Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Karmic Astrology

Karmic Astrology In this forum, you're invited to share insights on subtle spiritual matters and karmic astrology.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-28-2011, 10:06 PM

my past life

Today, while i was walking down the street, i had a spontaneous past life memory of being shot in the stomach by an arrow, ouch! Anyway, i think that 'loosened' the rest of the memory and later, while trying to remember more, i remember that i was attacking a castle in Somerset. So i looked on google images and i think i found the castle (looks slightly different now, roads, bigger windows etc.) and found out about some battles fought there. Then i looked at A.T. Manns time & zodiac table http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...ime-zodiac.php and found that the date of my natal Sun is 1204, only 12 years before one of the battles.

Does anyone have any experience with this and know how to find out more about that life?
And does anyone know what the Sun says about that life?
Cheers

Tags
life, past