Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
More than one

I'm someone who can love more than one person. I've come to realise at my age of 35 that that's how I am. I can't help that. I just love a few men genuinely and unconditionally. Unfortunately this gets a lot of bad views and judgement. Many ppl see it simply as cheating and breaking hearts. But I simply see it as loving more than one.

I'm not sure where this would be shown in my chart. I have 6 planets in mutable signs, I wonder if that could be it. Venus and mars in Virgo trine Neptune, and Pluto sextile Neptune.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg (50.4 KB, 17 views)


Last edited by Abby83; 12-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (12-10-2018)
  #2  
Unread 12-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,202
Re: More than one

Are you married?
LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Yes, I am married. And yes, I love more ppl. Like yesterday I saw my ex from 20 years ago. I still love him. No need for any action on it but the love is still there.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-09-2018, 11:00 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,467
Re: More than one

I get this. I think itís normal. I still love my boyfriend I started going out with at 18 because it was my longest relationship and he loves me so much it left an impression. Funnily enough, I donít still love the boyfriend after him, which lasted only a year but didnít love me in a way Iíve particularly remembered.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-10-2018, 01:23 AM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: More than one

I think it's pretty common to love other/more/many people. The conundrum seems to be about how to handle sexual relations in this situation.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-10-2018, 01:28 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I get this. I think itís normal. I still love my boyfriend I started going out with at 18 because it was my longest relationship and he loves me so much it left an impression. Funnily enough, I donít still love the boyfriend after him, which lasted only a year but didnít love me in a way Iíve particularly remembered.
Exactly. I can totally relate. I didn't like my second bf either haha.

If I look at my chart I have Juno in Taurus showing I 'need' a stable and secure marriage partner. And my descendant is also Taurus with Venus being in Virgo 11th house. To me that shows the stable faithful partners (I think) that I attract. But honestly, I'm starting to think that I'm poly. Even when it comes to sex and relationships. Like I can see my husband is miserable and stressed with his work and the kids and his family the last few years. I want him to enjoy himself. I've suggested to him a few times over the years that I'm happy for him to have sex with another woman and that I would find it quite a turn on. I see he has a wandering eye and that women look at him and desire him. If he's a good man and I trust him I don't want to control him I want him to have a free joyous sex life. But he was brought up in a strict religious family where sex is taboo. I also told him about my encounter with Dan a few months ago. He took it quite well. He said that we are married though and its not right to take it further, but he took it pretty well.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-10-2018, 01:29 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
I think it's pretty common to love other/more/many people. The conundrum seems to be about how to handle sexual relations in this situation.
THANK YOU . This is true.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-10-2018, 02:54 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Exactly. I can totally relate. I didn't like my second bf either haha.

If I look at my chart I have Juno in Taurus showing I 'need' a stable and secure marriage partner. And my descendant is also Taurus with Venus being in Virgo 11th house. To me that shows the stable faithful partners (I think) that I attract. But honestly, I'm starting to think that I'm poly. Even when it comes to sex and relationships. Like I can see my husband is miserable and stressed with his work and the kids and his family the last few years. I want him to enjoy himself. I've suggested to him a few times over the years that I'm happy for him to have sex with another woman and that I would find it quite a turn on. I see he has a wandering eye and that women look at him and desire him. If he's a good man and I trust him I don't want to control him I want him to have a free joyous sex life. But he was brought up in a strict religious family where sex is taboo. I also told him about my encounter with Dan a few months ago. He took it quite well. He said that we are married though and its not right to take it further, but he took it pretty well.
Your husband sounds very loyal. His reaction to the Dan guy was very mature as well, the lack of jealousy really shows his own clear conscience I think.

I think Iím attracted to a vibe that isnít that loyal. A Gemini/Aries or Scorpio mix. We all know why Aries and Gemini wouldnít be loyal but in my experience, Scorpio can be devoted but not very loyal, although caring and subtle enough to keep any infidelity hidden.

Iím too jealous for a poly type thing, although maybe if been married for a few years I might change my mind!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-10-2018, 05:43 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Hahaha yep. I can't remember how old u r but if you were in a committed relationship I'm sure u might feel the same.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-10-2018, 06:21 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,917
Re: More than one

Are we looking at a chart here? Can you post yours?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-10-2018, 08:43 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Are we looking at a chart here? Can you post yours?
Sorry but I don't have access to anything ATM where I can load the chart up. Here are the details.

11th October 1983, Adelaide, south Australia, 7:31am.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-10-2018, 05:46 PM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Sorry but I don't have access to anything ATM where I can load the chart up. Here are the details.

11th October 1983, Adelaide, south Australia, 7:31am.
Do you think your Moon Jupiter Uranus conjunction in Sag square Venus and Mars helps stimulate this in you?

Last edited by StillOne; 12-10-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Do you think your Moon Jupiter Uranus conjunction in Sag square Venus and Mars helps stimulate this in you?
Well I was thinking about this but can u explain how? I'm gonna post the chart now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_abby83.85282.143134.jpg (50.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Abby83; 12-10-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-10-2018, 10:41 PM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: More than one

Well I see Sag as pretty freedom loving and exploratory... so that energy in contact with Mars and Venus in Virgo could make for unconventional tastes in love (and sex?).

You have a strong square between Mars and Uranus. Have you researched it?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Well I see Sag as pretty freedom loving and exploratory... so that energy in contact with Mars and Venus in Virgo could make for unconventional tastes in love (and sex?).

You have a strong square between Mars and Uranus. Have you researched it?
Yes I understand this. But is there any way of seeing how my husband is with this? Ill give you some info. My husband was a virgin when he met me age 27. He gradually warmed up to sex. After a few years he would communicate during sex indicating his fantasy is that im his dirty whore. Gradually over time he has opened up, but he is extremely paranoid about ppl seeing through the blinds and I have to make him feel like a man and let him come up with the ideas. I wonder how he'd feel about experimenting with other partners. Here's his chart too .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_jn.85829.107170.jpg (53.0 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-10-2018, 11:10 PM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: More than one

There certainly seems there could be exploratory desires in his chart as well but you have to be careful since he/you have to manage the sensitive piscean nature that he has... which could manifest a variety of ways. His internal struggle is probably trying to balance his fiery and watery natures.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,202
Re: More than one

So we are discussing loving people but NOT actually having sexual relations with them, right?
This is very normal. Love is not like a pair of shoes that you use and then put in a closet and maybe or maybe not use again. It is a state of being.

Once you LOVE someone...really love them....that love doesn't disappear. Time or miles or even death can't destroy real love.

A lot of things in your chart point to your deep feelings....and secret loves.

And you are sort of stuck being the "aggressor" as all your planets fall in the Eastern side of your chart. And within a trine in earth signs. So....sensuous.

LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-11-2018, 12:04 AM
wan wan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,010
Re: More than one

Polyamory is a real thing, and I think it's quite normal. A few years ago I really looked at this concept askance, but now, not anymore. There are so many humans on this planet, one is just bound to encounter more than one of them that she feels attraction to and affection for. It just doesn't go away, not even after she's married. Just because one is married it does not mean she magically stops being attracted to other guys.

Last edited by wan; 12-11-2018 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
StillOne (12-13-2018)
  #19  
Unread 12-11-2018, 12:20 AM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 444
Re: More than one

Using the degree theory, I see Uranus is in the Libra degree (19/Mate/you). You are an out of the box thinker (according to his chart), especially sexually (house of Scorpio). You are encouraging him (Jupiter) to have sex (in the 8th) and talk (Mercury) about his fantasies (Pisces) or to potential lovers (5th house). The oppositions with Mars/Sun and Pluto may pose issues.

I think you might be playing with fire here and would caution you when changing your/his lifestyle. You may be encouraging him to make yourself feel better (a completely natural line of thought) about things that you need for yourself. Jupiter is also religion and it's in the 8th house. It has been said that planets at 8 degrees can be harmful. You wouldn't want him to get immersed in a provocative/duplicitous lifestyle and then feel guilty due to his religion and act out. You're potentially crossing a line with someone's belief system and that can put you at risk. It could be a Be Careful What You Wish for kind of situation.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,202
Re: More than one

But there's more.
There is no way that ONE man is going to be "everything" to a woman. No way.
But "marriage" vows declare we are willing to be faithful.

Jupiter in Sagi ruling the second means you have a sort of "male"attitude toward sex. And it's also a mutable sign, a dual sign. So you can believe 2 things at the same time. Have 2 points of view at the same time ("on the OTHER HAND")..... .

It's hard to be with only ONE person with a chart like yours. Which is why God gave us the ability to have children....to distract us from our intense sexuality a teensy bit.
LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:21 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
There certainly seems there could be exploratory desires in his chart as well but you have to be careful since he/you have to manage the sensitive piscean nature that he has... which could manifest a variety of ways. His internal struggle is probably trying to balance his fiery and watery natures.
So true. In his chart, mercury in pisces is me, his wife. Venus (women and how he loves) is also venus. So I see this as portraying the submissive, vulnerable side to love and sex. So that would be me. He is Jupiter in cancer, so he is sensitive to me during sex. His 5th ruler is same as mine - Neptune in sag. But as for poly type of relationships id probably look at Uranus and he trines Uranus and venus trines Uranus too, but im not sure if that's enough.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
But there's more.
There is no way that ONE man is going to be "everything" to a woman. No way.
But "marriage" vows declare we are willing to be faithful.

Jupiter in Sagi ruling the second means you have a sort of "male"attitude toward sex. And it's also a mutable sign, a dual sign. So you can believe 2 things at the same time. Have 2 points of view at the same time ("on the OTHER HAND")..... .

It's hard to be with only ONE person with a chart like yours. Which is why God gave us the ability to have children....to distract us from our intense sexuality a teensy bit.
LIN
Ahahaha lmfao re the last sentence.

Yes I have a male attitude towards sex.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
Using the degree theory, I see Uranus is in the Libra degree (19/Mate/you). You are an out of the box thinker (according to his chart), especially sexually (house of Scorpio). You are encouraging him (Jupiter) to have sex (in the 8th) and talk (Mercury) about his fantasies (Pisces) or to potential lovers (5th house). The oppositions with Mars/Sun and Pluto may pose issues.

I think you might be playing with fire here and would caution you when changing your/his lifestyle. You may be encouraging him to make yourself feel better (a completely natural line of thought) about things that you need for yourself. Jupiter is also religion and it's in the 8th house. It has been said that planets at 8 degrees can be harmful. You wouldn't want him to get immersed in a provocative/duplicitous lifestyle and then feel guilty due to his religion and act out. You're potentially crossing a line with someone's belief system and that can put you at risk. It could be a Be Careful What You Wish for kind of situation.
This is so true. So maybe I should just keep it as me communicating fantasies in the bedroom.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Polyamory is a real thing, and I think it's quite normal. A few years ago I really looked at this concept askance, but now, not anymore. There are so many humans on this planet, one is just bound to encounter more than one of them that she feels attraction to and affection for. It just doesn't go away, not even after she's married. Just because one is married it does not mean she magically stops being attracted to other guys.
So true. It would be nice to express that love though and just enjoy it. As someone else said - just because you love someone other than your partner doesn't mean you love your partner any less.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:43 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: More than one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
So we are discussing loving people but NOT actually having sexual relations with them, right?
This is very normal. Love is not like a pair of shoes that you use and then put in a closet and maybe or maybe not use again. It is a state of being.

Once you LOVE someone...really love them....that love doesn't disappear. Time or miles or even death can't destroy real love.

A lot of things in your chart point to your deep feelings....and secret loves.

And you are sort of stuck being the "aggressor" as all your planets fall in the Eastern side of your chart. And within a trine in earth signs. So....sensuous.

LIN
Sorry I think I may have confused us all about what I meant.

At first I was talking about love. But then I realised that I can make love to many as well. So initially I was thinking about two men other than my husband that I know I will always love. It wont go away even after all of these years. But I can also make physical love with many men. That is definitely shown by eros in 10th in leo sextile sun and trine Jupiter and moon.

It makes me so happy to read you say it's normal to love more than one. Cos these men say they cant love more than one woman but I think deep down inside they do. I guess that's why I got confused.

As for me being the aggressor, ive trained myself to be more receptive because I really enjoy it so much more when the man takes charge. It feels good when the guy comes up with the idea on his own.

What in my chart points to deep feelings and secret loves?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.