Can anybody give me a reading of my chart?

Julian

Banned
i'm really getting to astrology a little more and I would like to request a reading. I'm also new to this site (first post) and I heard that you guys/girls readings are on point! Here's my chart. I hope that I post it right my first time!:biggrin:

Why whole signs? Why is astrology not consistent?! If you have two house systems that are valid then you're saying astrology basically has no solid base whatsoever, therefore throwing its validity into oblivion.

Julian

Banned
It's like I have Sun and Jupiter in the 10th house in whole signs system, but in the 9th house in the placidus system. I kinda see that it may all be valid at once because of this:

-For example, my MC is influenced by Mars, since it's in Aries, but wait: Rulership is stronger when the planet is in the sign itself. What I mean is that my Sun and Jupiter ALSO rule my MC and even affect it more than Mars itself. You should know this if you know how to delineate a chart.

Julian

Banned
Also back to the topic itself: I think your chart's good because your rising, your sun and your moon relate well to each other. In my case however, I have Sun in Aries, Cancer Rising and Libra Moon.I have an opposition and a square. (Not by actual aspects, they're aspects BY SIGN)

starstudent33

Libra rising: socially cool personality, makes friends easily (Sun trine ascendant). Internet friends who are interested in learning (Sun 9th Gemini). You go out and connect with people (Venus 7th). It's easy for you (Mars trine Venus). Your value is easily recognized by the people you meet (Mars trine Venus). However, it's unfortunate that you're looking for support from these people (Venus lord 8th). You'll have a problem with weird or delusional people who act authoritative (Neptune/Uranus square Venus).
You are valued as an investigator (Scorpio 2nd). You want to be valued for your involvement with a group of famous or self-employed people (Mars Leo 11th). You're identified as the person who wants to talk about a new undertaking which is unusual and involves spiritual work (Jupiter conj. AC/ trine Saturn).

You are very intelligent (Mercury Gemini). Your published writings indicate well-chosen sources of information. (Mercury 9th). Your friends will become followers of your valuable information (Sun lord 11th in Gemini). You could learn foreign languages.

Geminiyoungster

DP................

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_blank_hw.69682.12754.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_blank_hw.69682.12754.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 7