Solar Return Chart Matches Natal Chart Positions

Ambitious

I just learned about Solar Return charts this week and decided to cast mine seeing as my birthday is next week. My Solar Return chart house positions are very closely match my natal chart so I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the significance of this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

AJ Astrology

I just learned about Solar Return charts this week and decided to cast mine seeing as my birthday is next week. My Solar Return chart house positions are very closely match my natal chart so I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the significance of this.

Hi Ambitious,

Your H1 has come to the Ascendant for your solar return. You can ignore the Sun (or any planet on a planetary/lunar return), but you'll need to pay attention to transiting Mercury and Venus, since your solar return Mercury is conjunct your Mercury/Venus conjunction, and you'll need to pay attention to Mars/Jupiter, since solar return Mars is conjunct your natal Jupiter.

You'll need to find out when transiting Mars squares natal Jupiter, as an event is likely to happen on that day or around that time. Same for transiting Mercury as it makes aspects.

Ambitious

Hi Ambitious,

Your H1 has come to the Ascendant for your solar return. You can ignore the Sun (or any planet on a planetary/lunar return), but you'll need to pay attention to transiting Mercury and Venus, since your solar return Mercury is conjunct your Mercury/Venus conjunction, and you'll need to pay attention to Mars/Jupiter, since solar return Mars is conjunct your natal Jupiter.

You'll need to find out when transiting Mars squares natal Jupiter, as an event is likely to happen on that day or around that time. Same for transiting Mercury as it makes aspects.

Thank you. How would I track the progress of transiting Mars/Mercury? Could that be found through a secondary progression chart?