The odds are 3.75 on bet365

The chart says

Jiansu will win

zarya

*I GOT A WRONG CHART FOR THIS AND THE FOLLOWING IS FOR THE WRONG CHART*

The final result was

1 - 2 in favor of Jeju.

Let us see what the chart says.

We see here that moon applies to conjunct mercury.
*Testimony for underdogs.

BUT mercury is retrograde and is also under sun beams (though this is a bit weakened as the sun is ) which is a testimony for difficulties of the underdog.

Then again a testimony for the underdog. Moon closely applies by antiscion the seventh cusp and the north node is there givin' it a boost.
*Strong testimony for the underdog

Pluto is by antiscion close to 10th cusp, though more than 2 degrees I admit and if it was closer this would be wrecking of the favorite. However, we cannot count this one as the orb is to wide.

So we have two testimonies for the underdog and two difficulties. This two difficulties prevailed and they lost.

untitled.jpg

Last edited:

zarya

*THIS IS THE REAL CHART*

JEJU.gif

Well this chart is tricky as the result may go two ways.

We have Antiscion of point of fortune close to the cusp of IC with orb of 2 degrees and 51 minutes which is within allowed but close the 3 degree mark so it should definitely be felt. By the book a
*strong testimony for the underdogs.

We also have antiscion of the sun closely inside 10th house with orb of 33' sec. The sun does not rule the ascendent, but it rules the second most important thing the MC and it is on it by antiscion.
*A testimony that says this team is going to give up very hardly.

You should avoid these type of predictions with two conflicting testimonies. By the book it should favor the underdogs because of fortuna and it did for a while as they scored first but in the end somehow the favorite won by the fortified antiscia sun on MC. Since the latter was the testimony for favorites I would stay away from this prediction or if I had to play it I would say draw but also that it could go either way.

zarya

Ok Let's see another match for today.

Romania Liga 2
UTA Arad vs Satu Mare

I am looking for matches that have already started so I have the exact time of beginning.

As I started writing this UTA Arad scored which will kill the fun of analysis.

Nevetheless, here's the chart:
Match.gif

Favorites are mercury and underdogs are jupiter.

Mercury is retrograde and a bit burned from the sun (though weakened as sun is in the other sign) which favors the underdog.

Moon goes to conjunct mercury
Testimony for favorite.

Mercury is in the north node zone according to antiscion though under 2 degrees, a functioning orb, offering good conditions for mercury.

Mercury rules the sign of point of fortune and moon goes to conjunct it.

Jupiter is on neptune by anrtiscion but it doesn't do anything of concern.

One major testimony and two smaller for favorite to win.
And I would say one smaller for the underdog.

I would say the win for favorite. We have one major for favorite and no truly major for the underdog. Even if we took the retrograde mercury as major for the underdog we still have two smaller for the favorite. One involving fortune and other good conditions. No lose for favorites, this one.

zarya

Kuwaiti Premier League
Today, 4:30 PM
Farwaniya Stadium

Al Tadamun
vs
Al Sahel

Started 2 minutes ago

Still 0 - 0 when I am posting this

Venus vs Mars

Venus opposite fortune
Major testimony for underdog to win

Moon conjunct mercury, ruler of fortune
A rebound oppoortunity to the favorite.

I would say possibly the underdog win or a tie. If the favorites are far superior than it may be a late win for them but hardly at all especially in the first half.

Here's the chart:

Match.gif

zarya

the favorites just missed the penalty and the odds on X2 are 2.50. The win for underdogs is 6.50.

(Half time 1.90 for draw and 6.50 for underdogs. Arbitrary gives 1.47 profit for bookie nerds.)

zarya

Result

Romania Liga 2
UTA Arad vs Satu Mare

2 - 0

Ok Let's see another match for today.

Romania Liga 2
UTA Arad vs Satu Mare
I would say the win for favorite. We have one major for favorite and no truly major for the underdog. Even if we took the retrograde mercury as major for the underdog we still have two smaller for the favorite. One involving fortune and other good conditions. No lose for favorites, this one.

And so it was

zarya

Result

Kuwait
Al Tadamun vs Al Sahel

1 - 0

11 yellow and 3 red cards in extra time

Kuwaiti Premier League
Today, 4:30 PM
Farwaniya Stadium

Al Tadamun
vs
Al Sahel

I would say possibly the underdog win or a tie. If the favorites are far superior than it may be a late win for them but hardly at all especially in the first half.

*What I missed to see or say

Well the same opposition between venus brings them to conjunct by antiscion. And the reason why I disregarded this is because the antiscia of fortune fall in different sign than venus is, it falls in aries, and venus is in pisces.

*This could just be the indicator that signs are not that important when using antiscion.
*Or the conjuction of moon with ruler of fortuna proved to be final.

The underdogs did well in the first half, even the favorites missed their penalty, but as the match unraveled they lost by 1 goal and even got into a fight at the end with 3 players expelled in injury time.

Last edited:

zarya

Let us do another one

Cesena vs Benevento

Serie B

Stadio Dino Manuzzi

Moon squares saturn the ruler of IC
A good testimony for underdogs

Moon is too far from 7th cusp and north node by antiscion to be of benefit to any of these two teams.

Pluto is on IC within 2 degrees though for it to really destroy favorites should be within 1 degree or at least 1 degree 30 minutes.

Nevertheless, the chart favors the underdogs, they should not lose. If pluto does its magic they will win.

The bookies say Cesena is favorite but I see Cesena in the lower place than Benevento in the table so I cannot decide.

YQAflBq.gif

gecko235

let me jump in here at half time :)

first : u have the chart for 31st minute of the game (purpose?)

at kick-off venus lord asc was conjunct antiscion of pof
also moon squares antiscion of mars (ru 7 and 10)

at around 17:30 the ascendant changes sign and i predict cesena to score there
as scorer i predict coco

zarya

If it happens like on april 22 2017 Hull when won over Swansea and bookies favored Hull though Swansea was higher on table

than

Cesena should be a better team as it is the underdog by table like Hull was. At least Cesena should not lose.

Here is the chart of Hull vs Swansea 2 - 0

1tG2VH1.gif

moon on dsc
strong test. for underdog

moon aspect jupiter
strong for underdog

mercury ant. conjunct north node
good conditions for favorite, Hull received red card in first half.

zarya

Ok table position is more important, now we know as Cesena is killing Benevento in second half. After first half ended 0 - 0 when I wrote the analysis now it is already 3 - 0.

The pluto did his thing and wrecked the favorite!!!

gecko235

hey zaraya, i dont want to discourage u but i think it has been proven that fav = asc doesnt work in the long run

for the swansea match , colour method would have given swansea the asc and hull dsc ,

also i am interested why u name the thread "interesting matches" when u chose second devision romania matches ^^

also i can only advise u to not jump to conclusion after 1 or a couple of matches

i remember trying out a system and winning 20 games in a row , just to loose 15 afterwards

statistically valid starts from 100 ;)

zarya

let me jump in here at half time :)

first : u have the chart for 31st minute of the game (purpose?)

at kick-off venus lord asc was conjunct antiscion of pof
also moon squares antiscion of mars (ru 7 and 10)

at around 17:30 the ascendant changes sign and i predict cesena to score there
as scorer i predict coco

I did it as the match started 1 minute after the official time, Because bookies have to know the exact minute for their minute goal games.

So I look at live bet365 substract the minutes from clock and know the exact time of the beginning to the second!

I guess you were right for goal :) Kudos to you!

gecko235

the first three were on my radar but i didnt meen them..

now 17:26 they scored ... that was the one i was talking about

but ciano scored , not coco .. my bad ^^

(i dont know if u do , but the game reports from software thread most times paint a pretty good picture of how games can evolve :whistling:)

zarya

A few years ago I started a thread in a forum in other language where I used the jersey color method and I posted and analised like crazy. But it did not prove as valid. Now I'm doing it this way, hopefully to derive a conclusion in the end of how methods work and try to understand when to combine and when to disregard.

zarya

(i dont know if u do , but the game reports from software thread most times paint a pretty good picture of how games can evolve :whistling:)

GREAT, someone finally wrote a software for this,
I ve been considering it for years!

Me and my brother talked about it, he is a programmer...

I forgot to give you the answer, interesting matches because they are interesting (for me) to analize and not essentially by the quality of game.

I think it is awesome to have different approaches to get to the bottom of it.

Once again, congratulations on the software, would be happy to find out more on how it works.

Last edited:

gecko235

yeah it saves a lot of time

still not perfect though.. so if u have the time and muse you could help make it better.. that would be great :)

gecko235

if u dont mind i post some games here as well as i like the name of the thread ^^

german cup semi-final
--------------------------------------------------

Tue Apr 25 18:45 [Bor. Mönchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt]

expected homecolours: white white white

expected awaycolours: red red red

/ Asc-points : 466/ Dsc-points: 301

picks; stats / colour / home-away / favourite

/ 2/ 2/ 1/ 1

odds 1 2

/ 2.03/ 3.71

scibet rating : attack home - defense home / attack away - defense away

/ 100.0 - 100.0/ 100.0 - 100.0

goalpoints

/ 230.0

asc-report

/ ruler1: Mars ruler10: Sun ruler5: Jupiter aspects: moon square aru 1
ru10 conj h7

dsc-report

/ ruler7: Venus ruler4: Saturn ruler11: Mercury aspects: moon trine ru4
moon conj ru11

asc-goalpoints

/ 200.0

asc-goaltime

/ Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:45.0 Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:50.0 Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:55.0 Ru1 opp Pof 20.0:30.0 Ru1 opp Pof 20.0:35.0

dsc-goalpoints

/ 220.0

dsc-goaltime

/ Ru7 trine Pof 20.0:5.0 Ru7 trine Pof 20.0:10.0

neutral-goaltime

/ Msc change sign: 19.0:30.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 19.0:50.0 chiron trine pof: 19.0:55.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 19.0:55.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:0.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:0.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:5.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:5.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:10.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:10.0

--------------------------------------------------

this promises to be an exciting game

both sides having good testimonies, i see frankfurt stronger though

both teams having similar records, loosing against the same teams in their last five matches

since these important games dont tend to have high scoring i would go for

1:1 full time

in many games where there is one lord on the others cusp, the team tends to score early.. we´ll see

frankfurt scoring late in the first half when mars makes the opposition to pof

gladbach turning it on in the second half where they will get many chances and eventually score their goal

both teams had high scoring encounters lately so there could be more goals coming

frankfurt to not lose 90 minutes and second half to have more goals also btts

lets go :sideways:

Last edited: