Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 04-28-2018, 10:06 AM

Re: What signs and placements are made to thrive in competitive and hostile situation

Hey Astroassist - you should do a horary when you're ready, asking how you can overpower your boss. Post it, and then I can have a look at it to see if there's a way.

Unread 04-28-2018, 11:42 AM

Re: What signs and placements are made to thrive in competitive and hostile situation

I have thought a horary is a good idea too! Ask a question and make a chart of the time and place you knew what the question was and also set it to Regiomontanus in the chart selection part.
Unread 04-28-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and higher learning, is in detriment in Capricorn. Capricorn is a hard worker, the tradesman, industrial, slave driver. They are controlling and serious. But intelligence doesn't come with this sign. They have goals they want to reach and will do anything to reach it, but the sign itself is not a smart sign. However they are strategic when money is concerned. I agree that mental instability is common with this sign. They just work harder but not smarter.
How can Capricorn not be an intelligent sign when it's ruled by the wisest planet Saturn. Jupiter's knowledge is book knowledge and philosophy that often times remains on the surface of our consciousness and is not well integrated. Saturn brings that wisdom into practice and action. I do think Capricorn is a very intelligent sign, it's just more practical. No one has use of empty floating knowedge if you can't apply it to any situation or act upon it.
Unread 04-28-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and higher learning, is in detriment in Capricorn. Capricorn is a hard worker, the tradesman, industrial, slave driver. They are controlling and serious. But intelligence doesn't come with this sign. They have goals they want to reach and will do anything to reach it, but the sign itself is not a smart sign. However they are strategic when money is concerned. I agree that mental instability is common with this sign. They just work harder but not smarter.
Capricorn is strategic but is not specficly smart or stupid past this. However Saturn is the planet of wisdom Jupiter is knowledge. Capricorns are wise do to experience, mostly with pain and strugle, and how to overcome it. Not all of them are dumb, look at MLK, Isaac Newton, Al Capone. They might not have an above average is, but their reasoning skills are unmatched. Capricorn and money is honestly a stereotype that I don't beleive, yes than can be slave drivers, but more of them are anti-satus quo weirdos who want to live their lives uncontrolled by others.
Unread 04-28-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey Astroassist - you should do a horary when you're ready, asking how you can overpower your boss. Post it, and then I can have a look at it to see if there's a way.
How would I get one done?

I don't know his exact birth time.
Unread 04-28-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
How can Capricorn not be an intelligent sign when it's ruled by the wisest planet Saturn. Jupiter's knowledge is book knowledge and philosophy that often times remains on the surface of our consciousness and is not well integrated. Saturn brings that wisdom into practice and action. I do think Capricorn is a very intelligent sign, it's just more practical. No one has use of empty floating knowedge if you can't apply it to any situation or act upon it.
Knowledge is knowing stuff, Saturn learns slow compared to Jupiter. Wise and smart are two different things. Both are actually highly philosophical for different reasons (And therefore their philosophical views differ). Jupiter seeks to expand, craving extra knowledge, Saturn seeks to survive so it does not want too much extra frivolous knowledge to have to sift through.

However Capricorn is not pure Saturn in nature. It is Pan, Saturn, and Mars. So we must look at all of these to fully develop Capricorn. Mars is impatient and wants hands on things, Saturn is stubborn and will only learn from experience, Pan is wild and gets lost and off the beaten track easily. So Capricorn doesn't start learning right away, rather has to play catch up with other people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (04-29-2018)
Unread 04-28-2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
How would I get one done?

I don't know his exact birth time.
You do not need his birth time. Horary is a chart asking a question like tarot. Quiet your mind and think about what the question is and take a note of the time.
Unread 04-29-2018, 01:11 AM

Astroassist - so in other words, when the burning question of wondering how you can overpower your boss is the strongest, you cast an astrology chart using the exact time, date and place that the question came up. You treat it like a natal chart.
Unread 04-29-2018, 03:35 PM
Banned

I understand guys, thanks for this piece of advice.

I also had another epiphany.

Maybe I was wrong in the sense that I was wrong to go after a sign. I realized that two of my good friends are Scorpios just now and they do display some positive traits. Strong people who look out for those close to them and people who like me as well as those who I have tremendous respect for.

So that being said, I was wrong to go after a sign like this and create the atmosphere I created just because of one demonic scumbag I was unfortunate enough to have as a boss as well as the evil father I had.

Because of this, I am thinking it would even be awesome if I had Scorpios on my side because surely, good people of this sign exist.

Better yet, I would like to work with Scorpios of this forum to better understand their signs and how to do with the scumbags of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to AstroAssist For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (04-29-2018)
Unread 04-29-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:

Maybe I was wrong in the sense that I was wrong to go after a sign. I realized that two of my good friends are Scorpios just now and they do display some positive traits. Strong people who look out for those close to them and people who like me as well as those who I have tremendous respect for.

So that being said, I was wrong to go after a sign like this and create the atmosphere I created just because of one demonic scumbag I was unfortunate enough to have as a boss as well as the evil father I had.

Because of this, I am thinking it would even be awesome if I had Scorpios on my side because surely, good people of this sign exist.

Better yet, I would like to work with Scorpios of this forum to better understand their signs and how to do with the scumbags of it.
You know, one sign doesn't make a person a scumbag.
You will prolly need his birthtime to see why he behaves the way he does. It's way more than just a sun sign! ^^
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 04-29-2018, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
You know, one sign doesn't make a person a scumbag.
You will prolly need his birthtime to see why he behaves the way he does. It's way more than just a sun sign! ^^
True, but he also has a mars and venus in Scorpio. So that being said, I think it is playing a role. I do not have his exact birth time.
Unread 04-30-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:

Aww how sweet. Now you're melting my heart.
So did you do the horary in the horary section.
Unread 04-30-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Aww how sweet. Now you're melting my heart.
So did you do the horary in the horary section.
Read into it and think I am going to hold off on it for now.
Unread 04-30-2018, 11:55 PM

In my opinion Capricorn and to a lesser degree, Scorpio.
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:45 AM

Quote:

What caused the change of heart?
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
What caused the change of heart?
Realizing the amount of early November birthdays I have in my friend circle and knowing how a few of them have been there for me.

On top of that, really, I was wrong to get angry about one sign because the two people who have hurt me the most in life (abusive dad and scumbag boss) had it.

So why not learn more about the sign from the good people of it and use that knowledge to deal with the less evolved ones of that sign?

I say it is smart and you already heard my story before, Scorpio women can f-ck!
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
When it comes to things like war, competitions and power struggles; what signs and natal placements tend to help in dominating and getting the better of others?
Last Quarter Moon

Absolutely the last quarter moon. Any sign and placement.

Tags
competitive, hostile, made, placements, signs, situations, thrive