Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-19-2018, 09:54 PM
dizrock dizrock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Smile compatible(?)

I just have to say, first of all, I am annoyed with this attraction. Although, I do want it. He's just so... omf. But I'm not sure if I even want to pounce yet. There are some things I would like to clear up first.

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

he's a libra
moon in cap
mercury in libra
venus in sag
mars in sag
asc cancer

I like this guy very much but I don't want to make myself a fool because I am not sure. What do you guys think? Is this thing for real? Are we compatible enough for me to pursue?


Last edited by dizrock; 01-20-2018 at 01:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-20-2018, 02:08 AM
D-Rok's Avatar
D-Rok D-Rok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 218
Re: compatible(?)

Itís not that easy.

If you want him, go for it.

If not, better luck next time.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-20-2018, 06:49 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: compatible(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizrock View Post
I just have to say, first of all, I am annoyed with this attraction. Although, I do want it. He's just so... omf. But I'm not sure if I even want to pounce yet. There are some things I would like to clear up first.

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

he's a libra
moon in cap
mercury in libra
venus in sag
mars in sag
asc cancer

I like this guy very much but I don't want to make myself a fool because I am not sure. What do you guys think? Is this thing for real? Are we compatible enough for me to pursue?
Looks good. You trigger each others 7th house (spouse) with your ASC's. His Moon is in your 1st house (self/ego) so he's going to make you a lot more self-aware. Your Moon is in his 12th house. So he may feel a deeper (maybe even spiritual) connection with you. However, Virgo and Libra are incompatible. So maybe that's what annoys you and fascinates you at the same time. But overall, it still looks like a good match.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-20-2018, 07:12 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,950
Re: compatible(?)

I agree with Muchacho. As he says, Virgo sun and Libra Sun are not all that compatible.

HOWEVER, there are some very compatible factors that might over ride that.

You have a double whammy of Sun trine Moon.

Libra Sun to your Gemini Moon, and his Cap Moon to your Virgo Sun, all very nicely compatible.

And I think that a romantic relationship thrives more on a Sun/Moon compatibility than a Sun to Sun or Moon to Moon aspect.

You both have Mercury in Libra, so you might be able to communicate very well with each other.

Having ascendants in opposition is often a very nice physical attraction as well.

But sometimes that can be annoying after awhile. He has Cancer rising and may be very sensitive and may react[over react] to subtle details he picks up in social exchanges and conversations.

You have Cap rising and are a Virgo...[see where I am heading?] You might be a tad harsh or critical at times, even with that politely civil Mercury in Libra.

Cancer rising, Libra Sun would not like feeling they are being judged or controlled. So it is imperative that you come from your Moon in Gemini and keep things light if he seems to be backing off or shutting down.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-20-2018, 01:29 PM
dizrock dizrock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Looks good. You trigger each others 7th house (spouse) with your ASC's. His Moon is in your 1st house (self/ego) so he's going to make you a lot more self-aware. Your Moon is in his 12th house. So he may feel a deeper (maybe even spiritual) connection with you. However, Virgo and Libra are incompatible. So maybe that's what annoys you and fascinates you at the same time. But overall, it still looks like a good match.
holy cow! okay, okay I see. I believe his moon is in my 12th house as well. He does fascinate me in a way. In sense of me being attracted to him when heís not a guy I would usually go for. My concern is though is his venus in Sag. Not to be rude or anything but Sags could be hoes. Iím not sure if that applies to Venus in Sag. Iím ready to take this guy out on cute dates and be as romantic as I could be but... Like I said, I donít want to be a fool at the end. Lol! Itís a struggle
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-20-2018, 01:34 PM
dizrock dizrock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I agree with Muchacho. As he says, Virgo sun and Libra Sun are not all that compatible.

HOWEVER, there are some very compatible factors that might over ride that.

You have a double whammy of Sun trine Moon.

Libra Sun to your Gemini Moon, and his Cap Moon to your Virgo Sun, all very nicely compatible.

And I think that a romantic relationship thrives more on a Sun/Moon compatibility than a Sun to Sun or Moon to Moon aspect.

You both have Mercury in Libra, so you might be able to communicate very well with each other.

Having ascendants in opposition is often a very nice physical attraction as well.

But sometimes that can be annoying after awhile. He has Cancer rising and may be very sensitive and may react[over react] to subtle details he picks up in social exchanges and conversations.

You have Cap rising and are a Virgo...[see where I am heading?] You might be a tad harsh or critical at times, even with that politely civil Mercury in Libra.

Cancer rising, Libra Sun would not like feeling they are being judged or controlled. So it is imperative that you come from your Moon in Gemini and keep things light if he seems to be backing off or shutting down.
I actually... Donít criticize him. I mean, I donít think I do. I try hard not complain and criticize as much as possible. For instance, at the moment he has some type of cough which has been going on for 3 month now & he hasnít gone to the doc yet. So I complain about that 😩. I really do care about him... Wow. Iím realizing this now. But in what sense do you mean of ďkeeping it lightĒ? Not be gushy or...? Bc I try not to be. I act nonchalant most of the time ... So I donít push him away
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dizrock For This Useful Post:
katydid (01-21-2018)
  #7  
Unread 01-20-2018, 01:36 PM
dizrock dizrock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rok View Post
Itís not that easy.

If you want him, go for it.

If not, better luck next time.
itís really not. bc sometimes he could be confusing.

Last edited by dizrock; 01-20-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-20-2018, 07:04 PM
Solar Flare Solar Flare is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Northern hemisphere
Posts: 190
Re: compatible(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Looks good. You trigger each others 7th house (spouse) with your ASC's. His Moon is in your 1st house (self/ego) so he's going to make you a lot more self-aware. Your Moon is in his 12th house. So he may feel a deeper (maybe even spiritual) connection with you. However, Virgo and Libra are incompatible. So maybe that's what annoys you and fascinates you at the same time. But overall, it still looks like a good match.
That's not true. They're contra-antiscia and Libra is said to obey Virgo. However, I guess this only works with the tropical zodiac.

As for the OP, the synastry looks rather good but more can be said if you post a synastry chart.

Last edited by Solar Flare; 01-20-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-20-2018, 10:53 PM
dizrock dizrock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Re: compatible(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizrock View Post
I just have to say, first of all, I am annoyed with this attraction. Although, I do want it. He's just so... omf. But I'm not sure if I even want to pounce yet. There are some things I would like to clear up first.

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

he's a libra
moon in cap
mercury in libra
venus in sag
mars in sag
asc cancer

I like this guy very much but I don't want to make myself a fool because I am not sure. What do you guys think? Is this thing for real? Are we compatible enough for me to pursue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
That's not true. They're contra-antiscia and Libra is said to obey Virgo. However, I guess this only works with the tropical zodiac.

As for the OP, the synastry looks rather good but more can be said if you post a synastry chart.
alrighty! This is it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_4ce3.jpg (28.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by dizrock; 01-22-2018 at 02:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
compatible, libra, synastry, virgo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.