Go Ahead...Make My Day!

piercethevale

Funny video...

Personally, I find that posting a pic of a pile of cash with the caption; 'Have [had to delete the word I use here...substituting..."the proper equipment"], will travel." *, to be quite effective and ensures any ensuing relationships to be and remain brutally honest.
*{...and that's all about the size, S - I - Z - E ...}

Last edited:

Jesse Booth

It was fine when I thought you were referring to the size of genitalia, but giant piles of cash is just plain sick! What is wrong with you, piercethevale! You're a sick, twisted, money-obsessed pervert!

piercethevale

It was fine when I thought you were referring to the size of genitalia, but giant piles of cash is just plain sick! What is wrong with you, piercethevale! You're a sick, twisted, money-obsessed pervert!

My facebook profile avatar/pic is a Doubledongaphrodisamnesiac therefore your argument is... uh, wait a minute... Who are you again? ....oH!... Yeah, therefore your argument is impotent...

Jesse Booth

64473-303284-1.jpg

This is Vermin Supreme, a little-known democratic presidential candidate whose platform includes mandatory tooth-brushing, funding for time travel research and a "Flying Monkey Public Safety Assurance" program. And his hat is a boot. What do you think that says about your argument's validity?

He's also currently the background on my computer, because seeing his crazy a** throwing glitter at another candidate always makes my day.:sideways:

piercethevale

64473-303284-1.jpg

This is Vermin Supreme, a little-known democratic presidential candidate whose platform includes mandatory tooth-brushing, funding for time travel research and a "Flying Monkey Public Safety Assurance" program. And his hat is a boot. What do you think that says about your argument's validity?

He's also currently the background on my computer, because seeing his crazy a** throwing glitter at another candidate always makes my day.:sideways:

It makes little diff. to the validity of my argument, but as to the validity of campaign promises it means a lot!
I'm incensed and terribly disappointed as a Californian. Governor Brown promised us that if we re-elected Him as governor that he woiuldn't try running for the presidency again, this time.