what's an indicator of low intelligence in a chart?

No, emotions are sensitivity and everyone has them and everyone has sensitivities. People who suppress their emotions are more likely to act out on their sensitives than people who deal with their emotions, delve into them, and face them, people who are more emotionally strong

Moon, ruled by cancer, is our emotional sensitivity. Capricorn is the sign opposite of cancer, so why would cap moon not be emotionally tough and why would cancer moon not be emotionally sensitive? This isnt rocket science people.

Don't those websites use like asteroids and the outer planets, which aren't included in traditional astrology?

Well no. The only website I used that did that was astrotheme.com

But those asteroids and outer planets are just nice additions to what the sites I used taught, which was still covering traditional astrology.

Witchyone

And traditional astrology is the most widely known and accepted form of astrology.

There is a subforum here called "Traditional Astrology". You might take a look in there to be sure you're using your definitions correctly. It is not the most widely known or used. The most widely known and used is either Modern Western astrology (the one that all those magazine sun sign articles are based on) or Vedic Astrology, not sure which has more practitioners.

Edit: Actually, Chinese astrology might be used by more people...not sure.

Last edited:
There is a subforum here called "Traditional Astrology". You might take a look in there to be sure you're using your definitions correctly. It is not the most widely known or used. The most widely known and used is either Modern Western astrology (the one that all those magazine sun sign articles are based on) or Vedic Astrology, not sure which has more practitioners.

You're definitely right on that one, my bad. Anyways, all astrology branches teach the same principles and the very foundation that any layer of astrology depends on is the zodiac signs and there planets and what those planets mean, so every version of astrology will teach that saturn represents emotional maturity.

EDIT: Not chinese astrology of course.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Moon, ruled by cancer, is our emotional sensitivity. Capricorn is the sign opposite of cancer, so why would cap moon not be emotionally tough and why would cancer moon not be emotionally sensitive? This isnt rocket science people.
You're not comprehending what I'm saying...

If a Cancer moon is sensitive, it's because they're emotional which you agree with. But everyone is emotional. A cancer moon would be less likely to suppress their emotions meaning they're actually stronger because they're able to learn to handle their emotions as opposed to people who suppress them because they don't feel strong enough to handle them

You're not comprehending what I'm saying...

If a Cancer moon is sensitive, it's because they're emotional which you agree with. But everyone is emotional. A cancer moon would be less likely to suppress their emotions meaning they're actually stronger because they're able to learn to handle their emotions as opposed to people who suppress them because they don't feel strong enough to handle them

No, thats still wrong, but you were on the right track.

A cancer moon would be MORE likely to not suppress their emotions, because they lack the emotional strength to suppress them. Cancer is the sign of emotional sensitivity, yet you're acting as if it's ABC logic.

A capricorn moon would be MORE likely to suppress their emotions, because they have the emotional strength to suppress them. By your logic capricorn is the sign of emotional sensitivity and cancer is the sign of emotional maturity. Hell, by that same logic, aries is the sign of compassion and love and jupiter is the planet of logic and not luck.

Lykanized

No, thats still wrong, but you were on the right track.

A cancer moon would be MORE likely to not suppress their emotions, because they lack the emotional strength to suppress them. Cancer is the sign of emotional sensitivity, yet you're acting as if it's ABC logic.

A capricorn moon would be MORE likely to suppress their emotions, because they have the emotional strength to suppress them. By your logic capricorn is the sign of emotional sensitivity and cancer is the sign of emotional maturity. Hell, by that same logic, aries is the sign of compassion and love and jupiter is the planet of logic and not luck.

Suppressing emotions isn't strength. It's weakness because people don't know how to handle their emotions when they suppress. Emotions harness immense power, but suppressing them just gives them power over you

Lykanized

And yes, Cancer is a sign of emotional strength. People can harp on Cancer all day, but the journey of the Cancerian is one of harnessing the power of emotion

love-thinking

What? How is that not what I am advancing with my argument?

How many times do I have to explain what I said before you understand?

How about this.

The moon acts as a mechanism of sorts, its only function is to distract and influence our rational thinking/logic (mercury)

We constantly are using both our mercury and our moon.

Which means that those celebrities got where they did because there mercuries AND their moons were both especially strong. Think of it like this:

WEAKLINGS in personality: People whose moon is dominated by water. Doesnt matter how good there mercury or anything else is in there charts. These are the loners of society, the anxiety ridden.

AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. However these peoples mercury will be weak, otherwise they would be in the following tier below.

ABOVE AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. These people also have strong mercuries.

And though I despise lunar lunacy here, you're as biased as it gets. Nowhere in any text, is it ever written that moon in cancer is terrible.

And phlagmetics are known for their memories.

love-thinking

How dense are you? You don't even realize that it would make more sense for any text made for astrological interpretations wouldn't be so poorly written that its description for moon in cancer is "This moon sign is awful", but rather it would breakdown the placement by its weaknesses and strengths and obviously would have no reason to explain it with harsh words.

Anyways, the astrological texts for all branches of astrology state that moon in cancer is a sensitive sign on the moon, so I would love to see you prove how any of what I've been saying is wrong.

Moon rules cancer, so as it would make sense, it would do good here. If You were to be like, this is good for eq but not so well with IQ, that's a better approach no?

Ahhh this is the problem, people don't know how to approach people who disagree with them.

Secondly, why do you single out the water signs as unintelligent?

It seems like there's some bias here.

A person can have a moon in cancer, and still be intelligent if they have a good third hourse, mercury quintile uranus and other things probably in the study CT provided.

A word of advice, instead of using astrotheme and cafeastrolgy as a reference, use Parashara, Jaimani, and highly esteemed astrologers as one or conduct a study yourself kid.

And don't go around calling people stupid, it just makes your own opinion look less valid and makes you appear just as emotionally erratic as the water signs you love to hate on.

love-thinking

What's sad is I already explained this well over the amount of times necessary but somehow you fail to grasp any of it. It's not even hard either.

I'm done here.

You do realize that studies have shown that gifted children have deep feelings. i'm not saying feelings is superior to rationality but I'm saying is that to state that moon in cancer is stupid because it's emotional is laughable.

The problem between you and lunar lunacy is this. Both of you operate on bias and refuse to see the world in an intricate way.

love-thinking

Well those studies are a steaming pile of ********, because the more sensitive one is emotionally, the less they can handle harshness of the world, they are easily emotionally bruised whereas those with lunar fire air or earth dominance are not. Why cant you get that through that thick skull of yours?

Because it's not backed up by studies.

INTP, INTJ, INFP and INFJs are the smartest personality types.

Gifted people can comprehend the intricacies of emotions and can manipulate it.

But see how INFPs and INFJs are smarter than ISFJs and ISFPs on AVERAGE(before I get attacked).

Because INFPS and INFJs use emotion and intuition. INTPs use rational and intuition so they are smarter.

But Venus (whose nature is phlagmetic) in vedic texts was a representative of brahmins, and brahmins were the thinkers of that time. Water signs were also brahmins.

Water is not dumb. But they are by no means smarter than the likes of aquariuses.

But what you're doing is corrupting the original meaning of where the moon does well in.

http://www.davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10240

Emotional intensity in gifted children.

http://www.psytech.com/Content/Research/Intelligence-2009-08-11.pdf

Lunar lunacy values emotions over logic. You see no value in emotion. Both are biased and both need to think critically and update your sources.

"There are 4 Varnas; Brahmin (the literate), Kshatriya(the warriors), Vaishya(the Traders), and Shudra(the unskilled). According to Vedic Astrology, the Rashis (Zodiac Signs) Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces fall in the Brahmin Varna, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius in the Kshatriya Varna, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn come under the Vaishya Varna, and Gemini, Aquarius and Libra are the Shudra Varna."

So no, don't undermine water signs.

And no moon in cancer doesn't by any means mean lower intelligence.

Moon in cancer just means you'll be receptive to emotional intricacies in your environment without it being self-destructive. And if other indicators in one's charts assume that you will be intelligent like a good mercury, third house, maybe fifth house, and you have astrological signatures for being smart, YOU WILL have an EDGE with moon in cancer than moon in aries any day of the week.

Emotional intricacies can lead you to become cult leaders and being emotionally attuned can make amazing psychologists and influencers.

Last edited:

love-thinking

How about this one?

Think of it like this.

If water is representative of emotions, and the moon is representative of what our emotional durability is, then water energy would make the moon more sensitive. What about that makes you think that water energy would make the moon more emotionally durable as a result?

Following your retarded logic, if I run a marathon, I will GAIN energy from it, not LOSE energy from it.

You do realize highly sensitive folk are smart right? They preserve energy not because they are stupid, but because they are cautious and know the details and intricacies of their environment before walking into it.

What you're referring to is kinesthetic intelligence, extraverted sensing in MBTI terms.

That's not an indicator IQ by any means.

Just because someone is slow and sensitive, doesn't mean they are dumb.

Go read a book and stop ******* relying on cultural notions of what intelligence is. And grow up, you're a baby at nineteen.

conspiracy theorist

Word to the wise - verbosity only works on people who are intimidated by large walls of text.

Here's your problem. You keep ignoring the fact that those Mensa level people who have what you call a "weak" mercury have really good moon signs.

Your definition of strong and weak are not universal. Especially astrologically. And it also reeks of an adolescent glorification of "toughness".

What everyone seems to forget or just not realize is that moon and mercury are the only planets that determine how we think, every other placement in the natal chart is either a planet that influences how we think, or just a planet that represents the results we achieve from our actions and thinking or a planet that represents how we are doing in a certain area of life, as expressed as an overall synopsis.

However there is ONE exception to this rule, that being the ASC, as the ASC is what determines how our body is physically as a whole, no other planet dictates this either. So if you were born with a aries ASC like me, you will have, one way or another, lots of physical/bodily energy, regardless of aspects as well, since the sign the ASC is in overrides the aspects it has in terms of importance and dominance.

In other words, Moon, Mercury and ascendant were delineated for intelligence. This has been done for centuries before this forum existed. Nobody "forgot anything" but how convenient that you all of a sudden think the moon has anything to do with actual thought, where before you claimed that mercury was the only planet to look at for thinking.

So the ASC is the only planet that determines our physical looks

It's not.

every other planet either has an influence over your physical looks and/or is what we can call a representation of how we might look.

Having influence on means effecting/determining an outcome. Hence you refute yourself.

mean it does this by at all determining how our body is physically, since again only our ASC can determine our body,

Traditionally the Moon and the Part of fortune were important body indicators as well.

What this shows is that ASC can determine how we think, because it determines how our body is, and is the only planet that does this. In other words, venus determines attractiveness but not through it determining how our body is anyways. Only ASC can do that.

I see.

So if our ASC has some sort of aspect that makes the person's body have some type of deformation of a certain body part or organ, such as the brain, our thinking can be heavily influenced by that as a result.

Neurological issues don't just show up due to the aspects at the ascendant, though.

With that in mind, we can now see that the only thing we have to do to understand how strong a person is socially is by looking at there three planets that can possibly dictate there thinking

No other planet has anything to do with the social performance of the individual? You should invest in an entry level astrology textbook. No joke - you obviously take the subject seriously so why not invest in a better education?

So those who have displayed intelligence of Mensa, well lets just say they are that smart because either their moons are strong and/or their mercurys are as well, and their ASC determine there bodies, which can influence the thoughts and emotions through bodily conditions such as bad influences, like deformations, or good influences, such as lots of bodily energy. Which in turn will have it's effects as well.

It was a statistical analysis - it was done by way of induction and not deduction. There were no theories or implications from the evidence that took into account anything you claimed. Importantly many of the aspects that were positively correlated did not have anything to do with the so call strength of the moon nor mercury - Saturn in Gemini and Sun trine Uranus being some examples.

Last edited: