Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Lunar/Solar

Lunar/Solar Now, this is a hot topic! This sub-board is dedicated to talks on the influence of solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, new moons, full moons, etc. in predictive astrology.

Unread 06-24-2011, 01:44 PM

Solar eclipse July 1, 2011: new romance machinations

Hello everyone. I'm wondering what this next solar eclipse will be like. I have drawn up a chart for this event using Boston as the location in case anyone is curious. In my 9th house of Cancer it will tightly conjunct my Mars (within 1 degree), Venus (within 3 degrees) and loosely conjunct my MC (within 5 degrees). I know the new moon's power is enhanced by an eclipse, and because a new moon is the perfect time to embark on a new "project," I've decided to start something that day. I have had a crush on a European man at work, and he has shown interest in me, so I'm going to initiate a move on him that day, not physical, but more of a communicative move. With Mars and Venus in the 9th at the MC all getting zapped by this extra boost of lunar/solar power, I feel like it's almost impossible to mess this up, and it feels fun but naughty b/c I want to keep this all on the down low since it's our workplace.

If anyone has thoughts or advice, I'd love to hear them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.1.2011.jpg (85.6 KB, 7 views)

Tags
2011, eclipse, july, machinations, romance, solar