Saturn/Pluto and Discipline?

lazarusx

In regards to the conjunction of Pluto and Saturn either in a Natal Chart or Transiting, do you believe that it takes discipline to the extreme in the areas of life that's dictated by the house?

Saturn is transiting Pluto in my 6th House of Scorpio, making a conjunction.

Pluto is transiting Saturn in my 8th House Capricorn, making a conjunction.

Since this conjunction, ive started working out every second day, completely changed my diet up, working long hours.. never missing a day. Saving money has become a hardcore routine, i feel like im almost depriving myself of enjoyment. Social life has collapsed, but my focus is so intent on my goal of traveling that i can justify it all.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 21

Ουρανία

Hi :)

Well, Pluto is obsessive focus on something ( in your case work, diet) and Saturn is disciplined focus (routine) on something ( like saving money).

Deprivation of enjoyment can be explained by Saturn's transit over your 5th house (in Placidus), recent transit of Saturn square to natal Venus/Mars in Leo or transiting Pluto square to your Sun. Since you have Saturn/Sun opposition within a beautiful Kite (aspect pattern), chances are that that will be a very worthwhile effort you made.
+This Pluto transit over your natal Saturn activates Kite in your natal chart :) Just keep an eye on the Neptune transit aspects (in 9th house, Placidus).