered, then the positive polarity of those planets can be consciously pursued so the energy is manifesting happier results which serve your evolution more gracefully. And it wouldn't hurt to uncover, amend (or likely heal) the subconscious point of attraction, if you are truly in a pattern of attracting bad stuff. .

Thank you, Horus :smile:

I wholeheartedly agree with the material I've quoted from your post. Well said, right back at ya!:wink: