Venus square ascendant & saturn, and opposite neptune

Roos

I read about most elevated planets. My most elevated planet is venus, which is conjunct my midheaven. I was wondering what this exactly means.

My Venus also squares my ascendant & saturn, what does this mean beauty wise, because i often hear that venus conjunct ascendant gives beauty, or makes someone appear beautiful at least, so does that mean venus square ascendant takes away beauty, or makes me appear less beautiful to others?

Lastly, my venus is opposite Neptune, what would this mean? Sorry for all the questions haha, hope someone can answer them for me :):):)

Attachments

• astro_w2at_roos.55291.10954.png
    astro_w2at_roos.55291.10954.png
    51 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Yes, Venus aspecting the ascendent lends a lovely appearance to the person. In square it is less marked, can have your moments, but still very attractive. Venus being your affections, squaring Saturn makes you unsure of yourself, and you may seem cold to others, especially towards your partner (Saturn in 7th). But Venus has a lovely trine to Jupiter that helps you overcome this, and in the 4th means your family and home environment will bring out the positive side of you. Your sun/moon opposition would tend to give you an internal conflict between what your emotions are telling you, and what your ego requires. Saturn is in good aspect to both of these, helping you to achieve a good equilibrium. Your partner might be quite a bit older than you are, or have lots of Capricorn or Aquarius.

Roos

Thank you for your insights!!!
So venus square ascendant also gives beauty?? That’s interesting :):)

And what about venus conjunct midheaven, do you know what that means?

Lin

Venus represents MUCH more than beauty or the lack of it.
Venus is the natural ruler of both Taurus and Libra. Taurus is an earth sign and represents money, values, possessions; Libra is an air sign and represents attraction to and from others...what one is attracted to or is attracted BY.

When a personal planets squares the ASC or DSC (actually both) it means that the image that "people" see is not the same image represented by the Venus sign. "You aren't the way you look" is a common comment. I have Sun and Merc square my ASC and it was very confusing in my youth. Others saw me in a way that I didn't understand.
When my ASC progressed from Scorpio to Sagittarius, it was much easier....then my Leo sun was trine my Prog. ASC.

Anyway: also it can mean people assume a certain values judgement regarding you-
that you are "different from."

But Venus on the MC on its own is considered lucky because it is the lesser benefic. Because it is in water it is magnetic. But it still may not represent the messages your ASC gives out. Saturn square Venus is restriction of your desires. It's the road block.
Now for some people this makes them give up and for some people this makes them work harder. I'm thinking for you it's the "work harder" option.

Am I right?

Also it's not also so great for relationships because you may be attracted to people who are "hard to get". You may feel as though something (or someone is not valuable if they are too easy to "get." If you have always had to work hard for what you achieve you may believe that ONLY that which is hard to get is worth anything.

What do you think? Am I anywhere near accurate?

But the one i don't like is Jupiter inconjunct your Venus. From an air sign to a water sign. Often very hard for these energies to work together. And they don't.

So Uranus has to work with some other energy....Uranus trines Mars AND Quintiles Saturn (or rather Saturn Quintiles Venus.) Somehow they can work together. There's a bond of some sort of skill or talent there. It may be personal....or it may be work related.

Saturn trines the Moon....so...it's not cut and dried. And then the Moon opposes your Sun-Merc. The good news is that all these energies have SOME place to "go". The energy moves around the chart. So...plenty of work and plenty of activity.
LIN

Last edited:

Roos

Wow thanks for this reply, this is a lot of information :)

And yes you're right about a lot of things. Someone else said that venus square saturn or ascendant makes you feel unsure of yourself, and i think that is most accurate for me! I have a poor self-image, and i never see myself as beautiful even when people tell me i am, i still don't belief them and keep seeing myself as not good enough.

As for what you said about giving up or working harder, to be honest i'm going more toward the giving up option haha.

And i can indeed be attracted to people that are hard to get. Could you maybe elaborate what jupiter inconjunct venus means, since you mentioned you didn't like it :):)