crazy heavy feelings and obsessions with this girl please analysis

vitas

What's causing this powerful obsessions? Between us. Who would you say feels it more? She don't know her time of birth so I put 12pm. I'm blue inner wheel she's the red outer wheel shes on my mind every second. FEELS EXTREMELY KARMIC LIKE OUT OF THIS WORLD KARMIC.

2itimg8.png

katydid

You have a double whammy of Sun opposed Saturn.

Pisces/Virgo and Gemini/Sag oppositions.

Very karmic to have Saturn/Sun both ways.

Here is a nice description of that double whammy:

https://illumeastrology.blogspot.com/2013/12/synastrysaturn-square-or-opposite-sun.html

Sun/Saturn oppositions:

Sun, Saturn hard Aspects in synastry, can be very magnetic at first but later it can make you feel like you are on the hot burner, constantly being under scrutiny or judgment.

First things first there is usually a strong attraction between the two and a feeling that this relationship will be very serious.

If played out positively the Saturn person can help the Sun person refine their personality, or the way they present themselves to the world, or if the Sun is much younger help them grow up.

However, negatively, it can show up in the form of suppression, criticism, censoring, callousness, meanness, judgment, and suppression.

In general, there is either a warm, safe feeling with the person or a suppressive, critical feeling.

=============================================

Also, her Moon/Uranus/Neptune sits right on your Mars. Mars is your sexual male yang energy and her Moon is her feminine yin energy. So you have the classic Yin/Yang conjunction going on...:love:

Your Moon opposes her Mars---again with the Yin/Yang energy exchange.

But her Mars is in your 12th. Is she available to you and accepting you? Her Mars in your 12th does concern me that she is holding back. :ninja:

This is a karmic relationship but it might not ever really get off the ground in this life time.

Last edited:

vitas

You have a double whammy of Sun opposed Saturn.

Pisces/Virgo and Gemini/Sag oppositions.

Very karmic to have Saturn/Sun both ways.

Here is a nice description of that double whammy:

https://illumeastrology.blogspot.com/2013/12/synastrysaturn-square-or-opposite-sun.html

Sun/Saturn oppositions:

Sun, Saturn hard Aspects in synastry, can be very magnetic at first but later it can make you feel like you are on the hot burner, constantly being under scrutiny or judgment.

First things first there is usually a strong attraction between the two and a feeling that this relationship will be very serious.

If played out positively the Saturn person can help the Sun person refine their personality, or the way they present themselves to the world, or if the Sun is much younger help them grow up.

However, negatively, it can show up in the form of suppression, criticism, censoring, callousness, meanness, judgment, and suppression.

In general, there is either a warm, safe feeling with the person or a suppressive, critical feeling.

=============================================

Also, her Moon/Uranus/Neptune sits right on your Mars. Mars is your sexual male yang energy and her Moon is her feminine yin energy. So you have the classic Yin/Yang conjunction going on...:love:

Your Moon opposes her Mars---again with the Yin/Yang energy exchange.

But her Mars is in your 12th. Is she available to you and accepting you? Her Mars in your 12th does concern me that she is holding back. :ninja:

This is a karmic relationship but it might not ever really get off the ground in this life time.

Hi thanx for the reply what makes you say that this will never get off the ground in this lifetime just curious? also what type of karma is involve? sorry for the all questions i just been super obsessed to the point where i cant really focus on other matters i hope it isnt just mean feeling this strongly. Do you think she thinks of me? ive notice we got some crazy asteroids going on, so based on what your implying mars in someones 12th house would make the mars person hesistant to get to know me? or her actions towards me will be behind the scenes right? why is she holding back? ive been seeing strong synchronizities too like 11:11 and 222 i thought she was a twin flame thats how strong the obsessions and magnetism is. shes in my head. she did display obsessive behavior towards me so i pushed her away but she seems to come back and i have a feeling im going to know her for a very veyr long time who would you say holds the power?

katydid

Hi thanx for the reply what makes you say that this will never get off the ground in this lifetime just curious? also what type of karma is involve? sorry for the all questions i just been super obsessed to the point where i cant really focus on other matters i hope it isnt just mean feeling this strongly. Do you think she thinks of me? ive notice we got some crazy asteroids going on, so based on what your implying mars in someones 12th house would make the mars person hesistant to get to know me? or her actions towards me will be behind the scenes right? why is she holding back? ive been seeing strong synchronizities too like 11:11 and 222 i thought she was a twin flame thats how strong the obsessions and magnetism is. shes in my head. she did display obsessive behavior towards me so i pushed her away but she seems to come back and i have a feeling im going to know her for a very veyr long time who would you say holds the power?

Have you had a relationship with her? Has she expressed what her feelings are towards you?

Why did you push her away if you have such strong feelings towards her?

Something is off kilter with this synastry. That is why I wonder if a relationship will ever get off the ground successfully. The balance seems out of whack. :bandit:

Neither hold the power, as far as I can see. It seems like you are both weakened by the interactions between each other.

vitas

Have you had a relationship with her? Has she expressed what her feelings are towards you?

Why did you push her away if you have such strong feelings towards her?

Something is off kilter with this synastry. That is why I wonder if a relationship will ever get off the ground successfully. The balance seems out of whack. :bandit:

Neither hold the power, as far as I can see. It seems like you are both weakened by the interactions between each other.

Interesting that sounds karmic. I pushed her away because I was getting obsessed unhealthy wise. But she has demonstrated obsessive qualities towards me. I couldn't handle my obsessions. I think it goes deeper than that. I feel I hold the power I feel she can be my wife her planets squares my North node. Do you think I scared her off??

katydid

I don't know if you scared her off. But if she triggers your obsessiveness, then marriage is not a good idea. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. :alien:

vitas

I don't know if you scared her off. But if she triggers your obsessiveness, then marriage is not a good idea. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. :alien:

so your saying im going crazy and she dont care about me? i mean look all im saying is ive been feeling crazy and idk why no astrologer has given me an answer.

katydid

so your saying im going crazy and she dont care about me? i mean look all im saying is ive been feeling crazy and idk why no astrologer has given me an answer.

I never said she didn't care about you.

I said it was not a good idea to marry someone who makes you feel obsessed and out of control/crazy etc.

katydid

im not even dating her i dont know what to do

Is there a way you can get her out of your head?

You need to learn to stop obsessing because it is not healthy and will not help you in any way.

Can you begin diverting your energy into other more productive things?

If you can do so, then maybe you can begin communicating with her more and even go on a date again/

But if you make yourself crazy it is a dead end. :bandit:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Oh I see this potentially as a Venus-Pluto issue. Her Venus at 9 cancer trines so many things -- from your pluto and moon conjunction at 5 and 0 degree, to your DSC at 15 degree, and likewise your ASC, so its highly personal to you. The root of the obsession is Venus-Pluto though. I believe this synastry pattern between you is probably activated by some transit.

See if this thread may apply to you.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13064

vitas

Oh I see this potentially as a Venus-Pluto issue. Her Venus at 9 cancer trines so many things -- from your pluto and moon conjunction at 5 and 0 degree, to your DSC at 15 degree, and likewise your ASC, so its highly personal to you. The root of the obsession is Venus-Pluto though. I believe this synastry pattern between you is probably activated by some transit.

See if this thread may apply to you.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13064

Hi thanks for replying is the reply. Is this one sided? It's been 6 months since she pushed me away and I still can't get her out of my mind. This feels more than a Pluto thing I've been through Pluto synatsries before this feels like some kind of punishment from the universe like a soul tie that's forbidden.