Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 07-15-2018, 10:20 PM

I was told I am cursed, is it fate?

Iíve had an extremely difficult upbringing and life in general up to this point, but in the recent years my health and love life has stalled completely. I suffer chronic medical conditions, and I cannot find a faithful partner or anyone who likes me. I have no career, and no support system.

Yet, I am in the ďprimeĒ of my life. Iím a paid model, I have a college degree, but no man has been genuinely attracted to me or faithful to me in years.

I had both a Witch and a Vedic astrologer tell me I am cursed. The witch told me I am possessed by mal occhio, the evil eye. The vedic astrologer told me the placement of Rahu in my chart will assure financial hardships, health problems, isolation, loneliness, and the inability to have a happy or loyal marriage.

All I have ever read about my chart is doom and gloom and how I am destined to struggle forever. If this is true then can someone help explain exactly why I might be cursed or WHY Rahuís placement is causing me such trauma? Itís hard for me to wrap my head around, because I am a good person but apparently have ďKarmic debtĒ from other lives.

Recently a Vedic astrologer told me Iíll likely be alone for maybe 4 or 5 more years without meeting anyone who cares for me. Iíll be in my mid 30s at that point, I wonít be viable or young anymore. Is this fate? I feel so hopeless.

I can post birth cart details but I am new to this forum and do not know how to do that.

Unread 07-16-2018, 06:20 PM

Re: I was told I am cursed, is it fate?

Your birth as human being is the biggest gift God has given you.So please don't be under the impression that you are cursed.

We all have up's and downs in our lives and that's the beauty of it.

A bad placement of only Rahu cannot destroy your life and career.There might be other benefic planets having auspicious effect on your horoscope.

Its premature to conclude one's strength of horoscope based on only Rahu's placement.

I'll advise you to post your birth details and by checking your current dasha and transits , one can help you understand why things are not going well.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Logan

Tags
cursed, fate, told