Synastry : Lilith conj Moon & Jupiter conj Lilith — Help!

:lilith:

Hello everyone!

I've been studying astrology for a while now, but i'm still struggling to understand the impact of Lilith in synastry.

I'm looking at this chart where Partner 1 has the Moon conjunct Partner 2's Lilith at 24º Cancer.
And Partner 2 has his Jupiter conjunct Partner 1's Lilith (and Neptune and Juno!!) in Capricorn.

(Btw Partner 1 is a Woman, Partner 2 is a Man...)

I wanted to know if the influence of Lilith will have only a detrimental influence on the partnership, or if it also can bring transformative qualities to it. I would appreciate to learn how Lilith works with the energy of the Moon and Jupiter, respectively.

Book suggestions are also welcome!

Thank you very much,
Pataphysicienne

Scherzy

:lilith:

Hello everyone!

I've been studying astrology for a while now, but i'm still struggling to understand the impact of Lilith in synastry.

I'm looking at this chart where Partner 1 has the Moon conjunct Partner 2's Lilith at 24º Cancer.
And Partner 2 has his Jupiter conjunct Partner 1's Lilith (and Neptune and Juno!!) in Capricorn.

(Btw Partner 1 is a Woman, Partner 2 is a Man...)

I wanted to know if the influence of Lilith will have only a detrimental influence on the partnership, or if it also can bring transformative qualities to it. I would appreciate to learn how Lilith works with the energy of the Moon and Jupiter, respectively.

Book suggestions are also welcome!

Thank you very much,
Pataphysicienne

I need Lilith information too ,like you!