Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:03 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Im not even a tomboy. I have no interest in sport. I love high fashion. But mentally i just 'click' more often with men. I have quite odd humour so when im talking with girls i must be careful what im sayin to not 'offend' them. is there something in my chart? Moon conjunct uranus? venus conjunct mars? moon inconjunct jupiter?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_hy_hp.78739.25742.jpg (79.9 KB, 60 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:18 PM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,233
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Im not even a tomboy. I have no interest in sport. I love high fashion. But mentally i just 'click' more often with men. I have quite odd humour so when im talking with girls i must be careful what im sayin to not 'offend' them. is there something in my chart? Moon conjunct uranus? venus conjunct mars? moon inconjunct jupiter?
I think it might be because...

Your ascendant is in Libra and because Libra is ruled by Venus, sitting in your 11th house. So you like to socialise alot etc, but because you have Venus conjunct Mars, it adds a bit more of a masculine effect to it.

Along with this, you have both Venus and Mars conjunct and in your 11th house (The House of Friendships), this could lead to the reason why you have more male friends than female.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:43 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Maybe... Thank god(for my social life) i dont have mars/venus conjunction in aries
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Linzul's Avatar
Linzul Linzul is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 73
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Not to sound preachy or horrible at all, but don't shield those girls from the full affect of what you want to say! My best friends have been the ones who reveled in that, and a lot of girls do. The ones who don't are social non factors anyway if you don't hang out with them over fear of perception. Just be careful about work ladies haha. I think the worst case scenario for me personally is girls who get all damsel and act like they're going to faint or something. Actual commentary thrown my way in reaction has been weak at best and incredibly easy to ignore or disarm through a joke.

Also: Dr. Seuss says it better than me lol

Last edited by Linzul; 11-25-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM
junoisuppose junoisuppose is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 554
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

I guess it's because you have venus conjunct mars. That aspect is notorious for being popular with the opposite sex, and would make young women (venus) competitive with you (mars).
Interestingly you don't have many aspects to the sun, so you might not be so popular with middle aged men, or at least not have very much to do with them. You have more aspects to the moon, but as they include neptune and uranus women in general in your life will be unpredictable and will burden you with their problems.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-25-2012, 10:38 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 966
This is just my dos pesos here cause Im not sure if this preference can show up Natally or not. When I was younger I felt much the same but as I get older Im haveing more and more relationships with woman. Its been my observation that woman can see thru phonyness and lies not necessarily better than men only women wont tolerate that kind of behavior from anyone for long. It used to make me uncomfortable but now I appreciate those qualities from woman.

Great Thread!!!
Serafin5
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-26-2012, 07:02 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Linzul- yes, i know however it wont hurt me if sometimes i will bite my tongue before speaking but you are right
junoisuppose-Thank you for your reply. Yes, my contacts with girls have uranus taste. Hmm...i dont have really bad conct with older men
serafin5- I agree
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Assyrian_Libra Assyrian_Libra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 99
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

I bet you do even better with gay guys even more... I be wondering why I mostly have female friends and always spend time with them all my life talking about guys and my boy craziness lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-29-2012, 05:44 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyrian_Libra View Post
I bet you do even better with gay guys even more... I be wondering why I mostly have female friends and always spend time with them all my life talking about guys and my boy craziness lol
Hehe. However I dont like it if someone is talking all the time about their love life. Or when they're serching for self-worth/esteem in other people. I think this is because i have my east side of chart empty
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-29-2012, 06:34 PM
appleberry appleberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: North America
Posts: 291
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Hmmm... I feel the same way. Ive always thought it was because I have Venus conjunct Juno (30min) in Aquarius in the 5th... I see it as detached with women, inability to connect.

But also have Mars in Gemini h9, Sun conjunct Descendant (5min)... I need men in my life.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
juicey J. juicey J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 655
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

The reason why you get along with men more then women is due to the fact the moon a planetary signifcator of women is in detrmint and the fact venus the other planetary signifcator of women is fall and in the evil 12th house, and finally the fact the sun a major planetary signifcator of men is in dignity.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:51 PM
juicey J. juicey J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 655
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

The reason why you get along with men more then women is due to the fact the moon a planetary signifcator of women is in detriment and the fact venus the other planetary signifcator of women is fall and in the evil 12th house, and finally the fact the sun a major planetary signifcator of men is in dignity and saturn another masculine planet is in dignity, in a masculine sign.

Last edited by juicey J.; 01-09-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-09-2013, 09:18 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey J. View Post
The reason why you get along with men more then women is due to the fact the moon a planetary signifcator of women is in detriment and the fact venus the other planetary signifcator of women is fall and in the evil 12th house, and finally the fact the sun a major planetary signifcator of men is in dignity and saturn another masculine planet is in dignity, in a masculine sign.
Thank you Evil 12th house...it sounds really evil
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Kofe Kofe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Im not even a tomboy. I have no interest in sport. I love high fashion. But mentally i just 'click' more often with men. I have quite odd humour so when im talking with girls i must be careful what im sayin to not 'offend' them. is there something in my chart? Moon conjunct uranus? venus conjunct mars? moon inconjunct jupiter?
I will try to give you one more clue. As you say, mentally you just "click" more often with men, because Mars (Men) is the ruler of the 7th house, the others. You are more attracted to them (Mars). It is like having Mars inside 7th house. It's like you know more men than women.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-12-2013, 07:51 AM
juicey J. juicey J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 655
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Thank you kofe, yes, also, the fact the sun a dignified masculine planet is lord of the 11th (general friends and groups). What kofe said along with what i have said is how your chart shows you get along with men more then women.

Last edited by juicey J.; 01-12-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Melaike's Avatar
Melaike Melaike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 213
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Im not even a tomboy. I have no interest in sport. I love high fashion. But mentally i just 'click' more often with men.
I see this tendency often among Leo women.I get along well with Leo women.My Leo friends are like you.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

juicey J- Thank you very much for the explanation
Kofe-Would it mean that every Libra ASC woman with Aries DSC know more men than women?
Melaike- Hmm...Now I will 'study' Leo females... Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 01-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

I sort of breezed through most of the replies so I am sorry if I repeat anything here. You have 3 planets in the male dominated sign of Leo including your Sun where it's very strong. Your Moon is conjunct Uranus, and even though it's also conjunct Neptune, Uranus dominates in it's rulership of Capricorn and gives you a freedom loving quality that is likely to appeal to men. It's easy for you to relate and hang with them as you are more logical than emotional(Cap Moon and it's ruler Saturn in Aquarious).

There are women like you are there, you might want to try different avenues to meet types of women you can relate with. We all need girlfriends~!

Last edited by Vista; 01-12-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vista For This Useful Post:
Cancer7 (07-07-2013)
  #19  
Unread 01-12-2013, 08:16 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I sort of breezed through most of the replies so I am sorry if I repeat anything here. You have 3 planets in the male dominated sign of Leo including your Sun where it's very strong. Your Moon is conjunct Uranus, and even though it's also conjunct Neptune, Uranus dominates in it's rulership of Capricorn and gives you a freedom loving quality that is likely to appeal to men. It's easy for you to relate and hang with them as you are more logical than emotional(Cap Moon and it's ruler Saturn in Aquarious).

There are women like you are there, you might want to try different avenues to meet types of women you can relate with. We all need girlfriends~!
O yes, I agree. No doubt about it!
Also. It did suprise me that my Moon/Uranus conjunction is not really tight (6 degrees). I've always felt it (before i learned about astrology). It could be because of the rulership of Uranus. And my realations with woman are always on/off type.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-13-2013, 06:02 AM
juicey J. juicey J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 655
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Yes also, what melaike said, leo's often have many friends of the opposite sex more often then just about any sun sign from my observation. No, not all libra risings necessarily get along better with men but it (aries 7th) is something of a further indication.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-13-2013, 06:15 AM
juicey J. juicey J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 655
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I sort of breezed through most of the replies so I am sorry if I repeat anything here. You have 3 planets in the male dominated sign of Leo including your Sun where it's very strong. Your Moon is conjunct Uranus, and even though it's also conjunct Neptune, Uranus dominates in it's rulership of Capricorn and gives you a freedom loving quality that is likely to appeal to men. It's easy for you to relate and hang with them as you are more logical than emotional(Cap Moon and it's ruler Saturn in Aquarious).

There are women like you are there, you might want to try different avenues to meet types of women you can relate with. We all need girlfriends~!
This further adds to all i said before, and all this is further indication of why you get along better with men then women. I do agree to some degree about the moon in capricorn with the lord saturn being in aquarius making you less emotional and more logical, especially with no water in your planets however, it does square the rising so it might be difficult for you (or at least it was in the past) to express your emotions (making even harder to relate to many other women) wow some insightful astrologers here.

Oh and the fact your 11th house of groups/general friends is in the masculine sign of leo ruled by the sun in the masculine sign of leo, wow no wonder you get along with men in general more then women your chart is full of astrological indications of such. It is a good thing you have some planets and angles in feminine signs (plus not having planets in feminine signs would put the moon and venus astrological indicators of the feminine in masculine signs and depending on the degree possibly peregrine with the exception of venus in libra) otherwise its likely when Vista said "we need girlfriends" you would have said "speak for yourself" lol!!!!!!! But seriously the average female with a chart with many of the astrological factors others and myself have pointed out but with no planets or angles in feminine signs would likely get along even better then you do with men then women wanting even less to do with other women.

Last edited by juicey J.; 01-13-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to juicey J. For This Useful Post:
LeoCassandra (01-13-2013)
  #22  
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:55 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Im going back to this thread because sometimes i just don't understand typical female behaviour ( I doesn't mean every woman is like that. I know few men behaving this way) not talking direct. Starting to quarrel without saying the real reason. I like directness and sincerity in people. I just can't handle moody persons(thank you Cap moon:/)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Cancer7 Cancer7 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 386
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

I'm able to make female friends, but I have trouble bonding with females. All my close friends are males. I believe I have trouble bonding with females, because I don't have a close bond/relationship with my mother. Like Vista says, we all need girlfriends. I want close girlfriends, but I simply struggle in that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Im going back to this thread because sometimes i just don't understand typical female behaviour ( I doesn't mean every woman is like that. I know few men behaving this way) not talking direct. Starting to quarrel without saying the real reason. I like directness and sincerity in people. I just can't handle moody persons(thank you Cap moon:/)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM
LeoCassandra's Avatar
LeoCassandra LeoCassandra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 269
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer7 View Post
I'm able to make female friends, but I have trouble bonding with females. All my close friends are males. I believe I have trouble bonding with females, because I don't have a close bond/relationship with my mother. Like Vista says, we all need girlfriends. I want close girlfriends, but I simply struggle in that area.
You have Moon in Scorpio conjunct Saturn and Mars in 12th house? You are afirecracker In making friends with female friends your Cancer Sun and Venus are helping imo... I dont have bad relationship with my mother but we never gonna be like friends. Maybe we (females) struggle because we are sometimes jealous ?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Cancer7 Cancer7 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 386
Re: Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

LOL, what do you mean fire cracker? (bad or good)

Yes, jealousy could play a role in failed relationship. Female can turn friendships into competitions. I do experience this with older male friends. Seem like my much older male friends don't like me to do better then them in life.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boys, girls

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.