Read my chart and I'll read yours in return.

noxflisk

I'm just going to state this right off the bat -- I do know quite a bit about astrology myself already, so this is mostly for alternate opinions. Also, if you're newer/still just learning, you are absolutely welcome to reply as well. (Everyone was a beginner at some point, and practice is a great way to learn!)

Now, onto what I need to say and ask.

I've always felt different or special. As if I was designed to do something significant in my life; that I was destined for something great. I know, I know -- there's a possibility that I'm just narcissistic or something. The thing about it is, though, it seems like too many people to be sheer coincidence, who feel the same, but have a bit of a hard time explaining it to me.

Tell me something about myself based on my chart, and I will do the same for you. Tell me just one thing, or write an entire paragraph, if you'd like. :biggrin: The more effort you put into it, the more I will spent reading your chart, and vice-versa.

I'd ask if I am an old, mature, or young soul, but in my own personal opinion, there's no difference between them. The universe (or a god/gods, if you're religious) and your previous self agreed on what your destiny and what your lesson wold be in this particular life after you died in that previous incarnation.

Of course, I believe in the existence of free will, but I feel as though your chart is more like a blueprint (like a planned out series of possible outcomes), and you modify this blueprint so you have an ideal incarnation that teaches you what you needed to learn within this lifetime, no matter the choices you end up making. You will always learn, whether your soul is ancient, or brand new. We are all here to better ourselves in some way.

However, out of sheer curiosity, do you think I'm a young soul, an old, or something in the middle? And what do you think, according to my chart, what lesson I am supposed to learn in this lifetime?

Or, perhaps just tell me some random assumption about me based on my chart (for example: my personality, any strife I've faced, or hell, even guess my favorite color if you want, it's really up to you). :biggrin:

And don't be afraid of what you may want to say. Just say it. Even if it's negative. I'd rather know the negative attributes I possess (so then I can take action to better myself as a person, of course), than getting praised for the positive only and the negative ignored, in order to be gentle on my feelings. It's okay, we're all human and we all have flaws, and I'd rather work toward bettering myself than to glorify only what is already good. You know what I mean?

I know, as you will see from my birth data, that this body of mine is still very young. Please do not tell me what you think I want to hear, or what you think my mental capacity is capable of comprehending. Be as straightforward as possible. I want to learn how something I already see looks from a different perspective. Don't be afraid to be silly, either, so long as you aren't being such intentionally to be rude.

----------------

Now, I'm going to give links to two different auto-calculated charts of mine --

Google Drive, originally calculated by Astrowin database (much more detailed and easier for those who are still learning):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5KXChx7SFNKSEYtY3ZTeFZhQXM&authuser=0

and here's the second chart..

Astrotheme
2vaxchj.jpg

Thank you for your time if you read this entire thing. And thank you in advance to anyone who responds. Have a nice day, and my apologies for rambling a bit in this post. :smile:

Last edited:

booboo

Okay Im gonna try to interpret something but Id appreciate it if you tell me if it feels like you because Ive never interpreted charts :smile:. You have a venus conjunct both uranus and neptune so Id guess that you have this more idealistic view of love even if youve had hurtful experiences and because you have a vision of a perfect love youre ready to do a lot for the person that gets under your skin but combined with uranus maybe once you get to know the person beside you you lose interest quickly.That is kind of the phenomenon that is mentioned in "The science of love" -ghost of fantasies( sorry for the translation but I didnt read it in english)-sort of building up a perfect image of someone and then seeing that its not very close to reality. Having venus in capricorn Id say you like to express your love more in action and less in words (cappi practicallity ) and this would also be a nice balancing to the idealism of neptune. Pff im stopping here cause If I continue Im probably gonna contradict my own words:smile:

noxflisk

Okay Im gonna try to interpret something but Id appreciate it if you tell me if it feels like you because Ive never interpreted charts :smile:. You have a venus conjunct both uranus and neptune so Id guess that you have this more idealistic view of love even if youve had hurtful experiences and because you have a vision of a perfect love youre ready to do a lot for the person that gets under your skin but combined with uranus maybe once you get to know the person beside you you lose interest quickly.That is kind of the phenomenon that is mentioned in "The science of love" -ghost of fantasies( sorry for the translation but I didnt read it in english)-sort of building up a perfect image of someone and then seeing that its not very close to reality. Having venus in capricorn Id say you like to express your love more in action and less in words (cappi practicallity ) and this would also be a nice balancing to the idealism of neptune. Pff im stopping here cause If I continue Im probably gonna contradict my own words:smile:

No, this is perfect! Spot-on! Great job, especially considering it's your first time interpreting a chart. :biggrin:

noxflisk

Would you like me to interpret your chart? :happy:

Becca

Hey, noxflisk!

I'm not an astrologer. I like to read it occasionally.
I'd like to use your chart to practice.

It intrigued me because:

1) You're from ND, and my ex was from SD, so I know you're good people :cool:
2) You're Sagittarius with Taurus rising, and I'm vice versa :joyful:

So, here is what I see...

Being a Sagittarius, you must be funny and you should draw people's attention by your outgoing personality. However, your Taurus rising makes you approachable even to less communicative people cause it makes you appear more stable and calm. It will help you in your career later on in life, because Taurus will lessen your impatience and adventurousness and help your focus on your goals.

Your 10th house is loaded with planets. It starts with dreamy Neptune. I'm optimistic. I think you dream about an ideal job/career, and then put your energy (Mars) into it, and then you even love your job because you know you've worked for it, but beware of that Uranus. It could make you want to quit suddenly or act impulsively if you're bossed around too much. Maybe it would be good to pursue a career where you can work with other people, in a group, just like those planets grouped there. Also, when you're nervous and tired from job, divert that Mars energy to your home and rest.

Your goals in life are related to love and one-on-one relationships. Your true node is in the 5th house and chiron in the 7th. Mine are vice versa. Your Venus makes several aspects. You'll have several relationship before you get married. Yes, there will be disappointments too, but those are life lessons.

You also takes things to heart. You can be harsh to people when hurt. Sometimes you cannot explain your feelings in the best way. Luckily, your Mercury is retrograde, so you'll think before you act.

You should also be dynamic and on the go, the world must move fast for you with so many direct planets. You'll put a lot of effort in getting what you want, you're no quitter.

I hope I got something. Let me know.

Last edited:

melisa

Hi
You have Venus Mars and Uranus in close triple conjunction, in Aquarius. THat plus the Sag sun would make you love freedom. The Venus in Aqua. conjunct Uranus is like a double dose of Aquarian energy----you would have a movie star charisma about yourself. Loving impulsive, full speed ahead relationships.
A negative I see is that Saturn is unaspected (except for the exact with the node)------is committment and discipline a problem for you? Perhaps though, the earth moon and ascendant can override that and provide some committment and staying power for you. I see a lot of honesty (again, the two earth signs, plus Sag sun, plus Mercury in Sagittarius exactly sextile Jupiter----honest and outspoken.
I notice an exact semi-sextile from Sun to Neptune-----softening the personality a bit and adding a sense of creativity. Lucky it's not a square, or your honesty would be compromised a bit. In fact, honesty is one of the main elements of this chart. 6th house Moon in Virgo enhances the Virgo-like qualities----humble and modest, and not overly sentimental.

I attached my chart as well

Melisa

Attachments

• mel.gif
    mel.gif
    58 KB · Views: 28

noxflisk

Sorry for such a late response, everyone! I'll get right on interpreting your charts tomorrow.. er, later today. (It's 5:30AM here and I haven't slept yet.. :sleeping:)

sethi

Hello Noflisk

Okay. But do you have a specific question? and would you like me to pm you or to give the detail here?

Its better that I should pm you. some details might be too personal.

let me know

noxflisk

Hello Noflisk

Okay. But do you have a specific question? and would you like me to pm you or to give the detail here?

Its better that I should pm you. some details might be too personal.

let me know

I don't have a specific question. Hm.. maybe.. what is the purpose of my life? (I know you can't give me a definitive answer, this is more for fun.. and out of curiosity.)

Feel free to give the details here. I don't mind.

Thank you! :happy:

sethi

I don't have a specific question. Hm.. maybe.. what is the purpose of my life? (I know you can't give me a definitive answer, this is more for fun.. and out of curiosity.)

Feel free to give the details here. I don't mind.

Thank you! :happy:

Hello again,

Please try to look 10-15 years in the distant future and decide where or how you would want to be at that time and then you can easily ask me a question

OnTheCusp

Part of Spirit (think "Super Sun") is on Algenubi (the mouth of the Lion, Leo), conjunct your Ascendant. This would account for having a strong opinion, always saying--demanding--what you want. I am Lion, hear me roar! Katy Perry's recent hit comes to mind. :)

Lord 1 (Venus) and Lord 7 (Mars) are conjunct in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn in Aries, which has very different opinions on Venus v. Mars. Saturn is in the detriment of Venus and the sign of Mars. So this might set up a certain dynamic between you and significant relationships.

Saturn is Lord 10. Conjunct the Moon (Lord 4) by antiscion.

There is potential here for "dad" drama... I think there is a limit to what one can say about a chart without any context, because a particular chart feature can mean so many different things.. But the Moon conjunct "Mom" by antiscion... and then Part of Fortune conjunct Neptune (the Earth Shaker), and then the fact the Sun is about to enter the detriment of the Moon... Anything interesting about your dad, or perhaps "home life" that might be salient?

R4VEN

noxflisk ............

I have been interpreting charts for some time, so I am not a novice. I am drawn to your unaspected Sun. (I consider the `conjunction' with Mercury to be too wide an orb at 8+ degrees - just a personal viewpoint) I have known a number of people with unaspected sun, including a niece of mine to whom I am very close. My closest friend's daughter also has an unaspected Sun. The former Prime Minister of Australia (Kevin Rudd) has an unaspected Sun-Mars conjunction, and apparently he was a terror to work with - very demanding, expecting 120% from his staff at all times.

My experience of those with unaspected suns is that the Sun energy (in your case, in Sagi in the 8th) is over-blown, especially in youth, and perhaps up to the age of late 30's - early 40's. As a Leo Sun myself, I always found my niece's approach to anything to be over-the-top, although now she's 46 and more settled in her life, looking back at what she has done and achieved so far in her life is remarkable. There is, in one with unaspected Sun, a belief that they are `special', and having been `born to do something unique'.

[I also believe that Queen Elizabeth 2 of England has an unaspected Sun in the first degree of Taurus. If you know anything about the history of how she became to be Queen, it is rather interesting - like she was `destined'. Her uncle - who abdicated the throne, which was then taken over by her father - younger brother of the abdicated King, and next in line for the throne - who then died young, making Elizabeth the Queen at age 25 (although she wasn't crowned until the age of 27 - still pretty young) Her `destiny' was a big one, but only because of the family into which she was born.]

There will be some kind of `destiny' you have to fulfil, although it may not involve fame or fortune. With all that 10th house activity, I suspect it will involved a high level of responsibility.

While you are young there will be a tendency towards leading others, which you have to watch out for becoming a kind of overbearing bossiness. I suspect you are not overbearing - 8th house, and 20th day are more reserved - but you may feel you know what is best for everyone to be doing, and will have to learn how to listen to others and take their needs into account. Given where your Sun is situated in your chart, your Sun may work in the background - rather than in a noticeable way - but you will still find ways of influencing others in your environment.

Chiron in Scorpio (and Chiron is my subject of `expertise') is also worth a look, but I have already written enough.

I'd be curious for something you can see on my chart. It is at the bottom of this post.

(I have not expressed myself all that well in this post, so I hope you understand what I am trying to say :whistling:)