I think my Libra Asc & Scorpio Moon are in huge conflict..?

MidnightxPoison

It's a bit frustrating for me because people mostly see me as this easy-going, forgiving, kind, charming and "nice" girl but I, of course, know that deep within me I am not that forgiving nor "nice" at all. And that's because although I hate conflict and want to create harmony/peace, I also tend to hold grudges even when I know I should just forget and let it go. But the problem is.. I NEVER forget. Okay, I might say "it's alright" and sort of outwardly "get on with it" in front of people but behind the scenes I am a hurt, vindictive and troubled due to being so sensitive and vulnerable. It's kinda like putting on this smiling mask while in reality there's a very pissed off and sad face behind it.

So, I think my Libra rising and Scorpio Moon are in conflict. It's not only the fact that people have no idea what I'm really like, it's that I can't decide between doing one thing and the other. My scenario basically goes like this: 1. I get hurt, 2. So, I become nasty and sharp-tongued which results in hurting someone back (either intentionally or unintentionally), 3. But right after it's happened I feel extremely sorry/bad about it and attempt to make-up as soon as possible so that there won't be any hard feelings between us, 4. Yet once I've made up and everything's "good" and in harmony again I'm still the one pondering over the way they had hurt/betrayed/etc me and carry an underlying resentment in me. I'm just so whimsical it's hard.

What's worse is how someone thinks I accept their bad behaviour just because I'm "nice" when I know I really and totally don't accept it.. at all.

And I wish I could be like those native Libras and stop being so obsessive about the revealed negativity of other people (I say "revealed" because the general folk completely ignore or don't even notice half of the things I notice about others.. in case you were wondering). Yet my Libra Asc wants to believe in the goodness in them because it sees the two sides of a coin. I'm just afraid my Scorpio Moon has a bigger influence over me than my rising sign.. and I guess it's logical. But still.. a lot of people never get to know the real me because of this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say I'm a nasty person, I'm just saying that it seems like almost a few to none of my friends seem to know how deep, sensitive and emotional I am. I don't really show it to others either (I don't trust people easily) because in social situations I (obviously) automatically act like a Libra but sometimes I get a little frustrated over how misleading this can be when people find out I'm emotionally quite the opposite of "easy-going".
Only very few people really know the brooding inner turmoils in me and one close friend of mine even once said I had a multiple personality disorder.

Any thoughts on this? :(

Last edited:

Lotus

Man, I can so relate to pretty much all you have said.
Sorry, this will be a short reply as I need to head off to sleep.
I have a Libra Moon and a Scopio Sun. So many people think I am really nice, social, easygoing etc butmost don't know how intense and emotional I really am. Oh yes, I do tend to show it to some but hold back so much.
Am in a situation at the moment where I feel hurt by a libra guy and yes, I have been pretty nice about it, but the scorpio side of me is brooding and resentful.
How to balance scorpio and libra energies? it has been on my mind lately, thanks for posting this! :)

MidnightxPoison

Lotus said:
Man, I can so relate to pretty much all you have said.
Sorry, this will be a short reply as I need to head off to sleep.
I have a Libra Moon and a Scopio Sun. So many people think I am really nice, social, easygoing etc butmost don't know how intense and emotional I really am. Oh yes, I do tend to show it to some but hold back so much.
Am in a situation at the moment where I feel hurt by a libra guy and yes, I have been pretty nice about it, but the scorpio side of me is brooding and resentful.
How to balance scorpio and libra energies? it has been on my mind lately, thanks for posting this! :)

Oh, I'm so glad someone else can relate to this issue! *doesn't feel so lonely anymore* lol

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to do - find a middle path, sort of a "golden" midway to balance those conflicting energies. I feel like my Libra & Scorp energies are out of control and don't work very well together. The biggest problem is, like I mentioned above, people being mislead by this. *sigh* Sometimes, I just wish people could look behind the mask and see the real me.

Lotus

I hear ya girl! I too am seeking to strip off my mask....
I tend to feel quite self destructive when I am not being expressive and creative. I need to get out there, and be who I am, unashamedly passionate, and yes to balance that with my desire for peace, social justice etc.
Am seeing a counsellor tomorrow actually wich I am hoping will be benefical.I know that I don't proudly own my identity as an artist.Shame and insecurities hold me back, as well as feeling so different from other people. I really think I need to make the acquantinces of more 'out there' people, so I won't feel like such a freak. :)

Spungie

My best friend has a Libra Sun Scorpio moon - and you wouldnt guess.

I would like to see your birth chart, and see what energies you have at your disposal to channel these conflictiong emotions.
Especially your sun sign is important. There is nothing that doesnt come from the sun, every other part of you is simply a reflection of the suns energy.

First of all, I stress the importance of learning to love your scorpio moon. Remember that scorpio can be represented my the mythical phoenix. When positive, scorpio can rise above any situation, and simply observe. To do this you must have that confidence in your emotions. You are not brooding and jelous, you are just not channeling scorpios intense power in the best way.

Remember to be calm and pisitive. When you are hurt by someone, laugh, at yourself and others. You may want to mention your observation, without blame, you dont need to point the finger. Libra can do this in a most pleasant manner. And people will listen because you are an intense magnetic character. You are indeed a very powerful person who has the potential to gain more than most from ANY situation.

Unless your sun sign states otherwise you probably arent really all too caoncerned about people seeing the 'real you'. Scorpios are quite secretive really. You are probably feeling walked over, and blame yourself (your libra). Never forget that your moon makes you tremendously powerful and puts you above everyone else. and without libra you wouldnt be able to come across as such a pleasant person.

Rise up like the phoenix, you are almost invincible compared to meer mortals, yet you have been blessed with libras smile. If someone does you wrong, your retaliation is in knowing that they are wrong, and you are still standing and smiling.

But I wont go any futher withot knowing more about your birth chart.
Best of luck to you both.
Spungie.

MidnightxPoison

Lotus said:
I hear ya girl! I too am seeking to strip off my mask....
I tend to feel quite self destructive when I am not being expressive and creative. I need to get out there, and be who I am, unashamedly passionate, and yes to balance that with my desire for peace, social justice etc.
Am seeing a counsellor tomorrow actually wich I am hoping will be benefical.I know that I don't proudly own my identity as an artist.Shame and insecurities hold me back, as well as feeling so different from other people. I really think I need to make the acquantinces of more 'out there' people, so I won't feel like such a freak. :)

Same here, I can become a bit self-destructive too. I tend to forget about caring for myself (although that must be my Chiron in Cancer influence).

I've always wished I could get out there and express who I am without feeling any shame or being afraid of the reactions of other people. My Mercury is in Libra, by the way. And my 3rd House is in Sagittarius.. so I guess (I'm a bit of a newbie at this though) this would make me want to be honest, straight-forward in communicating with others. I hate beating around the bush or when others do that.

I'm very creative/artistic. So, I like expressing myself (and mostly, my pain) through art. It's sort of how I open up and it's my way of showing others that I just feel so different from them.

Haha.. the freak part made me chuckle. I've actually realized that as much as I value people who are as emotional, deep and serious as me I have an easier time hanging out with people who are a little more "superficial", easy-going and basically people I can just have fun with because if I'm with someone who is really pessimistic it brings me down too.

MidnightxPoison

Spungie said:
My best friend has a Libra Sun Scorpio moon - and you wouldnt guess.

I would like to see your birth chart, and see what energies you have at your disposal to channel these conflictiong emotions.
Especially your sun sign is important. There is nothing that doesnt come from the sun, every other part of you is simply a reflection of the suns energy.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for this encouraging and sympathetic reply. :) So, thanks.. :eek: Many people (especially my family) never accepted my Scorpio Moon tendencies and it made me feel somewhat guilty and separated from those who seemed much nicer and more forgiving. Not just my family but a few people have just instantly made me feel "doomed" or "bad" for being the way I am. *sigh*

And as for the Sun sign - I'm a Virgo. :)

First of all, I stress the importance of learning to love your scorpio moon. Remember that scorpio can be represented my the mythical phoenix. When positive, scorpio can rise above any situation, and simply observe. To do this you must have that confidence in your emotions. You are not brooding and jelous, you are just not channeling scorpios intense power in the best way.

I'm sort of in a dilemma here. I am not sure but I think I just have a love-hate relationship with my Scorpio Moon in my chart.. which is rather ironic. :p

Actually, I don't know if it's coincidental or not but the phoenix is my favourite mythical beast. :)
You're right about being able to just observe and rise above any situation - I know I've done this before. Actually, I'm not that vindictive and emotionally troubled in friendships.. this happens mostly in relationships or with those I've loved or been very much in love with.

Remember to be calm and pisitive. When you are hurt by someone, laugh, at yourself and others. You may want to mention your observation, without blame, you dont need to point the finger. Libra can do this in a most pleasant manner. And people will listen because you are an intense magnetic character. You are indeed a very powerful person who has the potential to gain more than most from ANY situation.

I have Mercury in Libra and 3rd House in Sag so I guess when I speak to others I'm always very diplomatic and straight-forward. I'm quite blunt but I make sure not to hurt the feelings of others.
I know people with a lot of Scorpio influence can be quite ambitious. I used to be that way but now I've become kind of lazy..
But one thing I do love about having a Scorpio Moon is the emotional strength I have, despite all the hard feelings, people have told me I appear very tough/strong. I've been basically called a "survivor". But being so emotional is also a weakness for me.. or seems to be especially when I get hurt. Yet I never let it ultimately bring me down. I always, somehow, move on with some half-healed, half-open wounds.. and that is how I started liking the idea of a phoenix rising from ashes in the first place. I could just relate to that.

Unless your sun sign states otherwise you probably arent really all too caoncerned about people seeing the 'real you'. Scorpios are quite secretive really. You are probably feeling walked over, and blame yourself (your libra). Never forget that your moon makes you tremendously powerful and puts you above everyone else. and without libra you wouldnt be able to come across as such a pleasant person.

I'm not sure if Virgos are concerned with other people seeing them for who they are. I guess sometimes I'm rather glad people don't always know that I can be very "dark", lol.. but at the same time the reason why this frustrates me so much is that when they DO find out I ALWAYS have to explain.. and that is rather annoying. So, that's why I blame it on my Libra Asc since people would never guess that someone as "easy-going" and as "nice" as me could be so intense.

True. I am very secretive, actually. People don't even know half of the things going on in my mind. And when I'm in love with someone they rarely know how I actually feel.

In a way, it's good to know I come across as pleasant but it's just that inside me I don't feel like I "fit in" social groups so well because I feel different and lonely due to knowing how much more sensitive and emotional I am compared to others. It almost feels unfair.. the amount of intense passion or love/hate I feel for someone and yet the other person doesn't even seem to care at all. So yeah, that makes me feel very lonely.

Rise up like the phoenix, you are almost invincible compared to meer mortals, yet you have been blessed with libras smile. If someone does you wrong, your retaliation is in knowing that they are wrong, and you are still standing and smiling.

But I wont go any futher withot knowing more about your birth chart.
Best of luck to you both.
Spungie.

Thank you, Spungie. :) I'm attaching my birth chart so you can see it.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 62

starlink

Midnight, I moved this thread to Natal Astrology because you had posted it in house cusps and this thread does not really deal with cusps. Just to let you know:)

Cheers, Starlink

Awakened_Pisces

This could also be represented by Venus(Co-Ruler of Libra I think) squaring not only the Scorpio Moon, but also Pluto.

The Pluto-Moon conjunction gives you a very Scorponic feeling, almost as if you were a Scorpio. Not Surprisingly, it's going to be your progressed ASC soon.

What most interests me is your 11th house of friendships(Sun) squaring your 3rd house Saturn-Uranus. The 3rd house is the house of siblings, education etc. Saturn(Structure)+ Uranus(Revolution) can positively manifest itself in changing things to keep up with the times. A rulership that does not find itself timid or possessive. In this case in Saggitarius, this meanms your wildly and easily accepting of others.

However, with the Sun squaring this aspect, it means your friends aren't as accepting, or perhaps you aren't as accepting of your friends, who constantly change YOUR routine.

Trying my Best: Confused Pisces :).

MidnightxPoison

Confusedpisces said:
This could also be represented by Venus(Co-Ruler of Libra I think) squaring not only the Scorpio Moon, but also Pluto.

The Pluto-Moon conjunction gives you a very Scorponic feeling, almost as if you were a Scorpio. Not Surprisingly, it's going to be your progressed ASC soon.

That's true. I do feel almost like I'm a Scorpio. I don't really identify so much with my Virgo Sun nor Libra Asc.. which is kinda weird. Although I am a perfectionist, very picky, critical, shy, reserved and humble but then also flirty and outgoing if I want to, plus social with a love for beauty and fine things in life.. I feel a lot more like a Scorpio compared to that (possessive, sensual, jealous, obsessive, secretive, mysterious, vindictive, hidden feelings etc).

Question: what does it mean that Scorpio will be my progressed Asc soon?

What most interests me is your 11th house of friendships(Sun) squaring your 3rd house Saturn-Uranus. The 3rd house is the house of siblings, education etc. Saturn(Structure)+ Uranus(Revolution) can positively manifest itself in changing things to keep up with the times. A rulership that does not find itself timid or possessive. In this case in Saggitarius, this meanms your wildly and easily accepting of others.

Can the 11th house squaring my 3rd house also indicate having a hard time getting along with siblings? I remember me and my brother clashing a lot in childhood. I always felt like he was more valued, more loved etc than me and got more attention from parents. I was sort of ignored, rejected or neglected because my mum always thought I seemed like a really emotionally "cold" person but of course we all know that isn't the case with Scorpio Moon.. just because I would not show or reveal my vulnerability/emotions didn't mean I never felt anything.

It's weird how I never had an easy time in social gatherings or events when I was younger. I felt rather uncomortable and sometimes still do when I'm surrounded by strangers. I can be very cold and aloof (some people have commented on me being that way) yet I can also be very kind and warm when I finally feel comortable. It's just strange how conflicting it is since I have Libra Asc so I'm supposed to be the "social butterfly". I never realized I could be like that or channel the positive energy of Libra and manifest it in my life until lately.. It's how I was surprised to find out about my rising sign in the first place because I never thought of myself as someone resembling the social or charming side of Libra. Although I guess now in my adulthood it's all showing a lot more and I get unwanted attention from guys unlike when I was younger and wondered what I always did wrong that I sort of never "got out there".

However, with the Sun squaring this aspect, it means your friends aren't as accepting, or perhaps you aren't as accepting of your friends, who constantly change YOUR routine.

So, I always felt like I was never accepted or perhaps it really is just me not accepting they way they are.. contrary to how I seem to accept others outwardly by just being easy-going and just plain nice to people.

At school I was always the one who got along with almost everyone in my class because I never truly showed myself choosing any sides (as opposed to my Scorpio Moon secretly either taking an instant, strong disliking or liking to some). I was never someone popular yet I wasn't someone who was considered this "geek/nerd/weirdo" either, I was like something inbetween. Though a Libra Asc on the chart would probably make someone think that they were popular or very liked by other groups of people. I was always very kind and accepting of those who were not treated equally by the popular folk. In fact, I never liked the "popular" people at school, it just seemed extremely superficial to me. Must be my Scorpionic influence here again.

Anyway, thanks for your input, Confusedpisces! :)

Spungie

MidnightxPoison:
Its a shame that even loving families can help cause us problems, but without these problems we would have nothing to do with our lives.

Its interesting you said love/hate realationship, as your moon is conjuct pluto square venus in Leo. So, you sometimes wont appreciate (love, conditionally) your emotions for being so intense. Your moon (but not pluto) is in the first house. So, try as you might, you cant seem to hide your intensity from people, its part of your more visible identity. And this could make you feel vulnerable. (scoprios secretiveness).

There is no such thing as a badly placed planet, tough aspects may encourage you to hate yourself, and this hate can spead and cause problems. Its important to remember because of plutos influence (the conjunction) you WILL deal with this, or die trying(not to be taken too seriously lol). neither pluto nor scopio will allow problems to stay unsolved. And the key here is to not get frustrated by yourself and others and love scorpios power (I love scorpio anyway). Scorpio, like pluto HAS to deal with things, its not about getting the last word, its about being realistic. And that is who you are nonetheless.

As you learn to love yourself, you will shine like a blazing star (or phoenix). This is your potential. Love can do no wrong, and its true love, not libra niceness but pure, intense power through love.

What I find interesting is the good aspects from your moon and pluto are in sextile to the outer planets AND saturn. Perhaps once you have dealt with this you could have something to give back to society. But i find the outer planets are allways difficult to enterprate, and I'm no expert.

Confusedpices has given you a good explaination there, minus all the SPAM I like to add. And its more astrological too! :rolleyes:

And yes, I belive you like the phoenix for a reason.
Thank you for the thank you, I like to help.
Spungie

R4VEN

I'm glad that Confusedpisces mentioned how your Pluto-Moon conjunction will so intensify your Scorpio moon - this is like having a double-Scorpio moon.

Also, perhaps you have a yod - or something very close to a yod - between your Jupiter, Mars, with the Moon being at the apex. Even if this is not technically a yod (but it is close enough to be an almost-yod) it will act like one, and so the inconjuncts your moon has with both Mars and Jupiter adds to the confusion, but most of all the intensity of your moon's expression.

Check out the thread below. If you can relate to what is written here, then it is this which is messin' with ya. (You also have a yod formation between Moon, Neptune, and with Jupiter at the apex, so you should have that yod-feeling, of being out-of-step with everyone other than those who are closest to you, and accept you as you are. Those with yods are just not like everyone else - there is a different path to be followed.)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15271

Last edited:

MidnightxPoison

Spungie said:
Your moon (but not pluto) is in the first house. So, try as you might, you cant seem to hide your intensity from people, its part of your more visible identity. And this could make you feel vulnerable. (scoprios secretiveness).

Hmm... interesting. So, basically even if it seems to me like other people are not aware of my intensity they actually are anyway? I've noticed 2 things: people either describe me as tough/determined or vulnerable/emotional. I guess it depends on what someone really appreciates in me.. But my emotionality has been a turn-off for some people (like Geminis, Virgos, Aquarius') although intellectually I get along just fine with them.

There is no such thing as a badly placed planet, tough aspects may encourage you to hate yourself, and this hate can spead and cause problems.

Thanks for pointing that out. I always thought that something like a square would mean a badly placed planet but I guess not, if I understood you correctly. I just have to deal with it and try not let the squares or oppositions dominate me.

Its important to remember because of plutos influence (the conjunction) you WILL deal with this, or die trying(not to be taken too seriously lol). neither pluto nor scopio will allow problems to stay unsolved. And the key here is to not get frustrated by yourself and others and love scorpios power (I love scorpio anyway). Scorpio, like pluto HAS to deal with things, its not about getting the last word, its about being realistic. And that is who you are nonetheless.

What's ironic is that, like I mentioned before, I have this love-hate relationship with the Scorpio influence in my chart. So, one minute I totally love being this way (because this Scorpio thing makes me hella sensual, lol) but at the same time too emotional/serious for my own good.

I love other Scorpios though, especially men. Maybe because I find relationships with them fullfilling, they understand me.

As you learn to love yourself, you will shine like a blazing star (or phoenix). This is your potential. Love can do no wrong, and its true love, not libra niceness but pure, intense power through love.

See, that's what has bothered me - that Libra niceness. Now, don't get me wrong, I do like having Libra there but it gets in the way sometimes when I just want to be straight-forward and stop pretending or people-pleasing.

What I find interesting is the good aspects from your moon and pluto are in sextile to the outer planets AND saturn. Perhaps once you have dealt with this you could have something to give back to society. But i find the outer planets are allways difficult to enterprate, and I'm no expert.

Confusedpices has given you a good explaination there, minus all the SPAM I like to add. And its more astrological too! :rolleyes:

And yes, I belive you like the phoenix for a reason.
Thank you for the thank you, I like to help.
Spungie

I didn't notice the good aspects you mentioned. o_O I must take another look but I'm glad you told me. Thanks!

MidnightxPoison

R4VEN said:
I'm glad that Confusedpisces mentioned how your Pluto-Moon conjunction will so intensify your Scorpio moon - this is like having a double-Scorpio moon.

Also, perhaps you have a yod - or something very close to a yod - between your Jupiter, Mars, with the Moon being at the apex. Even if this is not technically a yod (but it is close enough to be an almost-yod) it will act like one, and so the inconjuncts your moon has with both Mars and Jupiter adds to the confusion, but most of all the intensity of your moon's expression.

Check out the thread below. If you can relate to what is written here, then it is this which is messin' with ya. (You also have a yod formation between Moon, Neptune, and with Jupiter at the apex, so you should have that yod-feeling, of being out-of-step with everyone other than those who are closest to you, and accept you as you are. Those with yods are just not like everyone else - there is a different path to be followed.)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15271

Like a double Scorpio Moon? Oh dear... :( No wonder why I'm such a wreck sometimes, lol.

Someone once told me I had about 2 yods or so. It makes absolute sense because I've always felt somewhat out of place or different from everyone else. *sigh*

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

Starry Eyed

I too have Libra rising and moon in Scorpio (Leo sun). Moody I am, and it's tough to keep an even keel when I get emotionally stressed. Overly sensitive is an understatement, and I have to make a conscious effort not to take every little thing personally. I am 43, and most of my life I've tended to hide/repress my brooding and vengeful Scorpio tendencies. I am, for the most part, socially extroverted, up on life, and enthusiastic, and it's not fake. Yet if something goes wrong, it's like I become a different person with a take-no-prisoners vengeful side. As I've gotten older, I seem to have gotten more intense. Not in a reactive psycho-***** way. But I've noticed two things have changed that I believe are Scorpio moon-related. I seem to be getting more psychic, or at least have learned to enhance whatever psychic gifts I may have by purposefully working at it through practice and meditation (Moon conjunct Neptune doesn't hurt either). Second, I am unwilling to put up with other people's bull and Libra rising or not, I will take an in-your-face attitude and call people on it the minute it occurs. This has happened twice in the past year, with authority figures who were abusing their power. In the past I probably would have just kept my feelings to myself and seethed. Maybe it's just an aging thing and I'm simply getting more curmudgeonly or self-assured, but perhaps I'm learning to harness the Scorpio moon energy for power, rather than let it eat me alive by letting my moods get the better of me. Hang in there, and don't beat yourself up because of your perceived differences. Give yourself slack because you know where you're coming from, astrologically.

dhundhun

It's a bit frustrating for me because people mostly see me as this easy-going, forgiving, kind, charming and "nice" girl but I, of course, know that deep within me I am not that forgiving nor "nice" at all. And that's because although I hate conflict and want to create harmony/peace, I also tend to hold grudges even when I know I should just forget and let it go. But the problem is.. I NEVER forget. Okay, I might say "it's alright" and sort of outwardly "get on with it" in front of people but behind the scenes I am a hurt, vindictive and troubled due to being so sensitive and vulnerable. It's kinda like putting on this smiling mask while in reality there's a very pissed off and sad face behind it.

So, I think my Libra rising and Scorpio Moon are in conflict. It's not only the fact that people have no idea what I'm really like, it's that I can't decide between doing one thing and the other. My scenario basically goes like this: 1. I get hurt, 2. So, I become nasty and sharp-tongued which results in hurting someone back (either intentionally or unintentionally), 3. But right after it's happened I feel extremely sorry/bad about it and attempt to make-up as soon as possible so that there won't be any hard feelings between us, 4. Yet once I've made up and everything's "good" and in harmony again I'm still the one pondering over the way they had hurt/betrayed/etc me and carry an underlying resentment in me. I'm just so whimsical it's hard.

What's worse is how someone thinks I accept their bad behaviour just because I'm "nice" when I know I really and totally don't accept it.. at all.

And I wish I could be like those native Libras and stop being so obsessive about the revealed negativity of other people (I say "revealed" because the general folk completely ignore or don't even notice half of the things I notice about others.. in case you were wondering). Yet my Libra Asc wants to believe in the goodness in them because it sees the two sides of a coin. I'm just afraid my Scorpio Moon has a bigger influence over me than my rising sign.. and I guess it's logical. But still.. a lot of people never get to know the real me because of this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say I'm a nasty person, I'm just saying that it seems like almost a few to none of my friends seem to know how deep, sensitive and emotional I am. I don't really show it to others either (I don't trust people easily) because in social situations I (obviously) automatically act like a Libra but sometimes I get a little frustrated over how misleading this can be when people find out I'm emotionally quite the opposite of "easy-going".
Only very few people really know the brooding inner turmoils in me and one close friend of mine even once said I had a multiple personality disorder.

Any thoughts on this? :(

I think, it is afflicted sun on the cusp of 12th. Venus, Moon, Saturn, Uranus in semi-square and square configuration.

Sun alone in 12th - means you don't forget enemy or insult. Affliction is intensifying this.

If fact rising Libra and Mercury are helping to cover it, by making easy-going.

tizer

Hey, just some more sympathy from me too :) I'm gemini sun, scorpio moon and ascendant, and sun in 8th house. I agree it's a very hard moon to live with and understand.

Until the last year I didn't even realise I was an emotional person, so disconnected and hidden were those feelings. Now I see them all but they never come out and people just see the calm calm exterior and nothing of the many levels of *everything* inside!

But you have to realise, that the expanse of emotions are never going to change - that's you (and me) I'm afraid. So you have to find someway of dealing with and accepting them. I'm slowly slowly learning to let stuff out, and to my shock the world doesn't end! But you may have not found the right friend(s) that you trust enough to tell your feelings to. Perhaps consider a counsellor - I know we're private people, but they don't have any connection to our real life. It's very liberating to say the stuff that's been bothering us forever!

The other good outlet is meditation or excercise. I peronally do yoga, running, walking, extreme sports. There's a real need to find a peace within yourself. And you also can't have manic thoughts running around your head when you can't breathe from excercising!

I remember reading somewhere that scorpios like the intimacy of a few close friends rather than a crowd. I've been beating myself up for years with a Gemini-shaped-stick about not being the life of the party in a big crowd, even when I knew everyone of them. I suspect your Libra is much the same. I've given up now - I avoid big groups of people cos they make me feel uncomfortable and very very alone. It's not worth the trauma. Spend quality time with people you like!

I found this article really helpful. And all the comments too... You are not alone :love:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Born-With-The-Moon-In-Scorpio&id=93487

Last edited:

whammy:kiss

I was just informed by a friend and a user on this site, that I might be Libra rising rather than Scorpio; I'm not that far into Scorpio, degree-wise, and they said based on my childhood turbulence I might fit more with Libra rising (I guess in the hospital, the time you were born can be off by a few minutes). I thought this whole time I was Scorpio rising, but have since taken into account Libra rising characteristics, too. I have moon, mars, and Pluto in Scorpio, with Pluto conjunct the moon. I know exactly what it's like to feel an almost double-Scorpio moon--highly intuitive, intensely emotional all the time, and psychic power.

I identify with what you said, midnightxpoison--you get hurt easily and feel vengeful toward the people that hurt you and might actually get nasty, but afterward you feel very bad and want to immediately patch things up (harmonious, diplomatic Libra). I also know what you mean with being able to pick up on certain facets of a person, that most people don't.

Most the time my method of coping with my intense emotional responses to people and things, is to just be alone for a little while as to avoid hurting someone. I feel alone a lot of the time, but at least I don't feel like I'm hurting someone. Afterward I feel like I contemplated deeply enough to where I can let go a little or communicate with the person again.

toleshi

I'm a Leo, late Scorpio Moon and Libra rising . . . man. . . that mouth of mine is "ready, fire, and aim" as Rick Levine would say. I just never shut up. Not to mention I have a retrograde Mercury in Leo. Trouble, trouble, trouble . . . Sometimes, I tell my self, why don't you just shut up, but only after an hour of babbling off about something . . .LOL!!!!

Scorpiomoon8213

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I have a Libra rising, Scorpio moon and cancer sun. I feel I’m constantly battling within myself. I try to be social but then when I get myself into social situations I panic. I also can’t stand how surface most friendships seem to me ( hence most people remain a aquantences). I’ve been through a lot of evolution in my life so far and feel like I’m starting to escape the trauma of my childhood. Thankfully I’m not using my Libra to charm to lure people in and then emotionally assualt people with my Scorpio ( just to get my way). I have much more space in my life now for healing others. The peace im finding with the pair is through being an emotionally mediator for those around me. Peace and love to you! Feel free to reach out.