Being warned and not acting about

Sunny

Would that happen to you, too?
In several occasions I observed that when I'm feeling one situation or mainly persons there are not at all just what I like normally, that I have the tendancy to overcome my mind, to excuse the person in advance with the idea that I could certainly do an error on judgement and with the wish to do anything which could hurt. So, I do some efforts just to be in harmony with this person, but always, yes, it is always, that my first alarms are then confirmed and I'm going straight on to my next deceiption.

It is a little bit exagerate, but it is true. The truth here is that I have all abilities to see right for me, but I don't really trust this fine helpful signs, will say that I do not what I may have to do. An other example in the same way: someone give you a proposition, than you'll make your horary question, you see that some difficulties will occure and so on. And in spite of stopping you engage in the way of this other persons. The end is always the same.

I think we need much powerful insight to learn that we have to hear on our inner voice, and then to have much power an courage to do what it says, but conventional meanings such as to be more objectively and others, make it sometimes very difficult.

Could this be my Mercury in the 12th near ASC?

Please, share your experiences on this, I want to learn. ;)

Sunny

retinoid

Sunny it is due to our innate tendency to go the way we WISH for things to be. Our mind tends to believe that if it focuses on something it cannot change, then it will change. For example, your mind will obsess over a job interview after doing the interview. If it obsesses, dreams, and goes over everything that happened then perhaps you will get the job. Or imagining different ways that you could have answered a question...if you answer it differently in your head, you may change the outcome. Or at least, rationalize your own blunder. Of course you can't and it just causes anxiety.

This all comes from an inability to accept what 'is'...so you may really want to go on a date with someone, but something in you is saying to run. But they are gorgeous and seem nice so you do it anyway because you want to...it isn't wrong to do so. But it is wrong to go purely by what you want. Do, but don't be so attached to the ideal outcome or destination that you cannot see the sinking ship and go under.

kimbermoon

to be forewarned, is to be prepared
As per judgement: while the bible is misquoted as saying 'Judge Not', I think Jesus did not reinforce it so much as trying to clarify that using judgement is part of our human functioning...still we are to use it appropriately and without undue bias.
what you may be referring to is what I call intuition...a state of being perceptually attentive.
Indeed I agree that we need to devote more time to listening to our inner voices; 'Heed they own counsel' and 'Know thyself'.
I wonder where your Saturn is in your chart...perhaps in Virgo?
thanks for an interesting post.:smile:

Sunny

Oh! I am very happy to read this, thank you, Retinoid and Kimbermoon ! :)

Firstly: yes, attachement is a very great obstacle and a heavy task, indeed!
And secondly, no, Kimbermoon, my Saturn isn't in Virgo but in Gemini.

So I must express more clearly my idea. In reality I want to ask you, if you always and in any time trust the stars?
I'll take the example of Retinoid : you are invited for an interview but before answering you make your Horary and the chart shows some difficulties what you diagnose as to hard for you in the future, if you'll get the job. So, your Horary Chart gives you clearly the answer to not to go, or, if you do so, than the end could be this and that. But then your reason says to you, why not? it's just an astrological answer, it can happen or not happen, and who knows if it is just and right? So you give up in favour to your reason (or mind). And in the future there'll be a moment, that you have to recognize, yes, the chart predicted what is now happening.

I will say, that for me, it is not always so easy to do what the chart and the stars advise and curiously, when I consult I Ching, I'll do what is the advice to do. I have to turnover and to have more frankly the courage to follow what the charts sometimes say, that's what I think is so difficult. But perhaps, long astrologer workers do so everytime? That's what I want to know from you.

So, my question here, do you have the same hesitation and prudence for your own personnal questions for you with astrology? Or are you very sure in this aide? Do you trust the stars everytime and for you ?

Sunny

retinoid

\
So, my question here, do you have the same hesitation and prudence for your own personnal questions for you with astrology? Or are you very sure in this aide? Do you trust the stars everytime and for you ?

Sunny

Sunny I actually do NOT trust the stars every time. The stars are there to reach for, not to push down your dreams and wishes! '

No divination, tarot or astrology or otherwise, should be used if you are not in a complete state of acceptance and intuition. So you look at horary, for instance and see an unlikely situation for the interview-does this mean you just listen to it and give up? My answer is no.

You do it (the interview) just as you should have done in the first place, do your best and leave the rest to god/fate/universe/whatever. This nonattachment to the physical/material/manifest and result is needed to live a truly spiritual life. You DO...but are not trapped as the material is total illusion, the lowest vibration. But on the other hand, we are still in the material world and still need food, money, etc. Which is why you do your best, but not be so obsessed with the result. So in the end, divination could just be used as GUIDANCE in this sense and only guidance.

Now, horary could say you will not get a job...but if you are in a intuitive state of mind, you will be able to combine your knowledge of horary with your intuition to see why (perhaps it is a bad field, you look weaker amongst other candidates/resume isn't as strong, bad job, etc.) and this can be used to increase your chances or change...this is why you should also only focus on 1 or 2 forms of divination so you can really master it and allow it to really be used as a gateway to your own self.

Divination should be used WITH your intuition or higher mind NOT with your ego and analytical mind. Also Divination does NOT have 100% accuracy...though it does give good guidance if used correctly.

Last edited: