Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Witchyone

Maybe there will be a willingness to see the truth of the physical human race as a physical species beyond evolutionary theories of scientific dogmas.

Are you saying you think the idea that we evolved from a common ancestor with apes is a fallacy that will be disproved or am I being too literal again?

Why are humanity stuck in a life and death cycle that spins backwards towards death of their physical body over time rather than evolving as time goes?

Is this second sentence about Darwinism and evolutionary science too or are you asking why we don't evolve beyond death? It's a beautiful sentence, but I'm not sure what you mean.

That sounds like an uranian take on it, right?

Y

Absolutely, it does!

Witchyone

Very excited for Uranus in Taurus! Us earth signs are gonna be a wee bit more exciting! It’s moving into my 9th house, and I’ve got a trip abroad in a couple weeks to kick it off!

I'm excited too. It's moving through my 12th house where Venus in Taurus lives. I prefer to think it will be exciting instead of an upheaval.

Witchyone

You also have Venus in H12? (I think I remember that from an earlier thread, actually) What degree Taurus?

Yes, it's at 12 Taurus. It's kind of a weird fit for the 12th house. Where/what is your Venus? I remember you're a Virgo sun with a bunch of planets in Leo, but I've lost any other details I read.

OMG, your dog is adorable! How old is she?

Starsareround

Yes, it's at 12 Taurus. It's kind of a weird fit for the 12th house. Where/what is your Venus? I remember you're a Virgo sun with a bunch of planets in Leo, but I've lost any other details I read.

OMG, your dog is adorable! How old is she?

Venus in Taurus in H12 sounds beautiful to me. Very sensual and artistic/dreamy. My Venus is 16 Leo. One of my best friends has basically the exact same Venus as I do, same sign, same aspects...but hers is in H11. We are peas in a pod but she is much more social than I am. The H12 Venus needs some space :wink:

My dog is freakin hilarious. She is 11 months old. Funny thing: she watches TV, she'll sit right in front of it and get really excited. She kind of looks like a bear when she does that, she's so big and shaggy.

Witchyone

So, what's the idea that you want to love? I'd love to hear about another good future story :joyful:

If you think I can write and write effortlessly everyday, you can't be more wrong. There is time when I'm out of motivation and ask myself what the hell I'm doing. No matter how passionate I am with my project, the low feeling will come sooner or later. When I was young this was the thing that drove me away from countless of projects. It was also partly because I had no one around to encourage me. Nowadays I have cultivated (and I am still trying to cultivate) a small circle of supporters who know what I'm doing and will find me a reason to continue working. That's why yout see I reach out to the internet a lot :sideways: After all, with my Scorpio NN in 7H, I want to form deep, fair connections based on a common interest. I can only live my NN to the fullest when I'm sincere and proactive.

Back to the topic, even with my support circle, the low feeling is still paralyzing. I can snap out of it by repeating to myself that this too shall pass, or trying to find something good in my writing.

But hey, I still consider myself very much a beginner of this whole thing. If I learned anything from my work, it's that art isn't as easy as people think. Artists actually works harder than a lot of workers out there and they deserve support and respect.

I can't share my ideas all willy-nilly. :ninja: I'll share vaguely.

One of my books that I abandoned is about a very angry young woman seeking justice.

The other one is a post-apocalyptic trek on Earth, but while writing about how the disaster started, I ended up stuck in the International Space Station with a dying astronaut.

I think I'm more interested in the astronaut than the original story idea.

Witchyone

Venus in Taurus in H12 sounds beautiful to me. Very sensual and artistic/dreamy. My Venus is 16 Leo. One of my best friends has basically the exact same Venus as I do, same sign, same aspects...but hers is in H11. We are peas in a pod but she is much more social than I am. The H12 Venus needs some space :wink:

My dog is freakin hilarious. She is 11 months old. Funny thing: she watches TV, she'll sit right in front of it and get really excited. She kind of looks like a bear when she does that, she's so big and shaggy.

I've always heard that Leo is a great Venus to have, one of the most demonstratively affectionate and big-hearted. That's interesting that you have that opportunity to directly compare your Venus to your friend's. I always say that I need to be able to hear myself think. What I mean is "I want to go play in my imaginary world now." I very much enjoy yoga, because it gives you the opportunity to zone out and zone in at the same time, to inhabit your body and those other realms at the same time.

So, she's a giant puppy still. lol! We leave the TV on for our dog every day when we go to work.

Starsareround

I've always heard that Leo is a great Venus to have, one of the most demonstratively affectionate and big-hearted. That's interesting that you have that opportunity to directly compare your Venus to your friend's. I always say that I need to be able to hear myself think. What I mean is "I want to go play in my imaginary world now." I very much enjoy yoga, because it gives you the opportunity to zone out and zone in at the same time, to inhabit your body and those other realms at the same time.

So, she's a giant puppy still. lol! We leave the TV on for our dog every day when we go to work.

I love yoga as well, but tend to go for "hot" yoga, which I realize is trendy but I like extreme things. My absolute favorite, most peace-inducing thing in the world is swimming, preferably wild swimming. Water is incredibly important to me, and I do have heavy Neptune/ H12/ Cancer so it makes sense. I like Venus in Leo, when I'm in love I tend to shower on the generosity and hugs/ praise. It can be a tad bombastic though, always drama where Leo goes! :rolleyes:

I totally get the "I want to go play in my imaginary world now" vibe. My inner world is far preferable (not to mention more compelling) to what's on the other side of my eyeballs most of the time. I think that's why it took me so long to find a career. I was just floating along :whistling:

Witchyone

I love yoga as well, but tend to go for "hot" yoga, which I realize is trendy but I like extreme things. My absolute favorite, most peace-inducing thing in the world is swimming, preferably wild swimming. Water is incredibly important to me, and I do have heavy Neptune/ H12/ Cancer so it makes sense. I like Venus in Leo, when I'm in love I tend to shower on the generosity and hugs/ praise. It can be a tad bombastic though, always drama where Leo goes! :rolleyes:

Hot yoga is so cleansing and satisfying. I love swimming too, and I don't do nearly enough of it. I love the outdoors and floating on water but I'd rather swim in a pool. I have a fear of something grabbing my ankles from the depths. I just remembered something I'd forgotten. For a while when I was a kid I had an irrational fear that something would come up from the toilet and grab my butt. :lol:

Yeah, I know that over-zealousness well. :pinched: Leo Mars in the 3rd here. I'm one of those jackasses who can NOT keep it to myself. The Leo in me roars to the Leo in you.

In 12/12, Venus is Exalted in Taurus. In H12, very romantic.

I approve, of course. :biggrin: I guess I'm romantic, but I have a potty mouth and enjoy poop humor, so it depends on one's definition of romance.

Starsareround

Hot yoga is so cleansing and satisfying. I love swimming too, and I don't do nearly enough of it. I love the outdoors and floating on water but I'd rather swim in a pool. I have a fear of something grabbing my ankles from the depths. I just remembered something I'd forgotten. For a while when I was a kid I had an irrational fear that something would come up from the toilet and grab my butt. :lol:

Yeah, I know that over-zealousness well. :pinched: Leo Mars in the 3rd here. I'm one of those jackasses who can NOT keep it to myself. The Leo in me roars to the Leo in you.

Love it :love:

You know, that's part of the thrill of wild swimming. the possibility of being grabbed by something from the deep :devil:

when I was a kid, I read about alligators in Louisiana crawling out of toilets and I always had to stop mid-stream to peek for one (even though we were no where near the South) :lol:

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Munch munch munch! 🍪🍩🍰

@G888, almost all serial killers had mars-pluto aspects.:tongue:I mean its only logical you know. You need a warped lack of empathy. Then you need to take Aggressive pluto-driven action! Yes that's meant to poke you. :lol:

Chrysalis

Munch munch munch! 🍪🍩🍰

@G888, almost all serial killers had mars-pluto aspects.:tongue:I mean its only logical you know. You need a warped lack of empathy. Then you need to take Aggressive pluto-driven action! Yes that's meant to poke you. :lol:

In what signs are these mars/pluto aspects, i doubt libra would be one, as mines in libra and im no killer, im as soft as ..:devil:

Me thinking aries, def scorpio, aquarius, cancer ?

Chrysalis

Astro news flash

My boyfriends just turned up,and he says on the way to mine he's passed two car crashes, mars/uranus bring it on :bandit::unsure: