Mars in Capricorn is the absolute best placement for success

jas1

I have mars at 1 degree in capricorn
I also have mercury at 1 degree capricorn

Not sure what i feel about it

socrates

WeCareALot

I mean, I understand that Cap placements or an exalted Saturn don't guarantee success, but I still think it's worth considering patterns in the charts of certain types of people. When I looked at the list of people with Saturn in the 10th, it seemed like they had a very specific type of fame/extreme success in their field. These aren't just flash in the pan, insta-celebrity types of folks...

So, I don't know, maybe it would help to define "success"? It might be that Cap or Saturn placements don't guarantee success overall but are primary causes in a specific kind of it.

M

may28gemini

I mean, I understand that Cap placements or an exalted Saturn don't guarantee success, but I still think it's worth considering patterns in the charts of certain types of people. When I looked at the list of people with Saturn in the 10th, it seemed like they had a very specific type of fame/extreme success in their field. These aren't just flash in the pan, insta-celebrity types of folks...

So, I don't know, maybe it would help to define "success"? It might be that Cap or Saturn placements don't guarantee success overall but are primary causes in a specific kind of it.

Well, to be fair, Mars and Saturn by relationship are NOT friends. Mars respects Saturn but Saturn does NOT like Mars. They're different in temperaments and expression. They are in charge of 2 seemingly opposite areas: Mars is concerned solely with the self, and Saturn is concerned with working in greater society.

Mars by nature is choleric but when Mars enters a melancholic sign (any Earth sign), he becomes more placid (Taurus), more dutiful (Virgo), and more rational (Capricorn). Mars in Cap exhibits his finer qualities of self-control and reasoning abilities which makes it a lot easier to "succeed" in whatever he takes up.

As for those with exalted Saturn, it depends. Generally, those born with exalted (or domiciled Saturns) are considered "lucky" because they're born aware of the realistic boundaries in life. Although Saturn is concerned with insecurities, having exalted Saturn makes a person more driven to act upon their insecurities- which, in Libra's case has to do with relationships and other people. If they chose to listen to their Saturn side, they can succeed because they know how to play the cards they've been dealt with and can be masterful in society. Putin's a great example :lol:

Mao Zedong has Libra Saturn in the 10th house on the MC AHAHAHAHAHAHA not surprising if you think about it...

BUOZZwyXFmZ5ASAUZQNjZQNj.png

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Gemini Mars makes me think of the Wolf of Wall Street. I'm a big fan of Scorsese films and I love Leo DiCaprio too. Aside from both of them being Scorpio Sun and Mars with well dignified Jupiters (Leo has domiciled Pisces and Martin has exalted Cancer), I just like the overall themes that deals with money and how that compounds to success.

The film is about Jordan Belford and looking him up and reading about his 80s-90s securities scams and how he fast talked his way to a buttload of cash, I couldn't help but sense that he'd have Gemini Mars and scammy (late) Gemini Mercury. I recognize late Gemini Mercury anywhere (I have 29º Gemini Mercury) and since it's in the face of the Sun, YIKES! It's really a fast talking, pull-the-wool-over-your-eyes sort of effect and that's exactly what this dude did.

I looked up his birthday, July 9 1962 and BINGO!! 0º Gemini Mars (which is part of his Grand Air Trine) and 26-28º Gemini Mercury (depending on birth time)! BWAHAHAHAHAHA as you can see... having squirrelly Gemini Mars has its uses :lol::lol::lol: There's no birth time listed for him but I made him a Gemini rising because I think he looks like one and this SCREAMS to be the chart of scammer!! In this case, he also has Grand Water trine which involves his domiciled Pisces Jupiter :lol::lol:

Last edited:

WeCareALot

Gemini Mars makes me think of the Wolf of Wall Street. I'm a big fan of Scorsese films and I love Leo DiCaprio too. Aside from both of them being Scorpio Sun and Mars with well dignified Jupiters (Leo has domiciled Pisces and Martin has exalted Cancer), I just like the overall themes that deals with money and how that compounds to success.

The film is about Jordan Belford and looking him up and reading about his 80s-90s securities scams and how he fast talked his way to a buttload of cash, I couldn't help but sense that he'd have Gemini Mars and scammy (late) Gemini Mercury. I recognize late Gemini Mercury anywhere (I have 29º Gemini Mercury) and since it's in the face of the Sun, YIKES! It's really a fast talking, pull-the-wool-over-your-eyes sort of effect and that's exactly what this dude did.

HAHA! That's funny and true, too. Gemini anything seems to have a reputation for con artistry. I do have a dishonest side to me that I'm not proud of, but I would definitely be more accepting of it if it let me squirrel away millions of dollars, LOL. I think it's my Aries Sun that's looking down on all the Libra and Gemini air energy in my chart. My Aries is like, "Ugh, why can't you just be honest and straightforward, d@mnit!" and then my Libra and Gemini side are shrugging and going, "Gotta do what you gotta do!!" :tongue:

WeCareALot

As for those with exalted Saturn, it depends. Generally, those born with exalted (or domiciled Saturns) are considered "lucky" because they're born aware of the realistic boundaries in life. Although Saturn is concerned with insecurities, having exalted Saturn makes a person more driven to act upon their insecurities- which, in Libra's case has to do with relationships and other people. If they chose to listen to their Saturn side, they can succeed because they know how to play the cards they've been dealt with and can be masterful in society. Putin's a great example :lol:

This is very true in my experience (I have Saturn in Cap). Since you have domiciled and exalted Saturn, I was wondering: have you ever sometimes been happy to have restrictions and limitations? It sounds odd typing it out, but I ask because I've sometimes caught myself having a weird sense of pride whenever I have disadvantages in my life or when I need to restrict myself--whether it be with food or spending, etc. It's almost like the prospect of overcoming obstacles using Saturnine qualities (like restriction and discipline) is kind of...cool? lol, I don't know. Maybe that's why I'm jealous of Cap Mars. My Gemini Mars just wants to dart around obstacles in hopes of finding some kind of secret passage or unique way through it. :lol:

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

HAHA! That's funny and true, too. Gemini anything seems to have a reputation for con artistry. I do have a dishonest side to me that I'm not proud of, but I would definitely be more accepting of it if it let me squirrel away millions of dollars, LOL. I think it's my Aries Sun that's looking down on all the Libra and Gemini air energy in my chart. My Aries is like, "Ugh, why can't you just be honest and straightforward, d@mnit!" and then my Libra and Gemini side are shrugging and going, "Gotta do what you gotta do!!" :tongue:

AHAHAHAHA! I've noticed that actually... The thing is, to have an essentially dignified Sun (choleric, masculine, diurnal), a person cannot have any sign that's not a Fire (masculine, choleric, diurnal). Of the dignified Suns, Aries seems to really dislike Air the most. Gemini is the most Airy of the Air signs being mutable and representing Mercury (of which is an enemy of Mars) and Libra is Aries' opposite and represents Venus (they're enemies too). Aries is going to have problems with both Gemini and Libra and you just happen to have both signs for personal planets in your chart :lol:

Air has its uses... for one, we're very detached people and we don't harbor grudges (generally). We're not exactly if we do scam. Air signs are sanguine and so it's pretty happy/jolly/impulsive. I do agree that Gemini in every planet is really scammy... it's free of debilities in every planet except Jupiter but there's a high likelihood of scamminess brewing. Of course, Aries Sun would not have scammy Gemini Mercury or Libra Mercury or Venus so all the Aries of the world can breathe easily...but Gemini and Libra Rising is likely to happen, Gemini and Libra Mars can happen, as is Gemini Venus, Gemini and Libra Moon, Gemini and Libra Jupiter, and Gemini and Libra Saturn can all happen :lol:

Even if an Aries Sun is born with Libra Saturn, the native would end up with Sun opposite Saturn which is a gross aspect to begin with, but the fact that both planets are in exaltation makes it really odd...either way, I think they'd rather chuck Libra Saturn and prefer one of Saturn's domiciles. That's the problem with Fire Sun signs...too d@mn proud to scam!! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

This is very true in my experience (I have Saturn in Cap). Since you have domiciled an exalted Saturn, I was wondering: have you ever sometimes been happy to have restrictions and limitations? It sounds odd typing it out, but I ask because I've sometimes caught myself having a weird sense of pride whenever I have disadvantages in my life or when I need to restrict myself--whether it be with food or spending, etc. It's almost like the prospect of overcoming obstacles using Saturnine qualities (like restriction and discipline) is kind of...cool? lol, I don't know. Maybe that's why I'm jealous of Cap Mars. My Gemini Mars just wants to dart around obstacles in hopes of finding some kind of secret passage or unique way through it.

Well, I don't speak for all exalted Saturn people, but I'll answer you honestly.
The question isn't weird sounding to me at all. The answer is, yes, I'm EXTREMELY happy to have restrictions and limitations because I will clearly know the boundaries and can operate better when things clearly get outlined to me. The beauty of having a well placed Saturn is the ability to understand working within limitations...whether that be money, material goods, food, etc. it doesn't matter. I've starved and survived. I've lived on very little money and I've still managed. I don't have a whole lot material possessions... even though I once had a lot. I do have Saturn trine Sun which makes it a lot easier for me to accept "requirements" and just go along with the gross realities of life, so I won't fight it. That's sort of the further layer to investigate how Saturn aspects the native's Sun.

Libra is an Air sign and like all Air signs, it's sanguine in temperament, masculine and diurnal. Saturn as a planet is melancholy, masculine, diurnal and prefers to be "moveable" which is cardinal. The silliness of pairing sanguine signs with a melancholy planet actually makes a lot of sense- you'll get the result of someone who's all too happy to work within limits and boundaries. Libra is the only sanguine, diurnal, masculine, moveable sign and fits Saturn's ideal...hence becomes his exaltation. Saturn naturally rules Cap and Aqua so those signs are his domiciles. Two out of 3 of Saturn's preference for signs is Air/sanguine. See a pattern? Scammy Gemini in Saturn gets honorable mention and becomes essentially dignified via Air Triplicity if found in day chart. Who would have thought such a scammy sign is actually favored by Saturn? LOL

As I said before, we should have a look at how Saturn aspects the native's Sun to figure out how well the person integrates Saturnine energies. If the native has Air Sun with either Libra or Aqua Saturn, then Saturn blesses those charts but can gross out Fire Suns. If Saturn is in Cap, he'll bless the Water (except Cancer cuz he hates Cancer) and Earth Suns...but will gross out Aries and most likely Leo. Even though it's a square, I honestly don't think Saturn in Cap paired with Libra Sun will get hurt and oddly enough, paired with Gemini Sun doesn't seem to give much of a yuck factor either.

As for you specifically, you have Saturn square Sun so Cap Saturn would be in the 6th house? That placement is the mark of a hard worker... like a classic person who's willing to start from the ground up. I wonder if your conscious restrictions has anything to do with your detriment Jupiter?

WeCareALot

Well, I don't speak for all exalted Saturn people, but I'll answer you honestly.
The question isn't weird sounding to me at all. The answer is, yes, I'm EXTREMELY happy to have restrictions and limitations because I will clearly know the boundaries and can operate better when things clearly get outlined to me. The beauty of having a well placed Saturn is the ability to understand working within limitations...whether that be money, material goods, food, etc. it doesn't matter. I've starved and survived. I've lived on very little money and I've still managed. I don't have a whole lot material possessions... even though I once had a lot. I do have Saturn trine Sun which makes it a lot easier for me to accept "requirements" and just go along with the gross realities of life, so I won't fight it. That's sort of the further layer to investigate how Saturn aspects the native's Sun.

Yeah, exactly! It's almost as if having restrictions makes things simpler because you know exactly what you can and can't do. Of course, it's hard to avoid the temptation of staying within those restrictions, and the Sun usually wants to feel "free," but it's a good feeling to know you can survive no matter how restricted or free life gets. I think that's what makes up true confidence.

As I said before, we should have a look at how Saturn aspects the native's Sun to figure out how well the person integrates Saturnine energies. If the native has Air Sun with either Libra or Aqua Saturn, then Saturn blesses those charts but can gross out Fire Suns. If Saturn is in Cap, he'll bless the Water (except Cancer cuz he hates Cancer) and Earth Suns...but will gross out Aries and most likely Leo. Even though it's a square, I honestly don't think Saturn in Cap paired with Libra Sun will get hurt and oddly enough, paired with Gemini Sun doesn't seem to give much of a yuck factor either.

As for you specifically, you have Saturn square Sun so Cap Saturn would be in the 6th house? That placement is the mark of a hard worker... like a classic person who's willing to start from the ground up. I wonder if your conscious restrictions has anything to do with your detriment Jupiter?

It's the opposite actually! In Placidus, my Sun is in the 6th house and my Cap Saturn is in the 3rd house but conjunct the IC. In whole signs, my Sun is in the 7th house, and Saturn is in the 4th. I usually interpret my Saturn from both the 3rd and 4th house since both descriptions ring true.

What you said about Libra interacting well with Saturnine energy is quite true! Technically, Cap Saturn squares my Libra ASC, but I find that my Libra side can generally go along with Saturn's requirements even though Libra and Cap are in no way similar, LOL. I usually blame my Libra ASC on my being insecure and unhappy with the way I look, but I find that, yeah, Libra can more easily accept Saturn's decrees of, "Well, if you're unhappy with something, develop a plan to change it and follow through."

My Aries Sun on the other hand has a muuuuch harder time with Cap/Saturn. My Sun seems to want to identify with hardcore/strong/aggressive energies, so I have a hard time accepting discipline and restriction into how I feel about myself. In other words, I CAN work very hard and be very disciplined with certain goals but those traits don't feel natural and integrated the way that 'LET'S DO IT NOW!' Aries-style energy does. I feel like Cap/Saturn traits are just things I temporarily embody to get what I want--not characteristics that I describe me as a person.

It $ucks because I have immense respect for Saturnine people and Saturnine traits. Pretty much all of the "success" I've received in my life thus far has been due to Saturnine work. But sometimes it seems like I only recognize Saturn in others and 'borrow' his characteristics when I need them, so to speak. :unsure:

Oy! Long story made short: how about we trade? I'll take your Sun trine Saturn and exalted Saturn on the ASC. And you can take my Sun square Saturn, Saturn square ASC/DESC, and Saturn opposite MC, LOL.

M

may28gemini

It's the opposite actually! In Placidus, my Sun is in the 6th house and my Cap Saturn is in the 3rd house but conjunct the IC. In whole signs, my Sun is in the 7th house, and Saturn is in the 4th. I usually interpret my Saturn from both the 3rd and 4th house since both descriptions ring true.

Sorry, I've been sick with a cold combined with allergies acting up for the past few days and I'm kinda fuzzy when I'm over the counter drugs. I do love cough drops from Ricola though. What I meant was, Cap Saturn in the 4th house squares Aries Sun in the 7th house. Sun must be close to DC and Saturn is close to IC.

In the interest of chart systems, I only use Whole Signs. If you want to get an accurate reading on your chart, normally I would suggest to everyone to use Whole Signs but I'm very apathetic lately and don't really care who uses what anymore...basically speaking, pick a system and stick with it and get really good at that one system.

As a general thing, if anyone wishes to enlist my "help" they're going to get the Whole Signs interpretation and if I go further, which I have the silly tendency of doing, I deal with Chaldean stuff.

What you said about Libra interacting well with Saturnine energy is quite true! Technically, Cap Saturn squares my Libra ASC, but I find that my Libra side can generally go along with Saturn's requirements even though Libra and Cap are in no way similar, LOL. I usually blame my Libra ASC on my being insecure and unhappy with the way I look, but I find that, yeah, Libra can more easily accept Saturn's decrees of, "Well, if you're unhappy with something, develop a plan to change it and follow through."

That's ok that Saturn squares your Asc. All that really means is that Saturn modifies your appearance so you are going to be on the self-conscious side (who isn't right?) and critique yourself harshly. There's beauty in that because as you've said, you're unhappy about something, change it. Do something, don't whine. The nice thing about that is, the more you do, the better you'll feel. Your problems are easy to solve when Saturn touches those planets. Everything becomes concrete and easier to pinpoint.

On the personality front, Saturn square Asc, it "edits" or "censors" whichever word you prefer, your behavior in how you wish to be perceived by others. You try to be careful in your ways of dealing with others and worried that you're not perceived to be polite, caring, courteous. You're not a typical Aries. Actually, NO Aries Sun is typical if they have Libra rising... their Sun is totally in the mercy of the Moon's house (7th house) which softens the jagged Aries ego by a few shades. What's wrong with that? Do you want to be arrogant and ridiculous with an over bloated ego that annoys everyone? Typical Aries people don't even realize they are this way until it's too late.

Cap and Aries are similar in the sense they both want CONTROL! It's cardinal and with that comes ambition. Cap is refined ambition concerned with the material plane, whereas Aries is raw energy that seeks to make a name for itself. Aries and Cap will go toe to toe against each other because they are in the running for the same thing- to be #1 on the material plane. Aside from the control thing, they express everything so differently, so yeah, your Sun and Saturn (who are natural enemies to begin with) are square and do battle. It's an odd thing... being that Sun is exalted and Saturn is domiciled. Ever looked at faces/decans and terms? That will tell you who's in charge of who...

You're right. I've also noticed that Libra and Cap work quite well together, even if they do square. But it's a softer square. Although both are cardinal, Libra wishes to control the social sphere, whereas, Cap wants to control their professional/status sphere. They move in the same line of ambition, yet separate circles so they don't really bump into each other. Cap doesn't care about social maneuvers unless it has something to do its status. Libra isn't interested in the professional sphere because it's too specific...Libra just wants to be the belle of the ball and hailed as the social leader of the pack. If anything, Cap and Libra would get together and make a good partnership.

I always find that Aries Sun, esp those with Aries rising, which means their Sun could be on the AC (good lord, help us all!), are too diva and dramatic. The only way they calm down is if they end up with an introverted rising (such as Cap or Scorpio) or a softer rising (like Cancer or Libra) and have other elements in their chart that's NOT Fire (preferably Earth to ground them). Otherwise, too much you'd get another Blue Beard like Henri Landru. Look at all that Aries and Grand Fire Trine in there! He murdered like 12 women or 15... I forget, but he was a serial killer and they never did find the bodies as he incinerated them and killed one of those women's sons. Anyway, I digress.
ZwL1GUyPDmI2GQH3ZQNjZQNj.png

My Aries Sun on the other hand has a muuuuch harder time with Cap/Saturn. My Sun seems to want to identify with hardcore/strong/aggressive energies, so I have a hard time accepting discipline and restriction into how I feel about myself. In other words, I CAN work very hard and be very disciplined with certain goals but those traits don't feel natural and integrated the way that 'LET'S DO IT NOW!' Aries-style energy does. I feel like Cap/Saturn traits are just things I temporarily embody to get what I want--not characteristics that I describe me as a person.

It $ucks because I have immense respect for Saturnine people and Saturnine traits. Pretty much all of the "success" I've received in my life thus far has been due to Saturnine work. But sometimes it seems like I only recognize Saturn in others and 'borrow' his characteristics when I need them, so to speak. :unsure:
I assume that you're an Aries of 89? If I'm on the money, which I usually am, you've not had your Saturn's return yet. That's when your Saturn will fully get activated and you might find better ways to connect that energy. There's no crime or shame into giving into your impatience and Ariesness. What's wrong with being high energy? It's a good way to be. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you're not an arrogant diva like all Aries before they've had Saturn's return knock the heck out of them. Majority of Aries don't learn the concept of being humble, let alone word until Saturn gets through with them and that's really a rude awakening. Saturn is really mean (not mean spirited, just mean) towards every sign and maybe he likes Air signs the most, but I think Saturn likes to be really mean towards Aries and Cancer Sun...which is probably why I notice the drastic difference in their behaviors pre and post Saturn return.

Even during my Return I felt the wind knocked out of me (literally and figuratively) or I was overly suffocated by too much wind. I wasn't spared. It was a very lonely and difficult time. My return wasn't a cakewalk.

Oy! Long story made short: how about we trade? I'll take your Sun trine Saturn and exalted Saturn on the ASC. And you can take my Sun square Saturn, Saturn square ASC/DESC, and Saturn opposite MC, LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no, you don't want it! It's really heavy duty censorship and hardships. When I was a kid, I was all prim and proper...except I exploded a lot just because I really am an explosive person underneath. I tried to do the right thing all the time, but it didn't work out in favor most of the time. I couldn't stand most people because I think they're backstabbers and really too self-serving. I was also depressed and disappointed by others. I couldn't trust anyone, and I certainly didn't trust or love my parents who sent me away often. I had no security net, no sense of real belonging, and I was always on the go not necessarily because I had to be but because I never felt welcomed. I am detached from everyone and everything...except my cat, and I'm a cranky old lady trapped inside a young body who dreams of nothing but retirement that probably won't happen for another 60 years. It's very easy for me to apathetic and not give a rat's @ss and although I use to care about people and wanted to save them from making horrible mistakes, I've acquiesced that you cannot save others from themselves and no amount of love can change a rotten person to :innocent: so better let others stay where are and move on. All this may sound sharply sarcastic and funny because I like to laugh about everything, but I have a really dark sense of humor and because I'm always realistic about everything because deep down, I'm disgusted by a lot in life, but I have to soldier on like all of us,only I'm conscious of the dirty plays people make and find it wrong that life is the way it is...and yet I must accept all the sh!t I cannot change.

NOOOOOOO>>>>you definitely don't want what I've got. It can lead pretty much anyone into depression, except oddly for me, I'm not depressed... I just laugh at it all as one big joke.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
There are many other factors may lead to success and often in the most unusual combinations.

Not needing to look into the Mars in Cancer too much for Warren E. Buffet.
It is obvious that his Venus in domicile conjoined SN (naturally good at), at MC, final dispositor of Mercury therefore Sun 8th house lord also 2nd house lord Saturn Rx but in his domicile in 1st house, intercepted blockage/special talent which there are enough tension/force to express/unlock, square Mercury, opposite Mars (through in Saturn's fall).

Guess what the expression of Mars in Cancer in his 7th house particular his first wife? Susan Thompson Buffett, she was an activist in Civil Rights, Abortion Rights, and population control issues. Is it astrology just fascinating? Also seeing that Jupiter in Cancer inside the intercepted Cancer approaching conjunction to Pluto in Cancer which would be activated in progression, mutual reception with Moon in Sagittarius at the cusp of 12th but indeed still within the 11th house which is the 5th of 7th which clearly is ruled by Mars/Pluto in Cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Buffett

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

There are many other factors may lead to success and often in the most unusual combinations.

Not needing to look into the Mars in Cancer too much for Warren E. Buffet.
It is obvious that his Venus in domicile conjoined SN (naturally good at), at MC, final dispositor of Mercury therefore Sun 8th house lord also 2nd house lord Saturn Rx but in his domicile in 1st house, intercepted blockage/special talent which there are enough tension/force to express/unlock, square Mercury, opposite Mars (through in Saturn's fall)
Many others born that day in same location as Warren Buffett did not achieve billionaire status
- so obviously Ascendant Part of Fortune and Angles are key factor - but the official time of birth is unlikely accurate
:smile:
Guess what the expression of Mars in Cancer in his 7th house particular his first wife? Susan Thompson Buffett, she was an activist in Civil Rights, Abortion Rights, and population control issues. Is it astrology just fascinating? Also seeing that Jupiter in Cancer inside the intercepted Cancer approaching conjunction to Pluto in Cancer which would be activated in progression, mutual reception with Moon in Sagittarius at the cusp of 12th but indeed still within the 11th house which is the 5th of 7th which clearly is ruled by Mars/Pluto in Cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Buffett

poyi

Premium Member
Many others born that day in same location as Warren Buffett did not achieve billionaire status
- so obviously Ascendant Part of Fortune and Angles are key factor - but the official time of birth is unlikely accurate
:smile:

Well JA, it is rated A should be within workable range even not 100%. Yes Venus is at the Cross of Matter. And if you look into the situation of his wife, and possibly looking into the timing of her death, we can confirm that at least as a Workable chart.Under the Events, you can click to see the transit/progression on Buffet's natal on the MONTH and Year of his wife death.
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Buffett,_Warren_E.

Using his natal only since we don't have the exact day of death on his chart as 29th July 2004 (I am too lazy to recast!!). We can see that with Mars in Cancer placed in 7th inside the intercepted sign, ruler of 5th and 4th in Placidus which is the derived house of 5th and 9th her higher mind, interestingly a fallen Mars as the ruler of Uranus Rx even that is outer but in possible active range in 9th close to IC, since it was in natal Rx, I suspect it would be at closer range to IC at some point. If we use Whole Sign, the 9th sign of 7th is Pisces, which we can see Jupiter in Cancer again in 7th intercepted as her first house, with the Moon Sagittarius which is the 6th of 7th. Just my speculations, should be more to confirm or to disprove.

Susan Thompson Buffet died from Cerebral Hemorrhage during the summer of 2004, before that she suffered years of Oral Cancer. Unfortunately we don't have her natal chart. But again I suspect, related to the Cancer/Moon issues due to the rulership over Foods, Nurturing, and Comfort which I have some controversial thoughts about her personal life mission on abortion and population control.

JUPITERASC

Well JA, it is rated A should be within workable range even not 100%. Yes Venus is at the Cross of Matter. And if you look into the situation of his wife, and possibly looking into the timing of her death, we can confirm that at least as a Workable chart.Under the Events, you can click to see the transit/progression on Buffet's natal on the MONTH and Year of his wife death.
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Buffett,_Warren_E.
That particular progression Buffet had in common with many others :smile:
Solar Return, profection, firdaria, time lords, transits to and from the Lord of the Year are more specific
Using his natal only since we don't have the exact day of death on his chart as 29th July 2004 (I am too lazy to recast!!). We can see that with Mars in Cancer placed in 7th inside the intercepted sign, ruler of 5th and 4th in Placidus which is the derived house of 5th and 9th her higher mind, interestingly a fallen Mars as the ruler of Uranus Rx even that is outer but in possible active range in 9th close to IC, since it was in natal Rx, I suspect it would be at closer range to IC at some point. If we use Whole Sign, the 9th sign of 7th is Pisces, which we can see Jupiter in Cancer again in 7th intercepted as her first house, with the Moon Sagittarius which is the 6th of 7th. Just my speculations, should be more to confirm or to disprove.

Susan Thompson Buffet died from Cerebral Hemorrhage during the summer of 2004, before that she suffered years of Oral Cancer. Unfortunately we don't have her natal chart. But again I suspect, related to the Cancer/Moon issues due to the rulership over Foods, Nurturing, and Comfort which I have some controversial thoughts about her personal life mission on abortion and population control
With no chart for Susan Thomson, Buffett's wife, we can only speculate

poyi

Premium Member
Yes Speculating is fun. But honestly saying, since I haven't got much interesting on working on other people charts (while I have a handful on my own charts), so I won't waste my brain cells on all those investigations however surly worth the study for those willing to invest more time into it. I must say I had not gone through my own yet!:andy:

P.S: Unless Buffett decides to pay me for it! But many of them already have their own astrologers lol why would they want a student!

vitas

True I have mars in capricorn, I'm actually a millionaire through multiple streams of passive income & I train diligently & consistently with my athletics training regimen simply because I have a strong instinctive need to be productive on a day to day basis....

JUPITERASC

True I have mars in capricorn, I'm actually a millionaire through multiple streams of passive income & I train diligently & consistently with my athletics training regimen simply because I have a strong instinctive need to be productive on a day to day basis....
Clearly then,

since you are only a millionaire,

not even a multi-millionaire

and

since billionaire Bill Gates Mars is Libra

and

billionaire Warren Buffett's Mars is Cancer

then obviously Mars in Capricorn IS NOT necessarily 'the absolute best placement for success
' :smile: