Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-28-2020, 09:44 PM

Smile Empath/Psychic indicators in a natal chart

Hi everyone!

I must say I'm relatively new to astrology even though I've read a lot about it and always been drawn closer to it. I've dug a little deeper into the topic recently, learning about different aspects, houses etc. and it got me thinking about one thing - I've always felt very sensitive about other people's feelings and could really feel them slapping me in my face lol. I read about different aspects of being an empath etc. but the more I read, the more confused I get and I'm still struggling with fluently reading natal charts. My question is: are there any empath/psychic indicators in my birth chart and any others that may me relevant? Or maybe some other aspects in it you find intriguing? I would love to learn a little more about astrology and get to know myself better. Thank you in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zrzut ekranu 2020-01-28 o 23.42.32.jpg (54.6 KB, 15 views)

Unread 01-29-2020, 03:59 AM

Re: Empath/Psychic indicators in a natal chart

You seem empathic, with your moon closely conjunct Neptune, and Jupiter conjunct vertex. Do you also have second sight (6th sense, prescience)?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
alexastro (01-30-2020), Irisiel (01-29-2020)
Unread 01-29-2020, 06:01 PM

Hey! I honestly have no clue hahah. I wouldn't say I have some prophetic abilities though, maybe if I tried meditating, I heard that it does help in opening up and developing your psychic skills. However, I have this thing that when I meet a person and for instance look them in the eyes I can see whether they are a good or bad person, let's call it. Like I can feel their energy and see if they have good intentions or if I won't have a nice relationship with them. I also can feel other people's emotions, of course not all the time, it does come in waves and makes me feel very overwhelmed, and in addition I also acquire some of their energy, if I meet up with my friend for example and right after we part I kind of feel as if I was sitting in his skin and doing things in his manner. And on top of that I have well-developed intuition I trust with all my heart lol.
Unread 01-29-2020, 06:49 PM

Moon conjunct Neptune trine Sun are strong aspects that could indicate the presence of these types of traits.
The Following User Says Thank You to StillOne For This Useful Post:
alexastro (01-30-2020)
Unread 01-29-2020, 10:55 PM

Moon-Neptune, certainly.
That pair is disposed by Uranus in 3h, another indicator of sensitivity.
Moon disposes your 8h NN so these traits are significant in your life and development. I hadnít thought of Saturn in the 7th as a slap in the face before but itís interesting, disposing your 2h SN. I guess one of the tasks would be to learn how to use that enormous influx of information (and not in formation information, heheh) with a little more sensitivity than it hit you with on the way in.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
alexastro (01-30-2020)
Unread 01-30-2020, 06:44 PM

Wow thank you all so much!

Tags
chart, empath or psychic, indicators, natal