Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-12-2015, 07:00 PM

Plutonian person

Hello dear friends,
as i`ve read in books, plutonian persons are these with sun in scorpio, aspect pluto-sun, ascendant in scorpio....
I am plutonian person, `cause i have opposition pluto and sun.
But i want to ask you, a man with conjunction pluto- venus is he a plutonian person?

Thanks so much!

Unread 11-12-2015, 07:24 PM

Smile Re: Plutonian person

the conjunction of Pluto-Venus is considered to create dynamic, and often dramatic, energies in relationships. The degree of it's influence depends much on the chart overall.
Unread 11-12-2015, 08:09 PM

Re: Plutonian person

I don't know about the concept of plutonian people, but pluto isn't one of the strongest planets in your chart, nor does it have friction, which would make it stand out to you. And for the guy you can't know either without an exact birth time.
Unread 11-13-2015, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaritaMargoMimi View Post
Hello dear friends,
as i`ve read in books, plutonian persons are these with sun in scorpio, aspect pluto-sun, ascendant in scorpio....
I am plutonian person, `cause i have opposition pluto and sun.
But i want to ask you, a man with conjunction pluto- venus is he a plutonian person?

Thanks so much!
Sometimes males with tight Pluto/Venus conjunction will attract 'Plutonian' partners in their romantic relationships. It may entail passion and power struggles for all.

A Pluto Sun opposition does not automatically make someone a 'Plutonian' person. It depends upon the signs. houses and other aspects. Sometimes people with Sun /Pluto oppositions are the victims of Plutonians, although often willing victims.
Unread 11-13-2015, 03:20 PM

You can use this site to know if Pluto is dominant in your chart: astro.com>Horoscopes>Extended Chart Selection>Pullen Astrology>Type of Chart>Simple Chart Delineation. Just scroll down to see the Total Ranking of your planets.

But based on what I've read, to be a Plutonian, you must have a Pluto in angular houses, have aspects to personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) and Midheaven or rising, have Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising or stellium of Scorpio or 8H planets.

As for the guy, you must have his exact time of birth and use the website above to know if Pluto is dominant in his chart.

Last edited by darkangel; 11-13-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Unread 11-13-2015, 09:57 PM

Astro.com doesn't really give much insight into the dominant planets- I've tried it on both my chart and those of friends and believe it's not precise enough.
Unread 11-14-2015, 06:30 AM

Thanks to all.
I know and i use only astro.com for many years.
As for my pluto,it`s in 3th house 0.45 degree in libra, my sun is 29 degree in pisces in 9th house. Pluto is a ruler of 5th house,sun is ruler of 1st house.
So i think as i watch my life, i hadn`t a good relationship with my father....and now i suffer for this, cause he is death from 4 years.
In other ways i hate when someone commands me. The power of will too.

I hope you`ll understand me
The Following User Says Thank You to MargaritaMargoMimi For This Useful Post:
katydid (11-14-2015)
Unread 11-14-2015, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaritaMargoMimi View Post
Thanks to all.
I know and i use only astro.com for many years.
As for my pluto,it`s in 3th house 0.45 degree in libra, my sun is 29 degree in pisces in 9th house. Pluto is a ruler of 5th house,sun is ruler of 1st house.
So i think as i watch my life, i hadn`t a good relationship with my father....and now i suffer for this, cause he is death from 4 years.
In other ways i hate when someone commands me. The power of will too.

I hope you`ll understand me
What's your Mars doing?
Unread 11-14-2015, 09:03 PM

I just realised that your sun and pluto are conjunct by antiscia so there is a further merging of sun with pluto. Hence your feeling "plutonian".

Tags
person, plutonian