Boston Marathon Bombing

akp124

As some of you may or may not know, today, at about 3pm, two bombs detonated at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. 100+ people injured, at least 3 dead. Many of the news that I am watching are debating on whether or not to call it 'terrorism'. This IS terrorism, whether or not it was just one person, or a group of people, domestic or international.

Authorities will not release whether or not they have a suspect in custody, but they do have a person of interest. This event has also raised memories of the bombings that happened in London and Madrid. It also makes London raise their security details for this weekend's London Marathon.

Does anyone have any interpretation on it?

Edit: Put in the wrong date. Oops

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_bostonma_hp.84380.19524.gif
    astro_w2at_01_bostonma_hp.84380.19524.gif
    56.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

bradderz777

As some of you may or may not know, today, at about 3pm, two bombs detonated at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. 100+ people injured, at least 3 dead. Many of the news that I am watching are debating on whether or not to call it 'terrorism'. This IS terrorism, whether or not it was just one person, or a group of people, domestic or international.

Authorities will not release whether or not they have a suspect in custody, but they do have a person of interest. This event has also raised memories of the bombings that happened in London and Madrid. It also makes London raise their security details for this weekend's London Marathon.

Does anyone have any interpretation on it? Frankly, I do not yet. I do notice that there is a lot happening in the 8th and 9th houses though.

You've set the chart 1 month earlier, to 15th `March' 2013. You may need to correct this... lol.

Vista

Hidden matters 8th house Uranus square Pluto in the house of sports.
Uranus would explain the sudden event, Pluto the bomb i would think. Interesting cluster of Aries planets. Mars rules Aries and explosives.

Does anyone have any interpretation on it?

Edit: Put in the wrong date. Oops

dr. farr

Notice Mars is atmakaraka in this chart; Neptune is in partile opposition to the ascendant; notice Lilith highly elevated (10th whole sign house), Lilith in conjunction with the Moon (note too that Lilith is also in the ascending sign-Gemini-of one of the two "US natal" charts, accepted by most mundane astrologers) MC is among the Pleiades, conjunct Alcyone (Pleiades culminating = "...ruin, violent death..."Robson)

piercethevale

Try looking at it this way.
By a zero hour, July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart...the USA's Part of Fortune [Diurnal is all I use...and IMHO all anyone should use] is @ 25* :scorpio: 40' 42".
Pepsodent Obama's natal chart Part of Fascination aka Part of Perversion [Asc. + :venus: - :uranus:] is @ 24* :scorpio: 33' 48", His Part of Cancer [Asc. + :neptune: - :jupiter:] is @ 25* :scorpio: 47' 31", His Part of Fraud [Asc. + :neptune: - :mercury:] is @ 24* :taurus: 19' 08".

...and may I remind some of you and inform you others that Uranus conjuncted the USA's Part of Transformation [Asc. + :uranus: - :mars:] @ 09* :aries: 29' 25", today at 2:06:17 pm EDST...by the zero hour chart

event chart for explosions by Philadelphia time

Attachments

• Boston Marathon.jpg
    Boston Marathon.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 45

Phoenix Venus

1. 9/11 was an inside job (meaning facilitated by members of our own government/fbi)
2. 7/7 (london bombings) was an inside job
3. Aurora shooting was an inside job
4. Sandy Hook was an inside job
5. Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job.

I hate to have to say something like that in the aftermath of a tragedy, but too much evidence points to that being the case.
Man that Neptune on descendant is looking fitting, eh?

Phoenix Venus

Interesting links, rahu. I love prison planet. Also, beforeitsnews.

Who would have guessed that the boston marathon was dedicated to the family members of the sandy hook shootings... specifically the last (26th...) mile was dedicated to them, and they were sitting at the finish line near where the bombs went off.

Who would have guessed that they were running bomb *drills* on that specific day and time, to confuse people and keep them from noticing anything suspicious, just like they did on 9/11 and 7/7.​

It goes much deeper but i suppose this is not really the place to really get into it.

Also i should point out that the asteroid LIE, at 5* gemini, was in the event chart's 10th house, squaring neptune and the ac/dc axis.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
it is beyond belief that the authorities just by chance were holding drills at the exact time .just as sandy at hook and other shootings.
but then the smothering media has the populace believing that remanants of jet fuel which burn at 750F, could have vaporized girders at 2000 F.

rahu

astrology02

First, I want to say my condolences to all those affected by this tragedy. I hope they find strength when they feel like giving up. Hopefully one day they will find inner peace that will outweigh the sadness they may feel right now.

The world needs to focus on PEACE, not terrorism. Be pro peace instead of anti-terrorism. Because anything you focus on enough will happen more often. In the face of this tragedy we see the true kindness of humanity. Strangers helping strangers. Empathy for those suffering. People around the world sending messages of hope. One day there will be world peace. Maybe i'm naive but I believe it's possible.

piercethevale

I forgot to mention that Pluto went retro-grade on April 12th at 11* :capricorn: 35' 12" and that the M.C. of the zero hour, July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart is 11* :capricorn: 44' 18".
I have a thread on this current retro action of Pluto in this Mundane sub-foru m and invite all to read it.

Inline

Who would have guessed that the Boston marathon was dedicated to the family members of the Sandy Hook shootings...specifically the last (26th...) mile was dedicated to them, and they were sitting at the finish line near where the bombs went off.........

Another strange coincidence...sometimes i pick-up on things before they happen....

Last week, i noticed Lidl had pressure cookers on sale. I remember thinking, "Noone buys pressure cookers anymore, not since the 70's" My husband suggested we get one but i said, no way they always explode.

Then just now....i was about to watch a youtube report from an american guy who often refutes the official stories in the news......when just as his video uploaded, an advertisment from Lidl popped up...:unsure:

The strange thing is, he had just written his report about an hour earlier, and about 300 people had read it, but the advertising was already up.

Just coincidence?

edit: forgot to include the astrology - i have Neptune/NN conjunct Jupiter/DC square Merc.

Last edited:

Moog

I saw them looking at the Aries ingress chart for Boston on one of the trad facebook groups. Was kinda interesting.

Neptune Rising

It is interesting the Neptune on descendant. Which is also the media = Neptune.

I am sorry for the real victims involved and their families.

The media has a real knack of instilling fear into the public. During the news which I overheard on my landlords TV yesterday, they were reporting this bombing, they must have replayed those explosions about 6 times. Such an awful sound of pure horror, repeated over and over with images and graphic sound... what kind of effect does that have on the human psyche? En mass!

Shanti

President Obama's chart reflected the event.

The event was indicated in Obama's chart.

Here is his tropical chart with progressions and precessed corrected transits.

His progressed chart shows a P
s_ma.18.gif
s_squ.18.gif
s_sa.18.gif

This somewhat irritating progression which may show obstacles and hard work is exaxtly triggered
by transit
s_su.18.gif
s_ma.18.gif
on the day of the bomb explosion.
This is may due to the fact that the chart of
the national leader is reflecting events in the country as well.

(This is also a classical progression transit activation according to the Charles Carter rule.
Where the natal chart mars trine Saturn is making the progressed Contacts with mars
and Saturn more potent later in Life of the native.
This is also according to Charles Carter
triggerer exact events when one of the planets in the configuration aspects the progression with transits. Self excitement.)

http://www.charlescarter.co.uk/nativity-rule.html
""If at the time that a progressed body is in aspect to another by direction, either of these bodies forms an aspect by transit with either of the two directional bodies, then this transit will excite the direction into immediate operation"

Attachments

• Obama.PNG
    Obama.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 33

haj

When using a sidereal chart that is based on the Edgar Cayce readings the first thing you notice is the stellium of Mer, Ura, Sun, Mars, & Ven all in the 8th house which is ruled by Jup placed in the 10th. The Sun is the ruler of the chart in a tight con with Mars. Mars is the Lord of the MC. Using the essential dignities, the Sun (lord of the Asc) is in the term, trip, and face of Mars. Mars (Lord of the 9th and 4th) is in its own term, trip, and face. Saturn is exalted in the 3rd and also in its own trip, in a mutual reception by term with Venus and by face with the Moon. Any thoughts on this?

piercethevale

When using a sidereal chart that is based on the Edgar Cayce readings the first thing you notice is the stellium of Mer, Ura, Sun, Mars, & Ven all in the 8th house which is ruled by Jup placed in the 10th. The Sun is the ruler of the chart in a tight con with Mars. Mars is the Lord of the MC. Using the essential dignities, the Sun (lord of the Asc) is in the term, trip, and face of Mars. Mars (Lord of the 9th and 4th) is in its own term, trip, and face. Saturn is exalted in the 3rd and also in its own trip, in a mutual reception by term with Venus and by face with the Moon. Any thoughts on this?

When did Cayce ever mention using sideral charts? Have you got the reading number?
I've been studying Edgar's material for 50 years and don't recall His ever mentioning them.

Unless you're confusing His admonitions to inquirers about using 'Traditional or Orthodox' Astrology and that there being much, much more to astrological understanding and also that there's a difference between birth of the soul and birth of the physical. That is still being studied and there is nothing conclusive drawn from it ...even now, some nearly 70 years after Edgar's death.
All charts cast by published astrologers checking his readings for clients with actual birth charts have shown that the info given corresponded to charts cast in the 'Tropical' manner.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I apologize for the diversion but what must be said must be...

For examples...

In reading 282-2, born March 18, 1906, Sun at 26* Pisces 58':
" ...we find the entity coming near the cusps and under the influence of Pisces..."

In reading 1647-1, for a child born June 21, 1936. Sun at 29* Gemini:
"In the astrological aspects, we find the entity coming very close to the cusps..."

In the following is illustrated the fact that, according to the readings, the influences often referred to were not about the physical birth. [Reading 8-1]
""As to those [influences] of the constellations or of the Zodiacal signs in the life of this entity, these are merely the wavering influences in the life...and not those directing forces ever present in the inner soul of this entity. These [facts] we find, are in opposition to much that is taught at present, or given in the earth plane."

Also from reading 1647-1 for a child born Feb. 18, 1938:
"...As the entity astrologically comes under the influences from the astrological sojourns - rather than the astrological positions..."

I hope this has cleared up this mis-understanding.

...again, my apologies. ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

I have to add that the above info was taken from Margaret Gammon's book, "Astrology and the Edgar Cayce Readings" ARE Press, 1968. A book that is now out of print and somewhat rare.
I do encourage anyone that wishes to know more... and more accurately... what Edgar Cayce said concerning Astrology to seek out a copy. Margaret spent a good many years in her studies, and there are a lot more examples of hers that illustrate, in her and a few associate astrologers opinions, that Cayce was referring to the Tropical Zodiac when mentioning planetary influences in the chart of the subject.
I already know there are those that will insist that He may have been referring to "some other cusp", but Margaret addresses that issue with her demonstrations, in her book, that given all evidence they have [had] to work with, Luminary and Planetary, the readings, when in reference to chart placements, are in ref. to the Tropical Zodiac.

[I am just trying to be as minimal in explanation and quotes that I can here. I don't want to be accused of 'Hi-Jacking' this thread. I will try to find the time to post more on this in the ongoing thread on Edgar in the very near future.]

Again, I apologize, I know it is somewhat insensitive to the topic of discussion for this sort of intrusion.
Peace Out. ptv

Last edited: