Should we be friends again?

Ukpoohbear

Howdy. I asked this question last week and I’ve been thinking about it myself as well. I decided to post tonight though because I’m feeling stressed and have let go of another friendship that was just causing me too much stress. I have long term depression and anxiety issues, and today it’s very clear to me that I need to take the management of this more seriously and not let influence on the outside disturb my progress.

The thing is though, me and this friend used to get on like a house on fire, before she let me down. She let me down probably due to her own issues but I mean, she physically pulled my hair and for no reason other than we were both involved in a really stressful event, and I guess she took it out on me. This was about 3 years ago now and she text me recently after we bumped into each other during Xmas and she wants us to ‘get past this.’

My question is not ‘will we become friends again’ but more importantly *should* I be friends with her again? Obviously, I genuinely miss her and I know she misses me and there is a void in both our lives, but if I’m trying to make a right decision here, I want Horary to tell me if this would be a mistake.

I am Venus, she is 11th house Mercury. She is retrograde and in Pisces, she exalts me, or I her, both could work,but one of us is not seeing the other in a clear light because of the exaltation. She is also retrograde, does she exalts me because she is thinking back to fun times, or is retrograde meaning she’s not in a good state?

Moon is fallen in Scorpio, perhaps showing my hesitation or even my depression, it is applying to Mercury/her, and we have messaged a couple of times, but does this mean I *should* rekindle this friendship or does it mean I will, or is it simply showing we have communicated?

I’m in the 4th house, Venus kinda looks like she’s done down there, or in her 6th house, does this mean I will be there for her, or her me, or sickness in some way?

2e4w9pu.jpg

ElenaJ

It looks like you are still angry about what happened in the past with your friend.
You want to meet up again, moon approaches a trine with mercury of the 11th, but it will oppose mars and then return to yourself.
If you feel you can't get over your anger, it would probably be best not to get close to your friend, or it will end badly again.

Ukpoohbear

Thank you. The Mars is probably when I stopped texting her back because I had second thoughts. I think you’re right about not returning if I have doubts.