Please answer my question on Synastry

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hey all!

I know this makes me sound silly and desperate (okay, I am...)

So I met a guy recently, went out on a couple of dates and things were great and then the guy disappears out of the blue. No, he did not "drop in and out" or "stopped calling", he just vanished without turning up to a planned date, which was totally out of character for him as he has always been a gentleman (and no, we havn't even had sex yet!)

Up until the day prior to our date, he was texting me and calling me and saying how much he was looking forward to seeing me.

So my question is, would comparing our natal charts (i don't have his birth time, only date and place) give an idea of the likelihood of him returning to my life?

Thank you!

Hey, I would also like to add that I had a first meeting chart done for the first time we met physically (we met online but i heard it doesn't count unless you meet in the physical world). A couple of members had a look at it and the feedbacks were quite mixed. One of the things that was said was that Venus was in Detriment when we met (Venus in Aries) and also Moon conjuncted Uranus (in Aries) which indicated an on/off attraction. I've also read on CafeAstrology that Aries is not a good place for the moon to be for a first time meeting as it could indicate a relationship that does not last. Just wondering if i might've ruined things by meeting him at an unfavourable time :cry:

Last edited:

KristyDarling

do you have his birthday?

Because you can compare synastry chart with out time of birth also but it's not complete. You can see only the dynamic of relationship by the aspect of both star --> look for urenus -venus, urenus-Mars strong contact , the urenus person will off and on or disappear easily. Plus , you can see how his planet fall in your house , is any of his planet make aspect to your AC,DC, so on ..which you can tell which way of relationship "you will feel"about him.

And also from his natal chart without time of birth can crudely tell how is his characteristic ?as well as the aspect between his planets can tell .

HTH

BTW , where you 've done your first meeting chart? Is there any website tecommend?

Thnx:smile:

SagSunScorpioMoon

do you have his birthday?

Because you can compare synastry chart with out time of birth also but it's not complete. You can see only the dynamic of relationship by the aspect of both star --> look for urenus -venus, urenus-Mars strong contact , the urenus person will off and on or disappear easily. Plus , you can see how his planet fall in your house , is any of his planet make aspect to your AC,DC, so on ..which you can tell which way of relationship "you will feel"about him.

And also from his natal chart without time of birth can crudely tell how is his characteristic ?as well as the aspect between his planets can tell .

HTH

BTW , where you 've done your first meeting chart? Is there any website tecommend?

Thnx:smile:

Thanks KristyDarling!

Yes, I do know his date of birth, and with that information I can generate most of his plantes except the Moon and Rising sign, but I can't tell their house placements.

I know he has Uranus conjunct Mercury in Scorpio in his natal chart (about 3 degrees orb) and his Uranus and Venus are also in the same sign but the Orb is very wide (10 degrees).

Funny thing is, I have Moon, Venus, Mercury and Uranus all in Scorpio and my Uranus conjuncts my Mercry by an orb of 1 degree, and I'm not the one pulling away!

For the first meeting chart, i just went to www.astro.com and did a natal chart (Horoscope Drawings & Calculations - Chart Drawing/Ascendant) with our date, time and place of meeting :)

Okay, so I had our Synastry chart done even without his birth time. Below are the links:

My natal chart (with birth time)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/sagsunscorpiomoonnatal.jpg/

His natal chart (with no birth time - birth time set to 12PM)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/nnatalwithnobirthtime.jpg/

Our Synastry chart based on my birth date and time and his date of birth with time of birth set to 12pm
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/sssmsynastrychart.jpg/

I'd really appreciate it if any of you could take a look and give me some feedback on this relationship.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
kristy ~ an event chart is simply a natal chart for date/time of any said meeting or event. astrodienst (www.astro.com) has many free chart offerings and after registering, just use the extended chart section, and you can select your house system & asteroids.

KristyDarling

Anyone? Or shoud I move this to the Read my Chart sub forum? :pouty:

Hi,*
I saw your synastry chart. I think you both has strong attraction when first met ( *your venus- his mars , your mars - his venus , double Whammy !!)And the napetune contact ( your sun sext. His Nep.) bring the feeling of love at first sight that he is the one for you!

For the last long relationship , your Saturn conj. his moon,pluto conj. sun which indicate the family relationship base on karmic /past *life. Also his mars make a tight conjunt. your NN.

But the suddely "disappeared" situation , I assumed that might be your both natal character that have venus conj. urenus in wide orb (for you) . for him he has both planet contact ,urenus conj.venus(not last long relationship indicator) and urenus square mars is really indicated that he tend to have abrubtive , un-expected, rebelled charactors, plus urenus exalt. here in Scorpio.
This is only how can I described why he has suddenly just disappared.*

I think the important things that should be informed is his Bithday, because we can see where ur planet float in his houses , if ur planet touch his AC/DC/ angular cusp at all? *which can be interpreted also how important you are for him in this relationship.

Cheers,

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi,*
I saw your synastry chart. I think you both has strong attraction when first met ( *your venus- his mars , your mars - his venus , double Whammy !!)And the napetune contact ( your sun sext. His Nep.) bring the feeling of love at first sight that he is the one for you!

For the last long relationship , your Saturn conj. his moon,pluto conj. sun which indicate the family relationship base on karmic /past *life. Also his mars make a tight conjunt. your NN.

But the suddely "disappeared" situation , I assumed that might be your both natal character that have venus conj. urenus in wide orb (for you) . for him he has both planet contact ,urenus conj.venus(not last long relationship indicator) and urenus square mars is really indicated that he tend to have abrubtive , un-expected, rebelled charactors, plus urenus exalt. here in Scorpio.
This is only how can I described why he has suddenly just disappared.*

I think the important things that should be informed is his Bithday, because we can see where ur planet float in his houses , if ur planet touch his AC/DC/ angular cusp at all? *which can be interpreted also how important you are for him in this relationship.

Cheers,
Hey! Thanks KD :)

I think we have our Venus/Mars mutual aspects, his Venus sextiles my Mars and his Mars squares my Venus, not sure if the square is a good thing, i read that it indicates strong attraction but usually the timing is off :pouty:

Just realised his Sun does sextile my Neptune by 2 degrees! I havn't read much on this aspect so I'm not sure how that's supposed to play out.......

Not sure what caused his disappearance, or maybe he's just met someone whose planets match perfect with his :whistling:

And I'm not looking at any of the aspects that involve his Moon since i'm not really sure what his Moon is.

It frustrates me not knowing his time of birth. When I tried to suss out his birthday (i knew his year of birth) by asking him what star sign he was, he immediately told me his date of birth and said that his mother was into astrology too. I remember thinking: woah that was easy :wink: I should've asked his time of birth right there :pinched:

I do know that my Pluto conjuncts his Sun but there's all those different interpretations on that, what are your views on Sun conjunct Pluto, anyone?