8th house saturn return

gesso

This is an intense one .....kind of threw me off guard...
Alot of fear issues...

Before i go into much of what has been happening, is there anyone out there in astrologyweeklyland that has gone through this too? saturn return in the 8th?

gemini59

The 8th house can be a scary one but it typically is about others resources, partners resources. 8th can be also taxes, mortgages, loans, money owed to the you, insurance, joint money, wills, gifts from others, legacies and the personal subconscious. My 8th house when active lately implied more about child support. So don't be too freaked out. Refer to solar return information to see how to interpret. The same order should apply accept the location of saturn will be focus instead of the sun.

MamaMinnee

I have a close friend who experienced this, and basically, she became the breadwinner; and I am not really sure what her husband does anymore, God bless him. It is not a big deal, but we grew up very strict, patriarchal, Christian--school and everything--so I am quite certain her parents do not know. I keep it zipped; and in public, they play traditional. Prior to her Saturn return, they were co-workers and seemingly equals. During, he moved into her house; started working for her new business, she bought him a car, etc... But she says the bedroom life is cool, so it has thankfully not affected that.

feelthef

Months ago I was scaried about Saturn return in the 8th house double so of Progressing Moon also there and Solar return Saturn in the 8th again. Saturn is chart ruler for me, its efect always be prominent in my life. What can I say - nothing special is happened yet, not too dramatic, not too life changing. Maybe the circumstances are in the air, and all depends of our life lessons -how we learned them. I am looking forward when Saturn will leave Virgo and moved to its exaltation Libra where it will act more softly:happy:.
We have to learn accepted Saturn` lessons cause they are the universe`s way to direct our efforts and goals

beatnikgirl

Saturn returns are always about learning something so you can move onto the next stage in your life. Without seeing what other planets asteroids you have in your 8th and 2nd it's hard to really access what area Saturn will be testing you in. As it's in the 8th house I would have said it is about resources but it could also be facing ones mortality and reproduction, I don't mean your gonna have to go through some near death experience or something, what I mean is it's probably going to make you address whether your karmically fulfilling your life plan, are you on track, it will force you to let go of the things that are not working in your life and work hard at learning what the bigger picture is, you don't say which sign it is in, thats another factor to check out. Would you be able to post your chart so I can take a further look at it.

Sometimes I've found it's not always what house the Saturn return is in that gets effected. My Saturn return was in my 3rd/4th House depending on what system you use. Yet the major thing that the Saturn return effected was a 13 year relationship, which ended because we were at two very different life stages one of us was on the rise and going from material success to success while i was on the downward spiral I was made redundant was suffering with depression , the relationship fell apart and I lost my home, and some of my old friends. but I found solace in building great new friendships at that time I came closer to the old me who was a lot more altruistic and caring, I also worked on building a better relationship with my mother.
My Saturn is natally opposition Moon and Neptune so the return seemed to force me to address that opposition. I'm not saying there weren't days going through it that I didn't lie on the ground crying and asking why me, but it was a serious bit of growing up and it in part got me into the frame of mind to deal with greater test in my life and to appreciate the good things more.
Saturn 8th could mean an inheritance from a elderly relative, but with it comes responsibility and makes you examine your own mortality. What legacy do you wish to leave behind in the future when you reach that stage of life, these may be the questions you will be forced to work on, Saturn is a hard but fair task master.
If you post your chart I'll take a look and see if I have any insight into what areas you can expect to be effected and suggest how best to work through this time.

No one can view attachments at the moment, although admin are trying to resolve matters -- so in the meantime try this ----

Everyone I think I've found a temporary solution to attachments. If you upload via your control panel and save to your album and then copy and paste the link into your thread --- this seems to work. Only slight problem you may have to trim the size down to fit ie: 600 x 600 in some kind of software or accessories/paint first.