Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:34 PM

Should I ever proceed into an interview with that job?

Hi y'all!!

Just a while ago, my fiance had a meetup with a guy who works in a German company about economic issues and asked if I was interested. I gave the guy my contact details, since he's one of my fiance's superiors. Even though I wouldn't mind trying an interview, this kind of job is out of my league somehow. To find an answer and get a clear view of the situation, I cast a horary chart. I used the 10th house as the main issue. Jupiter, ruler of the Sag Asc is in the 5th house combust by the Sun. Ruler of the 10th house, Venus, is in Gemini in the 6th conj the Desc. The semisextile between Venus and Jupiter does not give me a clear view. Co-significator Moon in Sagittarius forms no aspect to Venus. Maybe that means 'heck, no!'? I dunno.

Any help will definitely be appreciated! I'm a bit weirded out, in fact.

Tags
interview, proceed