Candida

JayM

Is there a particular astrological pretense for candida? Some of the symtoms are depression and feeling scattered. In my case I have aqua AC and merc conj uranus and mabie uranus square mars which would seem to point to this. I have had this for as long as I can remember. I dont have the systemic kind but the stuff you see in your mouth.

Anyone care to share? Thank you.:love:

Attachments

• Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    26.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Vista

Is there a particular astrological pretense for candida? Some of the symtoms are depression and feeling scattered. In my case I have aqua AC and merc conj uranus and mabie uranus square mars which would seem to point to this. I dont have the systemic kind but the stuff you see in your mouth.

Anyone care to share? Thank you.:love:

Hi Jay,
You will get more responses if you post you chart. You can do this for free at astro.com
Vista

franklin taylor

Hello JayM,
Sorry about the Candida problems. I had Oral Stomatitis for years before developing arthritises. According to Diane Cramer's Dictionary of Medical Astrology she writes that with Oral Candidiasis, Taurus, Neptune, Venus and Neptune interchanges are indicators for this condition.. Your Taurus (Moon) is squared your Venus. So Taurus has an affliction with Venus. The Brain Fogs Candida can cause may be where they are talking about Neptune. Also, I read about this and the newer considerations for treating it is immune supression, so there is Neptune again. Your sesquiquadrate of your Taurus Moon and Neptune may add some further evidence for indicating the condition. I have that same aspect but in different signs and houses, and I have had the chronic stomatitis in the past. I even lost 20 pounds in 14 days with it once upon a time. Water was the only thing not too thick to swallow without severe pain. Wish you all the best with that.
Take care,
Franklin

JayM

Thank you for your response Franklin, that seems like a book I would want to get my hands on. Im not actually sure about the square because of the wide orb and that it the 1st and 3rd houses that are involved. Im not sure also about weather I have the brain fog effect sometimes it seems like I do.

The oral stuff I dont have alot of and you can only bairly see it so its a light case of it but I have had it for a while.

The moon does square my AC so that may be an indicator as well.

spacecadet

Hi, I also have a candida issue and am not sure where it arises from in the chart. Mine seems to have spread to the intestines and is now causing IBS like symptoms though doctors are testing for Chrones etc. I've been following an anti-candida diet for 6 months + and am taking various antifungals natural and medical and whilst I am in less pain it isn't shifting.
Saturn is conjunct my mercury and I have had quite a few jupiter aspects recently which can indicate digestive issues. But I don't know enough about medical astrology to dig any deeper to find a soloution or a 'repairable' cause.
Spacecadet

Attachments

• spacecadet chart.gif
    spacecadet chart.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 35

dr. farr

In homeopathic medicine we consider candida a symptom of a deeper "miasm" which predisposes toward chronic mycotic infections: astrologically this miasmatic tendency is connected especially with Lunar and Venusian influences, together-elementally-with Water excess (sometime Water+Earth excess). We also find Virgo (especially) as well as Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces (and to a certain extent Taurus) implicated among the signs, and relative to houses the 6th, 4th, 8th and 12th may point toward this problem.

Among homeopathic remedies, leaders include Candida albicans (an attenuation of candida itself), Pulsatilla nigricans (made from the Wind Flower), Thuja occidentalis (made from the Arbor Vita or Yellow Cedar), Calcarea carbonica (attentuation of oyster shell calcium), Hydrastis canadensis (made from Golden Seal root), Borax (attenuation of sodium biborate) and a number of other remedies. Among the biochemic tissue remedies (long used in astro-therapeutics) Kali mur, Natrum sulph, Kali sulph, Kali phos and Calcarea sulph, are affinitive to this condition. None of these types of remedies "kill" the mycosis, rather they antidote the underlying miasmatic influences which allow the system to accept the candida infestation; by antidoting these underlying influences (which ultimately stem from astrological influences on the person's bioenergetic field), the individual often is freed-up to more effectively eliminate the candida by their own natural defensive capacities.

Among herbal agents we find prominent use in this condition of Tulsi (Holy Basil), Myrrh gum, Clove capsules, Astragallus root, Echinacea root, Self-heal, Dandelion leaf and Calendula (Marigold) flowers, also the external application of drops of Geranium essential oil. Often tonification of the detoxifying function of the liver plays an important role: Milk Thistle and Dandelion root being prominent in this regard. Mental/emotional tonifying support also frequently plays an important role in overcoming this condition: herbs such as St. Johnswort, Gotu Kola, Damiana,
Bacopa and Ashwangandha come to mind in this regard.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Ive had candida almost every time I touch contraceptive pills. I quit that and never had candida again...

Certain medications like antibiotics, contraceptive pills can cause candidiosis. Oral candidiosis can also be a sign of immunosupression I think?

Doesnt your candida disappear with candida medication?

spacecadet

I hope Jay doesn't mind me joining in here as its a big issue for me too.

I've tried everything. I've been on the diet for what feels like ages (which a few intermittent relapses), done the medication, done the natural stuff and I can't get it down to a very low. I wonder how long I've had it without realising it as it seems to keep coming back. Sex seems to be the real trigger. Its really getting me down as I want to be able to eat normally again and have normal energy levels.

I haven't tried homeopathy for this but am reluctant to self medicate as I don't know enough about homeopathic principles to do this. Seeing a practitioner would be expensive.

Artemisdaughter

I also can relate to this I have almost always got thrush 4 times this year and I need special medication too. I never knew symptoms could be anxiety,excessive fatigue,cravings for sweets,mood swings,constipation,poor memory.

I dont have the systemic kind but the stuff you see in your mouth.

In homeopathic medicine we consider candida a symptom of a deeper "miasm" which predisposes toward chronic mycotic infections: astrologically this miasmatic tendency is connected especially with Lunar and Venusian influences, together-elementally-with Water excess (sometime Water+Earth excess).

Hi, I also have a candida issue and am not sure where it arises from in the chart...seems to have spread to the intestines. I've been following an anti-candida diet for 6 months + and am taking various antifungals natural and medical and whilst I am in less pain it isn't shifting. Saturn is conjunct my mercury and I have had quite a few jupiter aspects recently which can indicate digestive issues.

Hi JayM and Spacecadet,

As Dr. Farr pointed out,

Candida issues can point to deeper emotional ones, sometimes rooted in connection to the site of the candida infection itself.

Like Dr. Farr pointed out, this has a connection, astrologically, to a water/earth combination and an overabundance of that. But it also relates to the body, as the sites which Candida chooses to reproduce in, are sites prone to moisture and darkness.

When the symptoms are acute, like for you JayM, you may be dealing with an acute underlying emotional issue. Is it thrush?

Spacecadet, yours is obviously systemic and chronic. The *secret* I have found with Candida, is not in the restriction, but in the restoration of balance. Echoing what Dr. Farr said about homeopathic remedies *including* Candida Albicans, the real issue with Candida is to restore balance. Cutting off the ideal food source for Candida is one way to do this, and introducing anti-fungals into the system is another potentially effective means. Are you taking Nystatin?

In any case, I have to stress balance over restriction. With a Mercury conjunct Saturn, you may be prone to limitations. Candida is naturally occurring in the body, and is *kept in check* by other kinds of flora, such as Acidophilus.

Because of this issue with balance rather than restriction, other methods of Candida control can actually include sugar in the diet, such as the Master Cleanse.

I'm no doctor, but having dealt with Candida before (I was given antibiotics very often and that sets the proper environment for excessive Candida) I find that retrieving the balance to Candida and encouraging that is a good choice, specifically by reintroducing flora into the diet. The traditional anti-candida diet actually prevents this, as desirable flora comes from grains and dairy.

If you guys haven't tried Flora such as Acidophilus yet, I have a good, relatively inexpensive, long-lasting, gentle brand in mind. ;)

Mod.

bibsi

I have serious systemic candida - and transit neptune on my natal venus in pisces on my south node - natal pluto is opposing. So it seems like a classical yeast conspiracy.

Now I have also very very low secretory IgA (the immune defence connected to the mucous layers). And then massive reactions from mucous layers - anytime I eat, in my eyes, ears, lungs, gut etc...

I don't do well with lactic acid bacteria/probiotics. I am sensitive to salicylate (in all herbs, many veggies (incl. coconut and garlic) and all fruits. I don't react well to the alcohol in homeopatics.

I take a little Heilerde, magnesium, vit C, soil based probiotics, lactoferrin, molybdenum.

Can this astrological society perhaps add something to this protocol?