I moved away. Could we possibly get back together one day?

Last week, I had to packed up the home we built together and left my significant other.

He started frequently partying and started not coming home certains nights. I felt unloved (the constant fighting) and unappreciated so I left. I pack up all my belongings and moved out. I found a new place on the other other side of town.

Now I am regretting this major decision because I truly believe we're soulmates. I still love him. Our relationship hit a rough patch and I'm starting to question if maybe I should have stayed to stuck it out?

Do you see that maybe somewhere in the future we could *possibly* get back together one day?

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_will_we_get_back_together_in_future.58085.36910.jpg
    astro_2at_01_will_we_get_back_together_in_future.58085.36910.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he is really a mess right now, Merc combust the Sun in the 12th sign/place. And you/Jup are in your detriment, so it is hard times for both of you. But he/ Merc is changing signs soon so may be less secretive. And he receives you well, with you/Jup in the sign of Merc's dignity and exaltation.

There is no applying aspect between Merc and Jup. And Moon, as significator of the unfolding of the matter, applies to an opposition. So, while there may be a slim chance based on his reception and the potential for change in his near future as Merc changes sign, I would watch very cautiously and patiently. Because change does not necessarily mean for the better. And his behavior has been so selfish, thoughtless and cruel that change could mean a radical turn for the negative.

A very slim ray of hope, but you must be both watchful and most especially wise.

waybread

That's another question and another chart.

I agree with Ilene, plus the question: if this man's behaviour doesn't change, the reasons why you left would still be in place.

That's another question and another chart.

I agree with Ilene, plus the question: if this man's behaviour doesn't change, the reasons why you left would still be in place.

Agreed, his behavior has not changed therefore our scenario will not. So I guess I shouldn't be regretting my decision.

He actually texted me this evening saying he wants to try to "win me back." but I will keep FULL caution here.