More than one

Abby83

I'm someone who can love more than one person. I've come to realise at my age of 35 that that's how I am. I can't help that. I just love a few men genuinely and unconditionally. Unfortunately this gets a lot of bad views and judgement. Many ppl see it simply as cheating and breaking hearts. But I simply see it as loving more than one.

I'm not sure where this would be shown in my chart. I have 6 planets in mutable signs, I wonder if that could be it. Venus and mars in Virgo trine Neptune, and Pluto sextile Neptune.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg
    astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Abby83

Yes, I am married. And yes, I love more ppl. Like yesterday I saw my ex from 20 years ago. I still love him. No need for any action on it but the love is still there.

Ukpoohbear

I get this. I think it’s normal. I still love my boyfriend I started going out with at 18 because it was my longest relationship and he loves me so much it left an impression. Funnily enough, I don’t still love the boyfriend after him, which lasted only a year but didn’t love me in a way I’ve particularly remembered.

StillOne

I think it's pretty common to love other/more/many people. The conundrum seems to be about how to handle sexual relations in this situation. :andy:

Abby83

I get this. I think it’s normal. I still love my boyfriend I started going out with at 18 because it was my longest relationship and he loves me so much it left an impression. Funnily enough, I don’t still love the boyfriend after him, which lasted only a year but didn’t love me in a way I’ve particularly remembered.

Exactly. I can totally relate. I didn't like my second bf either haha.

If I look at my chart I have Juno in Taurus showing I 'need' a stable and secure marriage partner. And my descendant is also Taurus with Venus being in Virgo 11th house. To me that shows the stable faithful partners (I think) that I attract. But honestly, I'm starting to think that I'm poly. Even when it comes to sex and relationships. Like I can see my husband is miserable and stressed with his work and the kids and his family the last few years. I want him to enjoy himself. I've suggested to him a few times over the years that I'm happy for him to have sex with another woman and that I would find it quite a turn on. I see he has a wandering eye and that women look at him and desire him. If he's a good man and I trust him I don't want to control him I want him to have a free joyous sex life. But he was brought up in a strict religious family where sex is taboo. I also told him about my encounter with Dan a few months ago. He took it quite well. He said that we are married though and its not right to take it further, but he took it pretty well.

Ukpoohbear

Exactly. I can totally relate. I didn't like my second bf either haha.

If I look at my chart I have Juno in Taurus showing I 'need' a stable and secure marriage partner. And my descendant is also Taurus with Venus being in Virgo 11th house. To me that shows the stable faithful partners (I think) that I attract. But honestly, I'm starting to think that I'm poly. Even when it comes to sex and relationships. Like I can see my husband is miserable and stressed with his work and the kids and his family the last few years. I want him to enjoy himself. I've suggested to him a few times over the years that I'm happy for him to have sex with another woman and that I would find it quite a turn on. I see he has a wandering eye and that women look at him and desire him. If he's a good man and I trust him I don't want to control him I want him to have a free joyous sex life. But he was brought up in a strict religious family where sex is taboo. I also told him about my encounter with Dan a few months ago. He took it quite well. He said that we are married though and its not right to take it further, but he took it pretty well.

Your husband sounds very loyal. His reaction to the Dan guy was very mature as well, the lack of jealousy really shows his own clear conscience I think.

I think I’m attracted to a vibe that isn’t that loyal. A Gemini/Aries or Scorpio mix. We all know why Aries and Gemini wouldn’t be loyal but in my experience, Scorpio can be devoted but not very loyal, although caring and subtle enough to keep any infidelity hidden.

I’m too jealous for a poly type thing, although maybe if been married for a few years I might change my mind! :lol:

Abby83

Hahaha yep. I can't remember how old u r but if you were in a committed relationship I'm sure u might feel the same.

StillOne

Sorry but I don't have access to anything ATM where I can load the chart up. Here are the details.

11th October 1983, Adelaide, south Australia, 7:31am.

Do you think your Moon Jupiter Uranus conjunction in Sag square Venus and Mars helps stimulate this in you?

Last edited:

Abby83

Do you think your Moon Jupiter Uranus conjunction in Sag square Venus and Mars helps stimulate this in you?

Well I was thinking about this but can u explain how? I'm gonna post the chart now.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg
    astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

StillOne

Well I see Sag as pretty freedom loving and exploratory... so that energy in contact with Mars and Venus in Virgo could make for unconventional tastes in love (and sex?).

You have a strong square between Mars and Uranus. Have you researched it?

Abby83

Well I see Sag as pretty freedom loving and exploratory... so that energy in contact with Mars and Venus in Virgo could make for unconventional tastes in love (and sex?).

You have a strong square between Mars and Uranus. Have you researched it?

Yes I understand this. But is there any way of seeing how my husband is with this? Ill give you some info. My husband was a virgin when he met me age 27. He gradually warmed up to sex. After a few years he would communicate during sex indicating his fantasy is that im his dirty whore. Gradually over time he has opened up, but he is extremely paranoid about ppl seeing through the blinds and I have to make him feel like a man and let him come up with the ideas. I wonder how he'd feel about experimenting with other partners. Here's his chart too :).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jn.85829.107170.jpg
    astro_2gw_jn.85829.107170.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 58

StillOne

There certainly seems there could be exploratory desires in his chart as well but you have to be careful since he/you have to manage the sensitive piscean nature that he has... which could manifest a variety of ways. His internal struggle is probably trying to balance his fiery and watery natures.

Lin

So we are discussing loving people but NOT actually having sexual relations with them, right?
This is very normal. Love is not like a pair of shoes that you use and then put in a closet and maybe or maybe not use again. It is a state of being.

Once you LOVE someone...really love them....that love doesn't disappear. Time or miles or even death can't destroy real love.

A lot of things in your chart point to your deep feelings....and secret loves.

And you are sort of stuck being the "aggressor" as all your planets fall in the Eastern side of your chart. And within a trine in earth signs. So....sensuous.

LIN

wan

Polyamory is a real thing, and I think it's quite normal. A few years ago I really looked at this concept askance, but now, not anymore. There are so many humans on this planet, one is just bound to encounter more than one of them that she feels attraction to and affection for. It just doesn't go away, not even after she's married. Just because one is married it does not mean she magically stops being attracted to other guys.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Using the degree theory, I see Uranus is in the Libra degree (19/Mate/you). You are an out of the box thinker (according to his chart), especially sexually (house of Scorpio). You are encouraging him (Jupiter) to have sex (in the 8th) and talk (Mercury) about his fantasies (Pisces) or to potential lovers (5th house). The oppositions with Mars/Sun and Pluto may pose issues.

I think you might be playing with fire here and would caution you when changing your/his lifestyle. You may be encouraging him to make yourself feel better (a completely natural line of thought) about things that you need for yourself. Jupiter is also religion and it's in the 8th house. It has been said that planets at 8 degrees can be harmful. You wouldn't want him to get immersed in a provocative/duplicitous lifestyle and then feel guilty due to his religion and act out. You're potentially crossing a line with someone's belief system and that can put you at risk. It could be a Be Careful What You Wish for kind of situation.

Lin

But there's more.
There is no way that ONE man is going to be "everything" to a woman. No way.
But "marriage" vows declare we are willing to be faithful.

Jupiter in Sagi ruling the second means you have a sort of "male"attitude toward sex. And it's also a mutable sign, a dual sign. So you can believe 2 things at the same time. Have 2 points of view at the same time ("on the OTHER HAND")..... .

It's hard to be with only ONE person with a chart like yours. Which is why God gave us the ability to have children....to distract us from our intense sexuality a teensy bit.
LIN