Trplicity lords of ASC for happiness

socrates

Hi
In the example Dykes provides ,he says that for a Gemini ASC like M. Jackson, if Mercury is poorly aspected,he can try to find "happiness" via one of the triplicity rulers.
However I fail to see how a planet like Saturn could do that?
Gemini needs freedom of expression.How can Saturn ever allow that given its basic nature?
Not just that.If mercury is poorly aspected i must seek personal happiness using other riplicity lords like Saturn and Jupiter.But Saturn is conj mercury. So how do ido it?

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=30

for the record i began to teach in thord part of life(jupiter)

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi
In the example Dykes provides ,he says that for a Gemini ASC like M. Jackson, if Mercury is poorly aspected,he can try to find "happiness" via one of the triplicity rulers.
Gemini needs freedom of expression.How can Saturn ever allow that given its basic nature?
Not just that.If mercury is poorly aspected i must seek personal happiness using other riplicity lords like Saturn and Jupiter.But Saturn is conj mercury. So how do ido it?

If Saturn is dignified and in sect then he is of benefit to the native. I think the point of Dyke's example (what a find! thank you for that one) is to examine each of the ASC rulers and see what their position is saying about how things will go for the native. The rulers will tell you how the native tries to seek happiness, their condition will tell you if it is successfull.

My suggestion would be to pull up your own chart and go step by step the way Dykes did it.

socrates

If Saturn is dignified and in sect then he is of benefit to the native. I think the point of Dyke's example (what a find! thank you for that one) is to examine each of the ASC rulers and see what their position is saying about how things will go for the native. The rulers will tell you how the native tries to seek happiness, their condition will tell you if it is successfull.

My suggestion would be to pull up your own chart and go step by step the way Dykes did it.

Here it is.All in same sign

Attachments

• astro_23gw_01_ll_m_20111230_65814_14366.jpg
    astro_23gw_01_ll_m_20111230_65814_14366.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11

JUPITERASC

Here it is.All in same sign
And so then socrates, after following Dykes steps carefully for yourself and then detailing your own analysis (based on Dykes) more clearly on this thread - then what is your own opinion regarding the best way for you to 'seek happiness' - along with your astrological reasons? :smile:

socrates

And so then socrates, after following Dykes steps carefully for yourself and then detailing your own analysis (based on Dykes) more clearly on this thread - then what is your own opinion regarding the best way for you to 'seek happiness' - along with your astrological reasons? :smile:

Talking astrology to foreigners in forums(9th houe) LOL

Travelling all time
Sex 12 hours a day:innocent:

tsmall

Premium Member
Talking astrology to foreigners in forums(9th houe) LOL

Travelling all time
Sex 12 hours a day:innocent:

socrates, forgive me but I am confused. Your op suggested that you are interested in the method that Dykes laid out on that skyscript thread, and you posted your chart I assume for replies. I see your tongue in cheek response here :lol: but I have to ask. Are you hoping that a member here will do the work/delineation for you?

socrates

socrates, forgive me but I am confused. Your op suggested that you are interested in the method that Dykes laid out on that skyscript thread, and you posted your chart I assume for replies. I see your tongue in cheek response here :lol: but I have to ask. Are you hoping that a member here will do the work/delineation for you?

Yep cause I am new to that method:smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi
Not just that.If mercury is poorly aspected i must seek personal happiness using other riplicity lords like Saturn and Jupiter.But Saturn is conj mercury. So how do i do it?

I clicked on the link you posted earlier socrates to the discussion which I notice then linked to another thread on which Tom posted the following comment yesterday Saturday 22 December 2012 at 8:11pm

“....Saturn gives structure. Freedom of expression can be obtained through structure. Beethoven and Mozart did it in the music field, to name two.

Probably the best example of this is the cabinet making (furniture building) of the Shakers. Their work was limited by religious beliefs to simplicity and functionality, yet they managed to produce works of great beauty as well. There is a strong difference between freedom of expression and lack of self discipline...”

so that's your question answered - the rest of the thread is viewable at http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7158 :smile: