My Married life

apk

I have many problems in my marital life. I have been married a year, no kids. I want to know if this will end in divorce. If it is a divorce, I would like to know if I will remarry again and when can I expect to remarry and will I find happiness and have kids etc in that marriage.

Attachments

• astrro_chart.jpg
    astrro_chart.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 23

tararoseastrologer

Alright, so this is what I got out of your chart. Mars and Saturn in your 3rd house may instigate communication issues since Mars is combative and Saturn is restrictive. Pluto and Jupiter in your 4th house indicate transformational periods and luck on the home front as well as in your deeper emotions. Uranus and Neptune in your 5th house could lead to unexpected events in a love affair or possibly an unexpected child while Neptune gives you creativity but may also cause illusion in love affairs as well. Your Sun (self), Mercury (communication), and Venus(love) are in your seventh house, the seventh house can represent marriage and legal affairs, as well, so it could also be considered the house of divorce; so it's quite possible that you'll get a divorce and possibly even remarry, but mostly that's up to your free will more than anything. Perhaps you have found yourself in your first marriage and you may need to learn to communicate more effectively in a partnership (whether it's this time around or in a second marriage), but ultimately you will find love in a one on one partnership (Venus). The Moon in your 8th house may indicate a transformation of your emotions, so a death and rebirth revolving around your emotions which could make a lot of sense whether you divorce or not but especially if you do. Sorry for the lack of flow and incorrect grammar in my sentences (Mercury is retrograde right now) but I hope that this was helpful. Good luck!