Uranus in 7th house means single for ever?

Aries_light

Wow this was posted a few months back; still the same single...No problem attracting someone, but sure there is a problem getting me 'hooked'. I feel bored, no one interesting. I am picky about personality, I need to be challenged.:whistling:

Claire19

uranus in the 7th house is indicative of separations and unstable conditions, often surprise events or shocks. Also de facto and unconventional relationships can occur. Freedom is needed and the partner may be platonic, brilliant and eccentric.

Chanii

Cherful24 ,

No-no, sorry for the confusion :)

He married HIS female cousin! So, there is a marriage between 1st cousins.
I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but in my country it is still a taboo. They could keep the secret that they were together for years!!! Everyone in the family thought that they have strong family ties, because they grew up together... So, everyone was shocked when it turned out that she is pregnant and he is going to marry her! BTW he was never the faithful type of man, he simply could not stay in any of the conventional relationships. No one was ever good enough for him.

I tried to indicate that Uranus in House 7 is not only connected with freedom or instability in relationships, but also with breaking taboos and to get married with an extraordinary/weird/strange/foreign partner.

I am sure if little green aliens would walk around on earth, a person with Uranus in 7 would be the first who would be involved in the marriage :)

cherful24

It does not always means unstable. Many people get married all of sudden-out of the blue.

Personally, I find that I get bored easy! I like my guy to travel...so I don't have to see him every second of the day! :biggrin:

Bina

It does not always means unstable. Many people get married all of sudden-out of the blue.

Yes, that's true. It can also mean one meets new people suddenly or under unusual circumstances and relationships may develop out of the encounter... :w00t:

hermetic

Great topic guys!

I have to add, my bf has Pluto and Uranus retro in 7th, and he's almost 40 never been married. I, on the other hand have Moon in Aquarius in the 7th(ruler of my 1st) so I get this Uranian energies; for the past 3 years while Saturn has been transiting his 7th and crossing over these planets, our relationships stay solid with some rough times. But marriage, honestly, I don't see it happening because both of us need big amount of freedom, and I can't even imagine us living together, although we both declare how we would like that, it's just not happening. Like we are not these sort of people. We love being together, but not all the time. Being on a holiday is hard enough.

bittermoon, I see many similarities with your and my bfs chart, with both Pluto and Uranus in the 7th. Regarding what someone here wrote about projections, like planets in the 7th are our projections onto other, my bf with his Pluto there often tends to interpret my actions as obsessive and controlling over him. Like, ever telling him what to do(even the stupidest little things) is a no-no, he freaks out. I see that as huge over-reaction since I am not that type of person, but honestly never did I get those Plutonian stuff. I have to be careful as to how I phrase anything for him not to interpret it as 'controlling' :whistling: it's very annoying at times and very heavy.

Erickaf

My friend has Uranus, Pluto and Mars in the 7th. She has been with one person all her life. All are in Scorpio & Libra. :confused: Her relationship is pretty stable and predictable, so I don't know.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Uranus or Pluto in the 7th house, or an association with, does not predispose us to a 'no relationship' scenario. It can make a relationship challenging, but only in the context of our perception of what a relationship is.
Instead of thinking marriage or a standard monogamous relationship, perhaps we need to be thinking in terms of an alternative relationship. Uranus in the 7th can bring unusual partnerships, but the concept of 'settling down' is simply, unsettling to those individuals. So redefine your concept of what a relationship is and make it work for you. Not easy if you've been accustomed to a classic relationship. I know, I've been there, married for 19 years until a Pluto transit hit my Ascendant. It triggered a lot of changes for me, including my concepts of myself AND relationships.
Astrology provides us a chance to view ourselves outside the box and understand who we truly are and the opportunity to use that knowledge to find ourselves and a greater purpose and more enjoyment out of life.

cherful24

I will have pluto transit into my 7th and my ascendant int he same year. I have U7 in my natel....any ideas on what I can expect?

Uranus or Pluto in the 7th house, or an association with, does not predispose us to a 'no relationship' scenario. It can make a relationship challenging, but only in the context of our perception of what a relationship is.
Instead of thinking marriage or a standard monogamous relationship, perhaps we need to be thinking in terms of an alternative relationship. Uranus in the 7th can bring unusual partnerships, but the concept of 'settling down' is simply, unsettling to those individuals. So redefine your concept of what a relationship is and make it work for you. Not easy if you've been accustomed to a classic relationship. I know, I've been there, married for 19 years until a Pluto transit hit my Ascendant. It triggered a lot of changes for me, including my concepts of myself AND relationships.
Astrology provides us a chance to view ourselves outside the box and understand who we truly are and the opportunity to use that knowledge to find ourselves and a greater purpose and more enjoyment out of life.

Aries_light

From Cafe astrology...

Pluto in the seventh house suggests an attraction to partnerships that turn the life inside out. The tendency to be fearful of losing a partnership is common with this placement. The native may attract partners who are possessive, and if this is the case, it is usually because he or she is projecting his or her own fears of being abandoned onto partnerships.

It is true, I do tend to attract possessive men, but deep inside I am fearful and insecure about being abandoned...

astrokat

My Husband has uranus and pluto in 7th virgo natal. (along with sun conjuct tight with pluto, mercury is there in there as well).

He had a marriage at an early age and divorced. We've been married over 19 years, we were married when he was in his late 20's.

I use whole house for his chart, I tend to use whole house unless there is a stellium in the 12th house or the 6th houses. Then I will toggle back and forth between whole house and placidus and use intuition or knowledge about the individual to determine which chart is best for natal.

In his chart, his placement of the moon is more important that looking at the uranus or pluto in his 7th house.

I would think that we would have to look at the aspects and the chart as a whole before we could really say for sure how the uranus in the 7th will manifest.

In our synastry chart my pluto kisses (is exact conjuct) his uranus. This was a life changing, deep soul changing relationship for both of us. I used to tease him that we went through hades with gasoline soaked underwear to get where we are today. But we did it and neither of us are the same person we were when we married one another. We are better, stronger and so much more as a duo than we were as singles.

Perhaps those with uranus or pluto in 7th should look at the aspects and the chart as a whole to see if that's what they need---someone to life them out of their life, spin them around and shoot them towards the stars? Just a thought.

(I'm new here, hello everyone! sorry to butt in :))

Aries_light

Now a got a different chart at cafeastrology (still put same time) and it says actually I am Taurus ASC and not an aries ASC, it is confusing...

Aries_light

daisy24.png

New chart with ASC Taurus

rahul_rastogy

My sentiments exactly! Although I will say that usually Saturn through the 7th can bring a serious relationship if someone is single. I am Aries rising too, so I have T Saturn moving through my 7th as well.

This is all we get to know through everyone. But the actual knowledge remains with a person with good knowledge about astrology. You just need to get in touch with an astrologer who can help you at its best. Do try it once. All will go f9 and love would make its way to you...:love:

Last edited:

Sany

Uranus in 7th house doesn`t mean single for ever, it only means that it`s hard to find an unconventional partner who will be stimulating enough and who will not be obsessed with `how relationships should look like`. Partner should understand that we are all individulas with our individual needs, that there are no rules when it comes to relationships and that our personal need for freedom and space doesn`t mean that we don`t love our partner enough.

I have Uranus conjunct descendant (in 6th house), and ruler of descendant in Aquarius in mutual reception with Uranus. Marriage is not my no1 priority, i do not find ceremonies too important, but I do wish to have a kind of relationship I described with someone who will truly understand me and have similar needs as I do. Still I`m not sure it is possible to have it with only one person for the rest of my life. We all change, our needs change and I think it`s hardly possible that the other person will change in time the same way as I do so that we can always get along well. And when people don`t get along and don`t understand eachother anymore, they shouldn`t torture eachother. It`s better to go separate ways then.

Also another thing I think Uranus brings me: there`s always another person who comes along and fascinates me that ends my current relationship. I wonder if anyone of you guys with Uranus in 7th have experienced similar influence or should I connect this with something else in my chart?

Poupoupidou

Uranus in 7th house means single for ever?

Surely not, Uranus in the 7th house only means that you will seek an original and unconvential partner for a committed relationship. Now, depending on aspects involving your Uranus, this may facilitate or hamper the discovery of such a partner. But, you are certainly not doomed.

The person im currently dating has a uranus in the 7th house and honestly it seems like he likes relationships and settling down but like thinks that societys labels for such things are ridiculous. But he also has neptune and moon in the 7th. This might have an effect too. However i do know he doesnt like relationships to be publicized and like conventional. But he doesnt mind settling down with someone . And he actually had a long term relationship before ours that lasted a long time too. I honestly think people with a uranus in 7th might just need to date people who have decent amount if uranian influence on their charts . This way its like the persons romantic needs might be better understood. Also uranus just usually means unconventional .... i have uranus in my ascendant and i just have unique opinions and such .