Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 02-17-2009, 09:06 PM

Question "Will We Get Married?"

Question: Will We Get Married?

Background: I would very much like the know if I will end up marrying the person I consider to be my soulmate. I don't even like using the term but I have always felt there is a karmic link between us, and that whatever we have now goes way back.

The ascendant is very early, more matters have to come to light. I don't really know if I should read this chart of not, but since it is of utmost important to me, I will give it a try. I do think the ascendant is reflective of the situation. We have to take big steps in order to be together. Then there's the fact that we are both not thinking of marriage at the moment. Marriage does figure prominently in our conversations since it seems everyone around us is getting married.

Now bear with my interpretation. I'm still learning.

Significators:

I am the Sun, in the 8th house. I do think about our future a lot. I think the position describes me fairly well. I am afraid to act and pursue our future together.

He is Saturn retrograde in the 2nd house. He is also in his derived 8th house. I guess we must be on the same page.

The Sun is in detriment in Aquarius but it is in Saturn's domicile. The Sun is also in Saturn's turned 7th house. He likes me and wants to marry me. My interest, on the otherside, seems to be lacking.

I'm not sure where I should look for the significator of marriage. There seem to be variation between the significator here on the forums. I'm inclined to look at the 3rd house, and it's ruler, Mercury. Mercury is in my 7th house, and his turned 6th. I see it as a marriage for love, and maybe he sees marriage as the next big step. If we used the 9th as the significator for marriage, it would be a similar condition since Jupiter is also in the 7th. The only difference is that Jupiter, unlike Mercury, is receiving an applying aspect from the moon.

Here's what worries me. The moon is in the 5th house, and applying the Venus, the ruler of the 4th. His significator is retrograde, moon is in his turned 4th. He will probably change his mind in the long run. There's no applying aspect between our significators. I think this is a no, what do you guys think?

Thank you for the help.

Last edited by FleetingDasein; 02-17-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Unread 02-18-2009, 12:45 AM

Re: "Will We Get Married?"

Thank you for your reply, Olivia.

Quote:
But the Moon in 5, your secondary significator (because you're the querent) does make a sextile to Mars (younger men, I'll assume he's 25 or younger here) in the 7th. Which might indicate a fling. Might. But Mars is already partile conjunct Jupiter in 7, and partile sextile with Venus in 7 - 9, so maybe he gets or is with someone else, too.
That makes a lot of sense. He is indeed a younger guy. I didn't want to get non astrological, but I've been debating whether or not to end contact with him in the past few days due to certain things coming to light.

It is a long distance relationship, and even though I'm sure he feels strongly about me, he might have the opportunity to pursue another relationship that is more convenient for him (I already know who the other girl is-Jupiter conjunction to Mars in the 7th). We plan on seeing each other in a few months, but it all depends. The Moon in the 5th does seem to indicate it might just be a fling. Unless, I decide to do something else. This might be why my significator is about to change signs.

Shouldn't Venus be used as the co-significator of the relationship?

Last edited by FleetingDasein; 02-18-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Unread 02-18-2009, 03:12 AM

You Shall Not Read Mah Post Now

Last edited by Catatonia; 03-01-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Unread 02-18-2009, 03:25 AM

Thank you for your kind words Catatonia.

When I saw how early the ascendant was my instinct told me to leave it alone. It does usually mean that the outcome is still in the air. Better an early ascendant than a late one.

We'll see how it goes. I guess I have to wait and see.

Unread 01-23-2011, 09:43 PM

I just wanted to update the outcome of this chart for instructive purposes.

The outcome is no. We're still good friends, but the chances of marriage are slim to none.

Unread 01-24-2011, 02:43 AM

(Following is a test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sigg house format)

Since this is a known result horary, I shall test the Magic 8 Ball indications against the outcome:
-the 7th (whole sign) house = quesited significator; 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn = a "no" answer according to 8 Ball "rules".

There has been no marriage inthe 2 years since this question was first asked so I shall log this as a correct 8 Ball divination.

Tags
will we get married