Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-20-2019, 01:47 PM

When a Gemini Finds Religion

So, I know this Gemini who found religion back in March. Ever since, heís done a 180 and is adapting to his new faith at breakneck speed. Unfortunately, heís become judgmental towards anyone who doesnít practice his religion and has connected to the darker interpretations of it (he hates gays, non-Christians, Jews, Christians who arenít as conservative as him, etc). Heís even insisting on a virgin bride even though heís in his 40ís and has slept with many women.

He basically told me I could no longer speak to him because I donít share his dogmatic ideology.

Do Gemini find religion like this and cycle through it? I truthfully donít think heís truly sincere about religion. I think he has a very superficial idea about what spirituality is.

Has anyone else watched a Gemini suddenly find religion? Did they stick with it? Or trade it in for the next shiny new thing that caught their interest?

Unread 11-20-2019, 09:44 PM

Re: When a Gemini Finds Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
So, I know this Gemini who found religion back in March. Ever since, heís done a 180 and is adapting to his new faith at breakneck speed. Unfortunately, heís become judgmental towards anyone who doesnít practice his religion and has connected to the darker interpretations of it (he hates gays, non-Christians, Jews, Christians who arenít as conservative as him, etc). Heís even insisting on a virgin bride even though heís in his 40ís and has slept with many women.

He basically told me I could no longer speak to him because I donít share his dogmatic ideology.

Do Gemini find religion like this and cycle through it? I truthfully donít think heís truly sincere about religion. I think he has a very superficial idea about what spirituality is.

Has anyone else watched a Gemini suddenly find religion? Did they stick with it? Or trade it in for the next shiny new thing that caught their interest?
Is he at the end of Gemini, 20-21. june, or perhaps Cancer in ascendant?
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
Unread 11-21-2019, 02:29 AM

I don't think religion is such a sun-sign matter. Throughout history, most people have practiced the religious faith they were born into.

Have you got an accurate birth time? If so, check out his 9th and 12th houses. If not, check out Jupiter.

If you speak to him again, you might remind him that Jesus was Jewish, and he ministered to the pariahs of his society. It's in the Bible.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 11-21-2019, 03:46 AM

This isn't about sun signs, this is about a bigot.
If it's spirituality you seek, remove yourself from this hypocrite.
Unread 11-21-2019, 08:10 PM

Thanks for the answers, guys! I will look further into his chart. Itís sad that some people choose to be hateful; Iíve definitely gotten away from his negativity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sagcap88 For This Useful Post:
jac (11-22-2019)

Tags
finds, gemini, religion