What sign(s) do you find yourself drawn to?

kismetie

Do you have a sign you find yourself drawn to seemingly no matter what or that you are intrigued by? I'm a taurus but I find myself drawn to my sister sign scorpio all the time. I have a very love/hate relationship with scorpios or scorpio dominate people and I'm not entirely sure why.

Uraninborgh

I like Gemini and Virgo. Mercurial friends are the best! I have Gemini in 7th house and my life has always been filled with Mercury dominant people. Do you have Mars/Venus in Scorpio, or Scorpio/Pluto in the 7th house?

kismetie

I have Aquarius in the 7th house and Pluto in Scorpio. Scorpio is in my 4th house/ my Imum Coeli, opposite of my taurus in the 10th house/my midheaven. My mom is a Scorpio sun with a Scorpio moon and my step dad's moon is also in Scorpio. My first love was a Scorpio moon and I find a lot of my crushes are either Scorpio suns or Scorpio moons.

Uraninborgh

I have Aquarius in the 7th house and Pluto in Scorpio. Scorpio is in my 4th house/ my Imum Coeli, opposite of my taurus in the 10th house/my midheaven. My mom is a Scorpio sun with a Scorpio moon and my step dad's moon is also in Scorpio. My first love was a Scorpio moon and I find a lot of my crushes are either Scorpio suns or Scorpio moons.
Well, that's weird. Could you please post a picture or link to your chart?

Uraninborgh

Also, are you ok? 'Cause Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house sounds tough! xD

Gemini888

Capricorn! A lot of people I can get on well with are Capricorn. I still can't figure out why. Maybe it has something to do with my Neptune conj MC? I don't know. I'm a Gemini but sometimes I find Gemini people obnoxious with their inconsistency (I'm talking about the handful of people I meet irl, not people here on this board).

I like Scorpio, but only as a concept. The Scorpio sun people I met are so full of themselves, as if they are the God of this world. I just can't bring myself to like those Scorpio despite my liking to the Scorpio sign.

In fact, two of the people who hurt me the most were a Gemini and a Scorpio. They were both super abusive and into mind game. The former manipulated with false logic, and the latter manipulated with power.

But then again I'm using Sun signs here. I'm sure there are more in their charts, like bad aspects to Pluto. The abusive Gemini was born only a day after me, so I can see some power issues in their chart. I wonder what's more in the chart of the people I can't get on with.

SoulSquared

Cancerians in romance, fire signs in friendship.

I am pretty sure my Venus Pisces trine mars Scorpio, plus sun sign Cap, account for the Cancer attraction.

SunConjunctUranus

No hesitation for Geminis and Virgos. Mercurial people is the most interesting people to talk to. But Cap are good too in working relationships, but sometimes too boring. Geminis in my 2nd house cusp, Virgos in 5th house cusp, Cap in 9th house cusp. And I wish to date one of them one day :love:

BaoSanniang

Scorpio (they're more intense than Cancer and in some ways they're what I wish I could be when it comes to taking action)

Leo (they can irritate me when they're overly "sunny", but sometimes I know a dose of confidence and outspokenness is what I need to get me going)

Other Cancers (our fundamental energy in our souls is the same)

Earth signs (they can be so practical and they're less emotional it seems, but I find they're more wise in the ways of the world and when the energy's used well it can provide a stable anchor for me)

Aquarius (it's like I can see part of myself in them, but they can be so distant and detached and hard to figure out and they might find me too clingy)

I have to say, pretty much everyone I've built at least a somewhat solid connection with has a degree of Earth influence and Earth traits. I believe the Earth element has been more influential in my life when it comes to dealing with people than any other element. Water and Earth are, after all, complimentary energies that aren't the same but make up for what the other lacks.

Saggie87RN

In close friendships, I tend to attract fire signs and air signs (minus Geminis), which makes sense since I am a Sagittarius Sun with multiple planets in Sagittarius. I have a former co-worker/current friend who is a cancer sun. For lovers and relationships, I tend to attract Scorpios, which makes sense for my Mars in Scorpio. However, I attract a lot of Virgos, which does not make sense because we are really not compatible. I had a birth chart completed once that suggested that I am a Virgo ascendant. That would make sense. However, my birth time is unknown.