Pluton in Solar Return

gemini59

The solar return is a chart for the moment the sun returns to the exact degree at your birth by minutes and seconds. Each year it will arrive there at a different time thus the ascendant will be different each year. What you want to know is what natal house is in the same place as the solar ascendant. As an example I have Taurus at 20 degrees on my solar ascendant. My natal ascendant is Aries at 5'40. The solar ascendant is in my natal second house or at least the end of my first thus 2nd house issues will be at the forefront or 2/8 axis will be on the forefront.
HOpe this helps.

Sunny

Yes, that's quite right! You always have to calculate the new time at your birthday. And often you will no more staying at your birth localisation. So, all changes.

Sunny

gamzatti

Yes thankyou for that..I think I was a bit confused as my computer won't
print a bi wheel the solar return comes as a separate chart.So what I really have to do is transfer the solar data to the outer edge of the natal chart so to read the aspects.
It is so easy to miss things and I really concentrate to stop my mind going a blank.When things are pointed out to me I understand and can see it,particularly when interpreting with hindsight.

At the moment I'm looking at my daughters solar R as she has been trying to move house for well over a year .birthdays in May so it's a bit old now.
But Sat is in 4th house nowinVirgo making conj with natal Mars Pluto and Uranus...solar moon is in Leo still 4th house squaring natal moon in12th Gemini.She also has PlutoR on her solar R Desc.

I can only think that Saturn is holding things back[not for too long I hope as they are supposed to exchange contracts this week]

Perhaps solarR Sat is activating the other planets to make things happen?

Oh a thought just occurs to me.Isn't there something about the 4th house
being the house of your Parents endings? and with Saturn in there.Could I
be looking at my own demise?

Sorry I can't post a chart,have tried and still come up with difficulties.

starlink

But Sat is in 4th house
Usually with Saturn in the 4th Solar Return house, things do not change.

Sorry I can't post a chart,have tried and still come up with difficulties.

Yes, others have had the same problem. I also could not post a chart. It should be fixed by now, so try again. Best is two different charts as well as a bi-wheel chart to see in which houses natal planets fall in the SR chart. This shows how our natal energies showed by those planets are in this coming year focussed on the house where they are in, in the SR chart. So if you have Mars in your 2nd natally, dealing mostly with money issues, and in the SR Mars falls in the 7th, you will take more initiative in dealing with relationships during this year than with your finances. Do this with all the other planets.