Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 10-05-2019, 12:45 AM

Working with magical images and symbols for your astrological sign!

Hi, my name is Sheila....I am psychic and energy healer. I have been working with energy for over 30 years, giving readings, intuitive counseling, working with crystals and essential oils. I want to share this because I really believe that others can benefit from my experience. I have found that working with transformational images has been really helpful for me on my spiritual journey. These images can be used to upgrade your prosperity, healing and connection to your spiritual guides...and they also can help you to develop your psychic and intuitive abilities.

There is interesting information available now that explains which images work with each astrological sign and how we can strengthen our positive traits and help others ....

Check out this information at.. https://lightquest-intl.com/schedule-workshops

Tags
astrological, images, magical, sign, symbols, working, zodiac signs