random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukpoohbear

Emotional vampires feed off of the emotions of others. They get energy and strength so they avoid feeling their own weakness.

Stealing energy is non gender specific.

We are predatory animals underneath our words.

And we all do it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Emotional vampires
feed off of the emotions of others.
They get energy and strength
so they avoid feeling their own weakness.

Stealing energy is non gender specific.

We are predatory animals
underneath our words.

And we all do it.
As long as there is an ego, there are demons :smile:
When there is no more ego

there are no more demons either.
~ Machig Labdron

17362655_1041447659293419_2170582680446113710_n.jpg

craft94

Random thought, completely unrelated to Blaze but slightly related to CT: am I an "SJW"? what does that mean even?

"Who cares if we have a fascist president when there are white girls who practice yoga and people who don't listen to Beyoncé?"
^ That's my idea of how an SJW thinks

But at the same time, I'm sure Steve Bannon would consider me as such

I hate Tumblr because it's too crazy PC and people send you death threats if you say the slightest thing out of line with the PC mentality. A lot of what they says make no sense either. I prefer this site actually but it seems like here the people are misogynist and blame the woman for everything and a lot of people on here act like they want to have sex with Trump. I know like 3 Trump supporters irl and one of them regrets her decision.

Last edited:

craft94

Random SJW related thought:
What is everyone's opinion on my fellow Libra, Milo Yiannopolus?
I was initially very confused as to why people were protesting him. I'm 100% for free speech even if I think that speech is disgusting but then I found out he was outing undocumented students, and trans students. So in short, the protestors weren't trying to silence him so much as they were protesting the fact that he wanted to silence others.

AppLeo

Yes, that's true but men get away with it and women are always seen as crazy no matter what. Look to this thread for proof. I'm crazy and Blaze is rational and just wants his peace ha ha ha

That thinking is the reason why gender inequality will always exist. If you believe you're unequal then you will be unequal. Just because you're deemed the crazy person in the relationship does not mean that ALL women are deemed crazy in relationships. Do you know how many times I've been deemed crazy in a relationship as a male? And do you do know how many are other males are deemed crazy?

On top of that, the one's that feel crazy have more sanity than anyone else. The insane do not believe they are crazy. So I'd relax.

And also, with your logic, I could say that because you have blue eyes (I don't know if you do, but for the sake of the argument) and that you were deemed crazy, that means that all people with blue eyes in relationships must be crazy in relationships as well. But no one talks about the inequality of blue eyed people because that's stupid. But it also doesn't make sense to talk about the inequality of women because every woman is an individual and you cannot group individuals with different needs all under one umbrella with one hazy common goal.

AppLeo

Random SJW related thought:
What is everyone's opinion on my fellow Libra, Milo Yiannopolus?

I love Milo! I don't agree with everything he says, but I definitely agree with everything he says regarding social justice. He's hilarious when he talks, has a striking personality, and in general entertaining.

I was initially very confused as to why people were protesting him. I'm 100% for free speech even if I think that speech is disgusting

What's disgusting about free speech? Free speech encourages critical thinking and self-expression.

but then I found out he was outing undocumented students, and trans students. So in short, the protestors weren't trying to silence him so much as they were protesting the fact that he wanted to silence others.

Milo should've been allowed to speak. If he was going to silence others, that would make him look bad because he doesn't believe in silencing people and he'd lose popularity. But because he was protested before he got to say anything, it made the left look like a joke. And this protest was ridiculous. People broke things and threw stuff over some trollish gay republican. Like give me a break, honestly.

I love Milo! I don't agree with everything he says, but I definitely agree with everything he says regarding social justice. He's hilarious when he talks, has a striking personality, and in general entertaining.

What's disgusting about free speech? Free speech encourages critical thinking and self-expression.

Milo should've been allowed to speak. If he was going to silence others, that would make him look bad because he doesn't believe in silencing people and he'd lose popularity. But because he was protested before he got to say anything, it made the left look like a joke. And this protest was ridiculous. People broke things and threw stuff over some trollish gay republican. Like give me a break, honestly.

This guy is great. I hope he gets past the current situation that he is in and gets back to correcting the social plague being caused by these monstrous-left wing individuals that are only enablers to all the civil and social crimes being committed around the world.

For example, it makes me sick when a Hilary supporter says nothing when you show them the results of Libya after her support to ending Gaddafi. These people show absolutely ZERO emotional response to the millions of innocent lives caused by that sociopath. Or when you explain to them how immoral it is how the parents of these children (crossing the Mediterranean sea to force their children out of safe countries and into harms way is immoral), they still somehow cry foul and do nothing in regards to the massive wave of rape related crimes plaguing Europe; but then post nonsense about how the Western world is collapsing because of Trump. Friggen toxic disgusting excuses for human beings.

*internal rage intensifies*

Milo needs to get back into speaking; or at least more people like him. This social justice movement is currently destroying the lives of millions and ruining what made our world great.

/end rant

craft94

You remind me of Milo, to be honest. So it doesn't surprise me you love him.

I must admit I do find him fascinating in an odd way.

I never said 'free speech' was disgusting. I said I supported free speech even if what they were saying was disgusting (e.g I hate gay people). Instead of banning things I don't like, I believe in telling them why their speech is so wrong instead.

I initially shared your point of view on the whole protest issue because I know SJWs have blocked other people from speaking at colleges too. I think they even got Bill Maher banned and he's a liberal. But then I found out it wasn't about speech at all and it was more about the fact that he was outing undocumented students in the audience...which isn't okay at all.

You and Milo share the similarity of being from a disenfranchised group and picking on other disenfranchised groups to make yourselves feel better.

craft94

Random thought: I'd really like to date an Aries or a Sag, someone direct who doesn't mind fighting with me lol. Someone passionate who appreciates my passion. No drama, no mind games, none of this Leo Moon square Pluto ****, just throwing stuff out into the open and laughing about it after

unique_astrology

Random thought: I'd really like to date an Aries or a Sag, someone direct who doesn't mind fighting with me lol.

I have Sag rising and Mars in the first house but am old enough to be your grandfather. But I love Boston, Cambridge, and the people I met there. Don't know if I can go back though. There are pictures around of me throwing Tea overboard from the Constitution.

Worked my last construction job there in 1987. Cashed in my plane ticket to ride Amtrak back to Illinois but it was a night trip so didn't see any landscape but it was New Year's Eve so had a very fun trip!

Pluto trine natal Asc, Uranus trine natal MC, Sat square Pluto to the minute of arc, Sun opposite Pluto within 1 degree, square Saturn within 1 degree, Sun sextile natal Asc within 3 1/2 degrees, Jupiter conjunct Saturn (arc 1°45').

Neptune most elevated.

Are you Loki looking for The Hulk?

Attachments

• kindasmall.gif
    kindasmall.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

craft94

I have Sag rising and Mars in the first house but am old enough to be your grandfather. But I love Boston, Cambridge, and the people I met there. Don't know if I can go back though. There are pictures around of me throwing Tea overboard from the Constitution.

Worked my last construction job there in 1987. Cashed in my plane ticket to ride Amtrak back to Illinois but it was a night trip so didn't see any landscape but it was New Year's Eve so had a very fun trip!

Pluto trine natal Asc, Uranus trine natal MC, Sat square Pluto to the minute of arc, Sun opposite Pluto within 1 degree, square Saturn within 1 degree, Sun sextile natal Asc within 3 1/2 degrees, Jupiter conjunct Saturn (arc 1°45').

Neptune most elevated.

Are you Loki looking for The Hulk?

LOL
yeah you're too old for me and I'm done with forum flirting anyway but I'm glad to know there are still nice people on this site.

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have closed this thread because once again members are unable to differentiate between what is personal, private, appropriate, not appropriate. If it isn't something the world needs to hear, it's probably best kept to yourself or to a pm. No thread, at anytime, is ever the place to talk about another member.

Tamara

Status
Not open for further replies.